Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Breaking News: Ekiti State NLC/TUC To Start Indefinite Strike Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Ekiti State NLC/TUC To Start Indefinite Strike Tomorrow (1482 Views)

Osinbajo, Ngige & Kachikwu Addressing Protesting NLC & TUC Members Today (Photos / Labour To Proceed On Strike Tomorrow Over Fuel Hike / FG Drags NLC And TUC To Court Over Planned Industrial Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Ekiti State NLC/TUC To Start Indefinite Strike Tomorrow by Iamvictor(m): 10:49pm On May 25, 2016
The state NLC/TUC will begin indefinite strike starting from
tomorrow Thursday May 26 2016. The labour union initially
gave the state government 48 hours ultimatum which ended
today.
The workers are asking for their 5 months salary and
deductions which the governor is owning them. ......More
updates to follow

source http://dvicxy..co.ke/2016/05/breaking-news-ekiti-state-nlctuc-to.html?m=1

Re: Breaking News: Ekiti State NLC/TUC To Start Indefinite Strike Tomorrow by talktonase(m): 10:59pm On May 25, 2016
Fayose! With all the noise wey you dey make you dey owe civil servants nah wah for u oh.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ekiti State NLC/TUC To Start Indefinite Strike Tomorrow by michiyke2003(m): 11:00pm On May 25, 2016
Nigerian Ladies Club (NLC). Nlc is a fraud,they dont care about the average Nigerians. Nonsense indefinit strike
Re: Breaking News: Ekiti State NLC/TUC To Start Indefinite Strike Tomorrow by ibkgab001: 11:01pm On May 25, 2016
Most newsed Gov why now
Re: Breaking News: Ekiti State NLC/TUC To Start Indefinite Strike Tomorrow by jumper524(m): 11:01pm On May 25, 2016
The fefles governor
Re: Breaking News: Ekiti State NLC/TUC To Start Indefinite Strike Tomorrow by ollymoore: 11:07pm On May 25, 2016
Make dere useless governor busy buying, mango, ponmo, corn and busy selling bread and beans while poeple of ekiti are duying of hunger

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ekiti State NLC/TUC To Start Indefinite Strike Tomorrow by menstrualpad: 11:11pm On May 25, 2016
a laborer is worthy of his wages- the Holy Bible.
Re: Breaking News: Ekiti State NLC/TUC To Start Indefinite Strike Tomorrow by Ajascolove(m): 11:12pm On May 25, 2016
That's okay.
Re: Breaking News: Ekiti State NLC/TUC To Start Indefinite Strike Tomorrow by DaBullIT(m): 11:24pm On May 25, 2016
Meanwhile another news tells us how Fayose became baba put just today

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ekiti State NLC/TUC To Start Indefinite Strike Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 25, 2016
I think Fayose should organize his Ekiti hunters to rustle Fulani cows and then use the proceeds to pay off his workers
Re: Breaking News: Ekiti State NLC/TUC To Start Indefinite Strike Tomorrow by fayisode(m): 11:32pm On May 25, 2016
Re: Breaking News: Ekiti State NLC/TUC To Start Indefinite Strike Tomorrow by smsshola(m): 12:11am On May 26, 2016
This is d problem wt most of the current governors majority of them don't av money but they wl embark on gigantic projects instead of them to prioritise their program, looking for the one that wl be more of ppu oriented.

Imagine a governor that cannot pay 4 or 6 months salaries yet he has never forfeit his security vote .
Re: Breaking News: Ekiti State NLC/TUC To Start Indefinite Strike Tomorrow by philGeo(m): 12:13am On May 26, 2016
So NLC and APC have finally merged? How much did BUHARI pay to this nonsense NLC to start strike? Serious issue they will say they have faction but for small matter they will shut like dogs,
Re: Breaking News: Ekiti State NLC/TUC To Start Indefinite Strike Tomorrow by Nobody: 2:37am On May 26, 2016
ohhh... so dis man is owing
Re: Breaking News: Ekiti State NLC/TUC To Start Indefinite Strike Tomorrow by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:53am On May 26, 2016
philGeo:
[s]So NLC and APC have finally merged? How much did BUHARI pay to this nonsense NLC to start strike? Serious issue they will say they have faction but for small matter they will shut like dogs,[/s]

Very Senseless post. It's Buhari and APC that gave Fayose orders not to pay workers for five months angry must we politicise everything in Nigeria? sad

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ekiti State NLC/TUC To Start Indefinite Strike Tomorrow by Israel5(m): 3:56am On May 26, 2016
Too bad. I "heard" tht Fayose is trying.
Re: Breaking News: Ekiti State NLC/TUC To Start Indefinite Strike Tomorrow by philGeo(m): 4:01am On May 26, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Very Senseless post. It's Buhari and APC that gave Fayose orders not to pay workers for five months angry must we politicise everything in Nigeria? sad
So it is Fayose that owe? APC are always hypocrisy of their sins.
Re: Breaking News: Ekiti State NLC/TUC To Start Indefinite Strike Tomorrow by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:18am On May 26, 2016
philGeo:
So it is Fayose that owe? APC are always hypocrisy of their sins.

Do you have comprehension problem? Please always read a topic before posting. So anyone correcting you is now APC kai Nigerians self grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ekiti State NLC/TUC To Start Indefinite Strike Tomorrow by TPAND(f): 5:25am On May 26, 2016
Zombies... in Cynthia Morgan's voice come and do, your favorite article is here
Re: Breaking News: Ekiti State NLC/TUC To Start Indefinite Strike Tomorrow by philGeo(m): 8:54am On May 26, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Do you have comprehension problem? Please always read a topic before posting. So anyone correcting you is now APC kai Nigerians self grin grin
Sir i always welcome correction but if somebody correct me in an insulting manner i will not take it, but what about Rauf something of guy how many months he owe?
Re: Breaking News: Ekiti State NLC/TUC To Start Indefinite Strike Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:57am On May 26, 2016
Great action
Re: Breaking News: Ekiti State NLC/TUC To Start Indefinite Strike Tomorrow by ayokellany: 9:18am On May 26, 2016
philGeo:
Sir i always welcome correction but if somebody correct me in an insulting manner i will not take it, but what about Rauf something of guy how many months he owe?

The Igbo brain you carry come this world na hin de worry you continue,

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Abati: I Don’t Have A Kobo To Refund To EFCC / 99% Of Political Assassinations In Nigeria Are From South West...why? / JUST IN: President Buhari Calls Katsina State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.