Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,819 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

[VIDEO] Senator Bruce Exposes Dark Secrets In 2016 Nigerian Budget - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [VIDEO] Senator Bruce Exposes Dark Secrets In 2016 Nigerian Budget (1541 Views)

Video: Senator Caught Kissing Another Man's Wife / Inferiority Complex Behind Jabs At Senator Bruce / We Need More Brain infrastructure! Senator Bruce Speaks The Truth A Must Read!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[VIDEO] Senator Bruce Exposes Dark Secrets In 2016 Nigerian Budget by PlayLover: 7:27am On Feb 12, 2016
Nigerian Senator Exposes Dark Secrets in 2016 Nigerian Budget
Senator Murray Bruce is the senator representing Bayelsa East and is the Chairman of the Silverbird Entertainment Group

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFw6Pxmhk_o

After the Nigerian Budget went missing, i was released and brought back to the senate for approval. However the budget has so many thinking if Nigeria's New president Buhari is really ready to re position Nigeria's economy.

Here is a script lifted from his personal blog:
Well, Nigeria presently spends on average N5 billion (5.3 billion in the 2015 budget) to maintain the Presidential Air Fleet (PAF). This is not the value of the fleet. It is just the amount used to maintain the 11 planes in the fleet. This amount can be used to provide business start-up grants of over five N500,000 to 10,000 NYSC members. So, in answer to Okikiola Raymond @DonOkizle, who is the youth who asked me that question, Nigeria can pay for it with the money we are currently using to maintain our PAF and other wasteful expenditures.

We need a common sense revolution and though I know it is not practical, I almost wish President Buhari would appoint a minister for common sense!
Does it make sense that our presidential fleet is larger than that of the Queen of England?

1 Like

Re: [VIDEO] Senator Bruce Exposes Dark Secrets In 2016 Nigerian Budget by NobleAngell(f): 7:31am On Feb 12, 2016
Unbuhlivabu! I know Mr. Bruce is mouthed but if there's any truth in this, then our president needs some holy ghost flogging.

2 Likes

Re: [VIDEO] Senator Bruce Exposes Dark Secrets In 2016 Nigerian Budget by phranseeqz(m): 7:57am On Feb 12, 2016
Wish I can see this video, but network's really poor here.
Re: [VIDEO] Senator Bruce Exposes Dark Secrets In 2016 Nigerian Budget by Wanice: 8:02am On Feb 12, 2016
Nice one Mr common sense

2 Likes

Re: [VIDEO] Senator Bruce Exposes Dark Secrets In 2016 Nigerian Budget by zibi2(m): 8:05am On Feb 12, 2016
Save money to develop nigeria that #commonsense#

1 Like

Re: [VIDEO] Senator Bruce Exposes Dark Secrets In 2016 Nigerian Budget by Bhella5(m): 8:12am On Feb 12, 2016
This man will destroy his own business empire if he continue like this.
Re: [VIDEO] Senator Bruce Exposes Dark Secrets In 2016 Nigerian Budget by obasiken: 8:38am On Feb 12, 2016
Bruce pls take it easy
Before they come after your business empire.
They will reduce silverbird galleria to mai shai or buka
Re: [VIDEO] Senator Bruce Exposes Dark Secrets In 2016 Nigerian Budget by comos: 8:44am On Feb 12, 2016
Bhella5:
This man will destroy his own business empire if he continue like this.

he is a senator for the common nigerian.

i love him

4 Likes

Re: [VIDEO] Senator Bruce Exposes Dark Secrets In 2016 Nigerian Budget by sweetgala(m): 8:46am On Feb 12, 2016
Ben Bruce is making common sense in every place other than where it matter for which he has been elected to do so. The senate !
Re: [VIDEO] Senator Bruce Exposes Dark Secrets In 2016 Nigerian Budget by YourMrBoo: 11:32am On Feb 12, 2016
Chai this man is making sense. #commonsense
Re: [VIDEO] Senator Bruce Exposes Dark Secrets In 2016 Nigerian Budget by oduastates: 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nothing groundbreaking or original here.
He avoided talking about his personal &constituency allowance.
He is talking a good game . Does he abide by it?
This issue was dealt with by Awo in the 60's.

I am going to float something now .
It is not even original. Just borrowing what has been done elsewhere.

The federal government should open part of the presidential villa to tourists and weddings.
Maybe like 2000 tourist per day at N10000 per tour.
And maybe 5 weddings at N4 million / week.
The money should then be used to run aso rock
Re: [VIDEO] Senator Bruce Exposes Dark Secrets In 2016 Nigerian Budget by comos: 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
oduastates:
Nothing groundbreaking here.
He avoided talking about his personal &constituency allowance

do you know your senator ?
Re: [VIDEO] Senator Bruce Exposes Dark Secrets In 2016 Nigerian Budget by sammyj: 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
Bruce should also talk about his alleged corrupt practice when he was the head of NTA !!!!
Re: [VIDEO] Senator Bruce Exposes Dark Secrets In 2016 Nigerian Budget by LegalAnalyst(m): 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
Need more revelations. I'm not yet convinced

*NaijaLegalAnalyst*
Re: [VIDEO] Senator Bruce Exposes Dark Secrets In 2016 Nigerian Budget by comos: 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
sammyj:
Bruce should also talk about his alleged corrupt practice when he was the head of NTA !!!!

do you have any evidence ?
Re: [VIDEO] Senator Bruce Exposes Dark Secrets In 2016 Nigerian Budget by willyede(m): 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
sammyj:
we are talking of now and here you are cos you are trying to defend someone you are hidding the truth. Please let the president reduce the cost as na me and you they suffer am

1 Like

Re: [VIDEO] Senator Bruce Exposes Dark Secrets In 2016 Nigerian Budget by sammyj: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
I said alleged, so I don't need to show you any evidence even if I have any cool!!!!
comos:

do you have any evidence ?
Re: [VIDEO] Senator Bruce Exposes Dark Secrets In 2016 Nigerian Budget by comos: 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
sammyj:
I said alleged, so I don't need to show you any evidence even if I have any cool!!!!

see yourself, this is how you people spread fake news
Re: [VIDEO] Senator Bruce Exposes Dark Secrets In 2016 Nigerian Budget by sammyj: 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
..... shocked
comos:

see yourself, this is how you people spread fake news

(1) (Reply)

Governor Adams Oshiomole's Throwback Picture / Breaking News: Ekiti State NLC/TUC To Start Indefinite Strike Tomorrow / ARG Warns Fulani Herdsmen For Threatening Ekiti People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.