Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

3 Tips To Create INTENSE Attraction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Tips To Create INTENSE Attraction (888 Views)

Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life / I Now Have Attraction For Only Chubby Or (bbw) Girls.. / This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Tips To Create INTENSE Attraction by leslimark(m): 4:20am On Feb 12, 2016
Here are three tips to help YOU become that guy:

1. Women want a man that acts like a man.
You cannot be the kind of guy that is passive and submissive and expect to trigger a woman's attraction for you. You have to become the alpha male that she lusts after. The thing is, most men don't know what a real alpha male is. Instead, they become a JERK or worse and think this will make them more attractive to women. You don't have to.
2. You have to be able to talk to women. You don't want to have platonic conversations or talk in a way that is boring and bland. You have to add a little spice and a little flavor into the conversation to get her juices flowing and to make her feel excitement and passion for you.
3. You have to feel confident around women. This is one area that most men can improve on. If you do not hold yourself with real confidence around a woman, she will be able to "smell" it on you. An alpha male is confident and comfortable around women and this is why they are attracted to this type.

Any man can easily learn how to attract women. These three tips will give you a good start on becoming the kind of guy that women are attracted to.

Re: 3 Tips To Create INTENSE Attraction by Nobody: 4:24am On Feb 12, 2016
Cool tips.

My question is, how does the picture apply?
Re: 3 Tips To Create INTENSE Attraction by cruzita(f): 6:29am On Feb 12, 2016
undecided wassup the pic na

(1) (Reply)

Hot Girl Shares Selfie Naked Photos Online / I Was Searching For Love On Palmchat, She Sent Me Health Tips / Qualities Of A Healthy Relationship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.