Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,606 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:24 AM

Winter Storm Jonas: 2016 United States Blizzard In Photos. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Winter Storm Jonas: 2016 United States Blizzard In Photos. (4370 Views)

Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) / Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos / New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winter Storm Jonas: 2016 United States Blizzard In Photos. by guttentag(m): 7:11am On Feb 13, 2016
Harmattan better pass this one na

3 Likes

Re: Winter Storm Jonas: 2016 United States Blizzard In Photos. by peacengine(m): 7:38am On Feb 13, 2016
This is why I can't relocate grin
Re: Winter Storm Jonas: 2016 United States Blizzard In Photos. by alex406(m): 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
Africa still remains the best continent, the only problem we have is leadership and government.

1 Like

Re: Winter Storm Jonas: 2016 United States Blizzard In Photos. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
So do you guys prefer harsh weather conditions (blazing sun) in Africa to snow? I doubt that.
Re: Winter Storm Jonas: 2016 United States Blizzard In Photos. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
SimonPeters2020:
So do you guys prefer harsh weather conditions (blazing sun) in Africa to snow? I doubt that.
yes that harsh weather conditions and blazing sun in Africa is far better than what we are experiencing here, Africa have the best weather on Earth, if you come here if they give you the same paying job in Nigeria, you will run back to Nigeria with next available flight. To experience it is worst than what you are seeing in the pictures
Re: Winter Storm Jonas: 2016 United States Blizzard In Photos. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
Rayhut:

yes that harsh weather conditions and blazing sun in Africa is far better than what we are experiencing here, Africa have the best weather on Earth, if you come here if they give you the same paying job in Nigeria, you will run back to Nigeria with next available flight. To experience it is worst than what you are seeing in the pictures
And where are you even talking about? Antarctic? If it is the same USA where i am, then maybe you came newly cos i certainly prefer the cold weather(winter) here to the harsh blazing sun in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Winter Storm Jonas: 2016 United States Blizzard In Photos. by Explorers(m): 4:55am On Feb 15, 2016
A woman walks down the street in New Bedford, Massachusetts on Monday in Arctic conditions. The storm had sparked a National Weather Service warning to more than two million people on the East Coast.

Re: Winter Storm Jonas: 2016 United States Blizzard In Photos. by Explorers(m): 4:57am On Feb 15, 2016
Vehicles cautiously make their way through downtown New Bedford, Massachusetts during the powerful snowstorm.

Re: Winter Storm Jonas: 2016 United States Blizzard In Photos. by Explorers(m): 5:02am On Feb 15, 2016
DC dump trucks and excavators create a miniature mountain range of snow, dumping it into the parking lot.

Re: Winter Storm Jonas: 2016 United States Blizzard In Photos. by tpiar: 5:55am On Feb 15, 2016
Explorers:
DC dump trucks and excavators create a miniature mountain range of snow, dumping it into the parking lot.

where's the mountain range of snow?
Re: Winter Storm Jonas: 2016 United States Blizzard In Photos. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
SimonPeters2020:
And where are you even talking about? Antarctic? If it is the same USA where i am, then maybe you came newly cos i certainly prefer the cold weather(winter) here to the harsh blazing sun in Nigeria.
Body dey different different sha, or maybe i just come here in winter period,for me abeg cold wan kill person here,this cold is too much,warm Nigeria weather is better for me but unfortunately no matter how bad i cant go back to Nigeria,man must survive for here!
Re: Winter Storm Jonas: 2016 United States Blizzard In Photos. by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 16, 2016
Even if everywhere is covered with ice! That doesn't stop me from relocating

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exciting Places in Port Harcourt / South Africa World Cup 'snubbed By Foreign Fans' / Hemingways Safari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.