Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Falana Is Pained,frustrated Over Failed Ambition To Govern Ekiti – Fayose’s Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Is Pained,frustrated Over Failed Ambition To Govern Ekiti – Fayose’s Aide (985 Views)

Fayemi's Huge Debt Crippled Ekiti- Fayose / Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG / Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falana Is Pained,frustrated Over Failed Ambition To Govern Ekiti – Fayose’s Aide by 360metrosports: 6:54am On Feb 12, 2016
Special Assistant to the Ekiti State Governor on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka has said the persistent attack on Governor Ayodele Fayose by self-acclaimed human rights lawyer, Femi Falana (SAN) was out of pain and frustration occasioned by his failed
ambition to govern Ekiti State.
The governor’s spokesperson said it was strange that a lawyer of Falana’s standing would keep talking about someone committing crime for over 10 years without him being able to get the person convicted, adding that; “Oga Femi Falana is fast turning himself into a jester with his obsession to jump to the roof top to make noise over anything Ayo Fayose.”
Olayinka, who urged him to make another attempt at contesting the Ekiti State governorship instead of making noise from Lagos, said; “He (Falana) can come to Ekiti and stand for election again and let's see if he can win even house of Assembly election in Ilawe-Ekiti, his hometown.”
While describing Falana’s stance on Ekiti State as hypocritical, the governor’s aide said throughout the four years of All Progressives Congress (APC) government of Dr Kayode Fayemi, Falana did not utter a word to condemn the murder of 10 indigenes of the State that were murdered by agents of the government.

“During the APC government of Dr Kayode Fayemi, 10 indigenes of Ekiti State were murdered by agents of the government. In one of the murders, Foluso Ogundare’s killing in Emure Ekiti, the APC government tried so hard to frustrate the trial of the suspects and it was a public knowledge that Certificates of Occupancy were hurriedly signed to effect the suspects’ bail.

“When all these were happening in Ekiti, Falana was not in the moon, he simply opted to keep silent because it was not Fayose that was the governor.

“As at today, the APC Chairman in Ekiti State, Jide Awe who is standing trial over the murder of Ayo Jeje and Mrs Juliana Adewumi in Erijiyan Ekiti has remained a fugitive. Can Falana tell Nigerians whether or not he has not been relating with fugitive Jide Awe?

“The same Falana said in an interview in Punch newspaper on July 15, 2014 that Ekiti governorship election was not rigged and that Fayose won fair and square, only to come back close 18 months after to say that the election was fraudulent.

“Honestly, Oga Femi Falana must be told in clear terms that his hypocrisy on Ekiti State politics, especially concerning Governor Fayose is fast turning to sound from a broken record. If he is pained with Fayose as his governor, he should wait till 2018 to try his luck and let’s how far he will be able to go.”

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/02/falana-is-pained-frustrated-over-failed.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Falana Is Pained,frustrated Over Failed Ambition To Govern Ekiti – Fayose’s Aide by Clakyvip: 6:55am On Feb 12, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Falana Is Pained,frustrated Over Failed Ambition To Govern Ekiti – Fayose’s Aide by Berrylite: 6:56am On Feb 12, 2016
Hmm
Re: Falana Is Pained,frustrated Over Failed Ambition To Govern Ekiti – Fayose’s Aide by Imortal001: 7:00am On Feb 12, 2016
Fayose plus fayose aide are not serious!

2 Likes

Re: Falana Is Pained,frustrated Over Failed Ambition To Govern Ekiti – Fayose’s Aide by doublewisdom: 7:00am On Feb 12, 2016
Falana is really Pained. No appointment from Buhari. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Falana Is Pained,frustrated Over Failed Ambition To Govern Ekiti – Fayose’s Aide by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 12, 2016
Lolz grin Naija shaa. Nigeria has been turned to a very big theater where the kind of episodes reeling out in a staccato of thrilling sensation are reminiscent of suspense filled soap opera. Drama everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Falana Is Pained,frustrated Over Failed Ambition To Govern Ekiti – Fayose’s Aide by Caseless: 7:12am On Feb 12, 2016
This fayose's spokesman is far worst than his boss. How can you have 2 mad men in these sensitive offices (i.e governor and spoxx)? Ekiti is doomed with this two lunatics.

2 Likes

Re: Falana Is Pained,frustrated Over Failed Ambition To Govern Ekiti – Fayose’s Aide by ORACLE1975(m): 7:14am On Feb 12, 2016
Koolll
Re: Falana Is Pained,frustrated Over Failed Ambition To Govern Ekiti – Fayose’s Aide by BreezyCB(m): 7:14am On Feb 12, 2016
See Yabing

1 Like

Re: Falana Is Pained,frustrated Over Failed Ambition To Govern Ekiti – Fayose’s Aide by koboko69: 7:18am On Feb 12, 2016
Who is this inconsequential Ekiti thug?

Even Okonjor tried this....she became silent lik a dead parrot after she got a quality reply.

Falana does not have your attention....

2 Likes

Re: Falana Is Pained,frustrated Over Failed Ambition To Govern Ekiti – Fayose’s Aide by senatorbayor(m): 7:27am On Feb 12, 2016
Caseless:
This fayose's spokesman is far worst than his boss. How can you have 2 mad men in these sensitive offices (i.e governor and spoxx)? Ekiti is doomed with this two lunatics.

How if I may ask.
Did he state the obvious or not.
Let's separate emotional attachment from issues raised.

1 Like

Re: Falana Is Pained,frustrated Over Failed Ambition To Govern Ekiti – Fayose’s Aide by okosodo: 7:33am On Feb 12, 2016
I use to respect this man. Maybe sometimes it is better to stay quiet
Re: Falana Is Pained,frustrated Over Failed Ambition To Govern Ekiti – Fayose’s Aide by 912(m): 7:35am On Feb 12, 2016
senatorbayor:

How if I may ask.
Did he state the obvious or not.
Let's separate emotional attachment from issues raised.

First of all, have you, my good sir, separated emotional attachment from issues raised?
Re: Falana Is Pained,frustrated Over Failed Ambition To Govern Ekiti – Fayose’s Aide by jordyspices: 7:39am On Feb 12, 2016
Nigeria has really gone bad if is not two old men insulting them selves or somebody theifing our national budget from national assembly (black ops come to mind) ministers rejecting the sum on the budget for their ministries (budget of corruption comes to mind) wat else can I say "takes a deep breath of relief" nd shakes head cry
Re: Falana Is Pained,frustrated Over Failed Ambition To Govern Ekiti – Fayose’s Aide by phranseeqz(m): 7:46am On Feb 12, 2016
This Fayose's spokesman needs to sanitize his mouth. These guys together can destroy someone's personality.
Falana sef, be bringing insults upon himself. From Saraki to HOA, to Fayose... and the responses were epic "back to back". Lol
Re: Falana Is Pained,frustrated Over Failed Ambition To Govern Ekiti – Fayose’s Aide by greatbrian(m): 7:49am On Feb 12, 2016
I just love dz lere olayinka he always hv z facts and figures before talking unlike our minister of lie. I wish he his in the office of Kai Muhammed. APC and buhari sycophant should attack me at their own peril

1 Like

Re: Falana Is Pained,frustrated Over Failed Ambition To Govern Ekiti – Fayose’s Aide by LegalAnalyst(m): 7:51am On Feb 12, 2016
Fayose, you have totally got this wrong. Its not known to me that Femi Falana was really serious about this to now warrant him have time to respond to your daily trade word competition.

*NaijaLegalAnalyst*
Re: Falana Is Pained,frustrated Over Failed Ambition To Govern Ekiti – Fayose’s Aide by OLADD: 8:08am On Feb 12, 2016
phranseeqz:
This Fayose's spokesman needs to sanitize his mouth. These guys together can destroy someone's personality.
Falana sef, be bringing insults upon himself. From Saraki to HOA, to Fayose... and the responses were epic "back to back". Lol

On the contrary, I think it's those double-mouthed sycophants who pretend to be democracy activists (but who are APC middlemen) that need to seal their mouths. How often do you hear Falana, Soyinka and others criticising the oppressions that take place in Osun, Lagos and other APC States? Falana is just an attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Falana Is Pained,frustrated Over Failed Ambition To Govern Ekiti – Fayose’s Aide by Pavarottii(m): 8:11am On Feb 12, 2016
koboko69:
Who is this inconsequential Ekiti thug?

Even Okonjor tried this....she became silent lik a dead parrot after she got a quality reply.

Falana does not have your attention....

U r comparing a governor to a SAN! Who is this on nairaland abeg?
Re: Falana Is Pained,frustrated Over Failed Ambition To Govern Ekiti – Fayose’s Aide by phranseeqz(m): 8:16am On Feb 12, 2016
OLADD:

On the contrary, I think it's those double-mouthed sycophants who pretend to be democracy activists (but who are APC middlemen) that need to seal their mouths. How often do you hear Falana, Soyinka and others criticising the oppressions that take place in Osun, Lagos and other APC States? Falana is just an attention seeker.

It really beats my imagination that you hardly see these so-called elder statesmen criticizing APCs controlled states.
However, am also amazed at the right and quietening responses of Fayose and his spokesman especially. Those guys give epic responses.

1 Like

Re: Falana Is Pained,frustrated Over Failed Ambition To Govern Ekiti – Fayose’s Aide by koboko69: 9:13am On Feb 12, 2016
Pavarottii:

U r comparing a governor to a SAN! Who is this on nairaland abeg?

Blind bat...they don't see in that day. Fayose's aide is now a governor. Kontinu...
Re: Falana Is Pained,frustrated Over Failed Ambition To Govern Ekiti – Fayose’s Aide by senatorbayor(m): 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
912:

First of all, have you, my good sir, separated emotional attachment from issues raised?

I have at no time attached emotions to any issue I want to discuss especially when it is based on national matters.

Objectivity is key sir.

It will get back at me if I'm subjective in any issue discussed cos my answer or response today will either speak for or against me tomorrow cos same issues will repeat itself in the nearest future when the table turns round.

I will only find my voice if I was able to give objective views when same issues came up initially.

It's not about Fayose or Falana but if issues raised are true or not.

If Falana (whom I respect so much) condemns Fayose for his tantrums and other issues, he should summon same courage to condemn others who did what Fayose have done as noted irrespective of party affiliations or personality involved
That's my message sir
Re: Falana Is Pained,frustrated Over Failed Ambition To Govern Ekiti – Fayose’s Aide by akanbiaa(m): 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Veteran Nollywood Actor Bruno Iwoha Hospitalized In The U.S / Check Out This Old Nigerian Currency I Saw Today / Please Help:Have You Seen This Man Who Has Been Missing Since 14th March?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.