Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (82963 Views)

"Flying Bird Falls & Turns Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Lady Claims (Pics) / Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years / "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
analice107:

LOL. That is the doctrine of the OMEGA FAITH. The New Age Religion.
Maybe you shd show where you give us a verse to hold on to. because my Bible tells me that;
Rev. 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him with which he deceived them that had received the MARK OF THE BEAST, and THE THAT WORSHIPPED HIS IMAGE. these were both cast ALIVE into the LAKE OF FIRE. burning with brimstone.

Rev20:10, And the devil that deceived them was cast into the LAKE OF FIRE and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented DAY AND NIGHT FOR EVER AND EVER.
Preach any kind of message, on that day, if your name is not found written in the book of life, you will go to Hellfire.
Nobody will send you there. You will go there on your own, because your name is not found where it shd be.

Have you read the site i gave to you?
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by seggzz(m): 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
blueAgent:

I am talking to a kid? You forget that every chioce has consequences. The wages of Sin in death .even the grass in heaven knowns that.

you can make a chioce to touch a live electric wire with bare hands or you can choose to wear gloves. but either way you bear the consquences. so you see without consequences chioce will not exist in the first place.

Why do most Christians only throw insults at you when they have nothing to say? I'm really disappointed with some people on how they defend their God through insults. You called somebody a kid? You are not worth to be living among humans because you lack morality. You have not in any way display maturity. You have been frustrated.

Maybe I should ask you again, who created choice in man? Why must he punished you for choosing your choice? The reason he created the choice at first is for you to choose one of them. Does it mean he purposely created a choice for humans to be punished by him? How do you know the choice God want you to choose is good?

1 Like

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
seggzz:

Why do most Christians only throw insults at you when they have nothing to say? I'm really disappointed with some people on how they defend their God through insults. You called somebody a kid? You are not worth to be living among humans because you lack morality. You have not in any way display maturity. You have been frustrated.

Maybe I should ask you again, who created choice in man? Why must he punished you for choosing your choice? The reason he created the choice at first is for you to choose one of them. Does it mean he purposely created a choice for humans to be punished by him? How do you know the choice God want you to choose is good?

You see why i called u a kid. i just gave u an explianation and u still repeat the same question.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by seggzz(m): 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
blueAgent:

No . he is the begining and the end. The Alpha and Omega. their is no begining without him.
Since you said nobody create your God. You just mean God doesn't need a creator, doesn't it show that the universe don't need a creator too? You also made me know that things can exist without a creator just as you said nobody create God. Therefore there are things that must have existed without a creator.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by seggzz(m): 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
blueAgent:

I have told you before you have low IQ and understanding. if you can not use your discrection to know that . the repent in God's case is not becos God has sin . but means deep regret or disappoint me by .please this is not an insult.
God casted jonah into the water by causing the storm. and so?
You sound like God is owing you.
Your God made mistakes in creating you and your type without morality. Your IQ is sooo high that you can't understand your Bible God is just a myth. Most of the stories in the Bible are fake. Did know the story of Gilgamesh flood and Noah flood are the same? Which of the story predates each other?

From the verse below it is not God who casted Jonah into the sea, it is the sailors.

"So they look up Jonah, and cast him forth into the sea: and the sea ceased from her raging" - Jonah:1:15. You're really the person you described me.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
seggzz:

Since you said nobody create your God. You just mean God doesn't need a creator, doesn't it show that the universe don't need a creator too? You also made me know that things can exist without a creator just as you said nobody create God. Therefore there are things that must have existed without a creator.

So your computer and phone. came into.existence without someone sitting down to design and build it.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
seggzz:

So your computer and phone. came into.existence without someone sitting down to design and build it ?
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by seggzz(m): 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
blueAgent:

You see why i called u a kid. i just gave u an explianation and u still repeat the same question.
Which stupid explanation? You sound more foolish than me? I'm still learning. Kindly answer the questions you quoted.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by seggzz(m): 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
blueAgent:

So your computer and phone. came into.existence without someone sitting down to design and build it ?
That's what you made me understand by saying nobody created your God. If nobody created your God therefore there must be few things that nobody created like the universe and your God.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 10:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
seggzz:

That's what you made me understand by saying nobody created your God. If nobody created your God therefore there must be few things that nobody created like the universe and your God.

I Laugh at U. using my own idealogy to exscape my question. go and sleep. you have a long way very long.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by seggzz(m): 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
blueAgent:

I Laugh at U. using my own idealogy to exscape my question. go and sleep. you have a long way very long.
Escaped your question or answer your question? The right thing to say is that I answered your question.

Wait first, which question did you asked that generates this answer? I don't think you so.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
seggzz:

Your God made mistakes in creating you and your type without morality. Your IQ is sooo high that you can't understand your Bible God is just a myth. Most of the stories in the Bible are fake. Did know the story of Gilgamesh flood and Noah flood are the same? Which of the story predates each other?

From the verse below it is not God who casted Jonah into the sea, it is the sailors.

"So they look up Jonah, and cast him forth into the sea: and the sea ceased from her raging" - Jonah:1:15. You're really the person you described me.

You are a big idiot. 60% of most of the bible stories and prophecies have been confirmed by Historians and Archologists.

Archaeology cannot prove that the Bible is God's
written word to us. However, archaeology can
(and does) substantiate the Bible's historical
accuracy. Archaeologists have consistently
discovered the names of government officials,
kings, cities, and festivals mentioned in the Bible
-- sometimes when historians didn't think such
people or places existed. For example, the Gospel
of John tells of Jesus healing a cripple next to the
Pool of Bethesda. The text even describes the five
porticoes (walkways) leading to the pool. Scholars
didn't think the pool existed, until archaeologists
found it forty feet below ground, complete with
the five porticoes.1
The Bible has a tremendous amount of historical
detail, so not everything mentioned in it has yet
been found through archaeology. However, not
one archaeological find has conflicted with what
the Bible records.2
In contrast, news reporter Lee Strobel comments
about the Book of Mormon: "Archaeology has
repeatedly failed to substantiate its claims about
events that supposedly occurred long ago in the
Americas. I remember writing to the Smithsonian
Institute to inquire about whether there was any
evidence supporting the claims of Mormonism,
only to be told in unequivocal terms that its
archaeologists see 'no direct connection between
the archaeology of the New World and the subject
matter of the book.'" Archaeologists have never
located cities, persons, names, or places
mentioned in the Book of Mormon.3
Many of the ancient locations mentioned by Luke,
in the Book of Acts in the New Testament, have
been identified through archaeology. "In all, Luke
names thirty-two countries, fifty-four cities and
nine islands without an error."4
Archaeology has also refuted many ill-founded
theories about the Bible. For example, a theory
still taught in some colleges today asserts that
Moses could not have written the Pentateuch (the
first five books of the Bible), because writing had
not been invented in his day. Then archaeologists
discovered the Black Stele. "It had wedge-shaped
characters on it and contained the detailed laws
of Hammurabi. Was it post-Moses? No! It was
pre-Mosaic; not only that, but it was pre-Abraham
(2,000 B.C.). It preceded Moses' writings by at
least three centuries."5
Archaeology consistently confirms the historical
accuracy of the Bible.
This is the last time i will respond to you. it is obivious you are sick. bye
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by seggzz(m): 9:35am On Feb 26, 2016
blueAgent:

You are a big idiot. 60% of most of the bible stories and prophecies have been confirmed by Historians and Archologists.

Archaeology cannot prove that the Bible is God's
written word to us. However, archaeology can
(and does) substantiate the Bible's historical
accuracy. Archaeologists have consistently
discovered the names of government officials,
kings, cities, and festivals mentioned in the Bible
-- sometimes when historians didn't think such
people or places existed. For example, the Gospel
of John tells of Jesus healing a cripple next to the
Pool of Bethesda. The text even describes the five
porticoes (walkways) leading to the pool. Scholars
didn't think the pool existed, until archaeologists
found it forty feet below ground, complete with
the five porticoes.1
The Bible has a tremendous amount of historical
detail, so not everything mentioned in it has yet
been found through archaeology. However, not
one archaeological find has conflicted with what
the Bible records.2
In contrast, news reporter Lee Strobel comments
about the Book of Mormon: "Archaeology has
repeatedly failed to substantiate its claims about
events that supposedly occurred long ago in the
Americas. I remember writing to the Smithsonian
Institute to inquire about whether there was any
evidence supporting the claims of Mormonism,
only to be told in unequivocal terms that its
archaeologists see 'no direct connection between
the archaeology of the New World and the subject
matter of the book.'" Archaeologists have never
located cities, persons, names, or places
mentioned in the Book of Mormon.3
Many of the ancient locations mentioned by Luke,
in the Book of Acts in the New Testament, have
been identified through archaeology. "In all, Luke
names thirty-two countries, fifty-four cities and
nine islands without an error."4
Archaeology has also refuted many ill-founded
theories about the Bible. For example, a theory
still taught in some colleges today asserts that
Moses could not have written the Pentateuch (the
first five books of the Bible), because writing had
not been invented in his day. Then archaeologists
discovered the Black Stele. "It had wedge-shaped
characters on it and contained the detailed laws
of Hammurabi. Was it post-Moses? No! It was
pre-Mosaic; not only that, but it was pre-Abraham
(2,000 B.C.). It preceded Moses' writings by at
least three centuries."5
Archaeology consistently confirms the historical
accuracy of the Bible.
This is the last time i will respond to you. it is obivious you are sick. bye
Maybe they are the findings of Christian archeologist. Their findings may be adulterated with Christian doctrines.

My goal for arguing with you is not to say God is evil or bad. My points is to show that he is IMAGINARY, created by humans and humans use the inconsistencies and immoral teachings of the Bible to show that these are just stories written by man.

If you have read Gilgamesh flood story and Noah Ark story, you will see that there is just slight difference in the story. It is not a matter of just a flood but specific details: three birds sent out, resisting the call to build the ark, and a single man chosen by God to the ark and so on. Then consider that the first story (Gilgamesh) came from Babylon hundreds or a thousand years before the Bible was even written. Do you honestly think, based on the similarities between them, that those writers of Genesis story had not heard of Gilgamesh story?

Jesus story was an obvious copy of numerous previous characters such as Asklepios, Hercules, Dionysus, Osiris and others. You can find out yourself when you're less busy. One of the characters is Apollonius of Tyana, he performed countless miracles (healing sick and crippled, restored sight, casted out demons etc). His birth was of a virgin, foretold by an angel. He knew the scripture really well as a child. He was crucified, rose from the dead and appeared to his disciples to prove his power before going to heaven to sit at the right hand of the Father. He was known as, " The Son of God". The problem is that this characters or narratives existed before Jesus did. What is your take on this?

Check countless immoral teachings of the Bible like slavery, killings, lies, rapes and many more of this evil teachings; bible contradictions and a lots of evil things in the Bible. Did you how Bible was used as tool to capture African slaves? Bible successful did it without much weapons.

My brother, wake up from your slumber. Your are either sleeping or foolish. You don't read with open mind. You are foolish man putting on wise man clothes. Please go and learn before you quote me again. I hoped you learn?
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by peter0071(m): 11:11am On Feb 26, 2016
I feel bad when i see these... However , as christains,... I would advice that we pray for each other...some of these people do not know what they are doing.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by mrZENographer: 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
ifenes:
Hell is definitely fun because the Christians are against it.

Ask her to open her back for 25 lashes of horse-whip at the instant. If she backs off, then she's not even ready for hellfire.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by TheSoothSayer(m): 8:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
Honestly Christians, all this agruements are futile. The job is to preach the gospel, not argue the gospel. Say your own, and leave the rest for God. Even I used to be an atheist, until my eyes were open. I have had so many encounters now to prove that God is real. Jesus is coming back for us.

Soon we'll all see.

I know deep down, somewhere; you know God is real.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by NamieNamie: 5:10am On Mar 09, 2017
CaroLyner:
funny how whites arent religious yet most of their countries are so blessed

Whites are not only non religions, they have laws protecting the religions freedom of their kind yet they flock to brown/black lands shoving down their throats that their is a god: he's white and your ancestral gods are the devil - your ancestral gods who eisted thousands of years before his. This is psychological and spiritual warfare by these pink beasts. Black/brown people on the other hand are extremely religions to the point of murdering their brothers and sisters whom they got along with great prior to the invaders forcing on them their blood thirsty gods of Islam and Christianity. After 500 years of loyal serving white Gods, the black man is poor and destitute because while the white mans told hs people to invade, murder and rape to secure land and resources - manifest destiny, the black man is waiting for the white zombie, Jesus to provide for him. In essence, black people suffer from learned helplessness.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by CaroLyner(f): 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
NamieNamie:

Whites are not only non religions, they have laws protecting the religions freedom of their kind yet they flock to brown/black lands shoving down their throats that their is a god: he's white and your ancestral gods are the devil - your ancestral gods who eisted thousands of years before his. This is psychological and spiritual warfare by these pink beasts. Black/brown people on the other hand are extremely religions to the point of murdering their brothers and sisters whom they got along with great prior to the invaders forcing on them their blood thirsty gods of Islam and Christianity. After 500 years of loyal serving white Gods, the black man is poor and destitute because while the white mans told hs people to invade, murder and rape to secure land and resources - manifest destiny, the black man is waiting for the white zombie, Jesus to provide for him. In essence, black people suffer from learned helplessness.
Well said.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by mubaroqah(f): 7:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
OneManLegion:
There's no such thing as hell.

Religion is a grand scam. The grandest scam ever.

They use two powerful human emotions to control humans: hope and fear.

Hope as exemplified by heaven/paradise(a utopia for folks who adhere strictly to their tenets and dogmas). And;

Fear, as exemplified by Hell(a place of unimaginable eternal torment for folks who refuse to adhere to their tenets and dogmas.)

Seriously, humans should have seen through the big lie that is religion by now.
No such thing as hell,hmmm.so how did u exist in life?
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by OneManLegion(m): 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
mubaroqah:
No such thing as hell, hmmm. So how did u exist in life?

I'm an agnostic deist, which means I don't know for sure what is responsible for the creation of life or the universe. It also means I reject the ones being propounded by the religions but deep down in me, I know there is a higher power or higher powers.

I refuse to believe that the same all knowing God who already knows what will happen before they happen will still go ahead and create humans to populate hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by platinumphotos: 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
OneManLegion:
There's no such thing as hell.

Religion is a grand scam. The grandest scam ever.

They use two powerful human emotions to control humans: hope and fear.

Hope as exemplified by heaven/paradise(a utopia for folks who adhere strictly to their tenets and dogmas). And;

Fear, as exemplified by Hell(a place of unimaginable eternal torment for folks who refuse to adhere to their tenets and dogmas.)

Seriously, humans should have seen through the big lie that is religion by now.
My pastor (bishop Francis Wale Oke) was a young school boy in the university of Lagos, he was lucky to get a lift from a lecturer who carried him in his car, he used to opportunity to preach Jesus to him and told him of the dangers of hell. The lecturer was angry and asked my bishop to prove that hell exists by telling him the geographical location of hell. My bishop looked up and down and trusted God for a reply. His reply goes thus "sir, I don't know the geographical location of hell, but if you die without Christ, you will not only know the geographical location, you will also know the actual location because you will be right inside hell". The lecturer was very angry and sent him out of his car, but the epic reply haunted him for about 3 decades till he gave his life to Christ. He is now a pastor with the Redeemed Christian Church of God.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by OneManLegion(m): 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
platinumphotos:

My pastor (bishop Francis Wale Oke) was a young school boy in the university of Lagos, he was lucky to get a lift from a lecturer who carried him in his car, he used to opportunity to preach Jesus to him and told him of the dangers of hell. The lecturer was angry and asked my bishop to prove that hell exists by telling him the geographical location of hell. My bishop looked up and down and trusted God for a reply. His reply goes thus "sir, I don't know the geographical location of hell, but if you die without Christ, you will not only know the geographical location, you will also know the actual location because you will be right inside hell". The lecturer was very angry and sent him out of his car, but the epic reply haunted him for about 3 decades till he gave his life to Christ. He is now a pastor with the Redeemed Christian Church of God.

Lol. And you're hoping it will have the same effect on me?
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by CHARLOE(m): 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
OneManLegion:

Lol. You can't use something's claims to validate it na.
You can't use the bible to validate its own authenticity and Christianity any more than you can use Ifa folk-lore to validate the yoruba accounts.

We'll need something more provable and empirical.
Just goes to show how ignorant & dumb most xtians are
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Radiohead6(f): 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
Masterclass32:

Know it today that hell exists and that the spiritual realm is real.
Can you please prove the existace of the spiritual realm

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.