Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (82879 Views)

"Flying Bird Falls & Turns Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Lady Claims (Pics) / Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years / "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by bennynaza(m): 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ok
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by vikacydevato(m): 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
You are on your own
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by neocortex: 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Of course, most people who reflects deeply have long come to that conclusion.
Hell exists only in bible and koran.

5 Likes

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Heaven is overrated.

Why do you want to go to heaven if there is a God you must worship?

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by jsb(m): 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Give her a ride to Sambisa forest alone she will start calling America Embassy for help...I don't blame her
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by fonkiee: 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
it is interesting to note that the bible's definition of hell is not a place of torment, but the common grave, where all the dead go to

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ramon92:
.. Cos she knows that hell is a figment of man's imagination, meant as a mind control tool to control the weak and gullible...

#ImAlsoProudImGoingToHell
#Gbam
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by swemzkid(m): 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
CaroLyner:
funny how whites arent religious yet most of their countries are so blessed
that's just a camouflage so that they see it coming just like a chicken for the slaughter its allowed to roam free without even foreseeing its near end

1 Like

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Bonapart(m): 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
OneManLegion:
There's no such thing as hell.

Religion is a grand scam. The grandest scam ever.

They use two powerful human emotions to control humans: hope and fear.

Hope as exemplified by heaven/paradise(a utopia for folks who adhere strictly to their tenets and dogmas). And;

Fear, as exemplified by Hell(a place of unimaginable eternal torment for folks who refuse to adhere to their tenets and dogmas.)

Seriously, humans should have seen through the big lie that is religion by now.
may God have mercy on your soul and forgive your blasphemy

1 Like

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Op, she might literally not mean the kind of hell you painted. It might be an envisaged hard time or sort. From the pic, they seem to be advertising a collective view. Get more info
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by ichommy(m): 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
hungryboy:

If she don near were dem dey burn tire before, She go know say hellfire no be play,
so you believe say Hell dey?
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by ichommy(m): 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ramon92:
.. Cos she knows that hell is a figment of man's imagination, meant as a mind control tool to control the weak and gullible...

GBAM!
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Bonapart(m): 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
Masterclass32:

Know it today that hell exists and that the spiritual realm is real.
No mind dat one
that's how they derail people and get born again after

1 Like

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by nikz(f): 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
The bible says heaven and earth shall pass away but God's word will remain the same. Jesus is the same yesterday today and forever. No need to argue about God's existence all we need is salvation. Repent for Jesus is coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by toyeanlawlah(f): 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
Atlantian:
Me too. The entire concept of hell in religion is a farce. I heard I have to die to go to either heaven or hell. And I ask, since I am told I will be a ghost or spirit when I die. Can fire really burn spirit or ghost ? I know one life, and it is the one I am living now, and I intend to live it to the full, whatever comes afterwards, need not concern me.
Are u crioz shocked
if its a joke plz stop OK......
Hell is so so real.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by magicalx(m): 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
safe journey!
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by OneManLegion(m): 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
CaroLyner:
Their countries are not "blessed". They just happen to take tax-payments seriously plus, they hold their leaders accountable.

6 Likes

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
Atlantian:
Me too. The entire concept of hell in religion is a farce. I heard I have to die to go to either heaven or hell. And I ask, since I am told I will be a ghost or spirit when I die. Can fire really burn spirit or ghost ? I know one life, and it is the one I am living now, and I intend to live it to the full, whatever comes afterwards, need not concern me.

Ehya sad I'm not pitying you...I'm pitying the fire that will roast some skins that day.

BTW you are talking of how fire can burn spirit.... devil himself is made of fire and same fire will burn him...
God will perform more wonders that day!
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by KanwuliaExtra: 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
Yup!
And looking and living better than all the 'church rats'! cheesy
You go gal!
Hell is NIGERIA!!!! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42GHQAO9QDg

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by 124mumsy: 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ramon92:

you are a big fool because somebody is proud to go to hell you decide to go along, be it unto you as you wish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by ichommy(m): 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
Masterclass32:

Know it today that hell exists and that the spiritual realm is real.
grin grin grin funny you. No hell Sir.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by ifenes(m): 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
ichommy:
See My fellow Hell mate. cheesy

anyone that need plots of land at hell should contact our sure Oga Hahn.

Cold, Dekatron, Ifenes, Ramon92 don get dere own in Hectares cheesy

My brother,Hell is where the fun is. Talk about ps4, football,girls with big...., imagine seeing no holier than thou around,,, Fela and Bob marley playing music...what do you think?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by seggzz(m): 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
minasota:
You should read your Bible more often, thou
"VERY GOOD African "!
Matt 5:22, KJV -
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry
with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the
judgment: and whosoever shall say to his
brother, Raca,
shall be in danger of the council: but
whosoever shall
say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire .
You mean God will send his brother to hell just because he's angry with him? Do you think he will be happy for throwing his bother to hell because of this? Will you kill your brother because he is angry with you?
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by fxid10(m): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
CaroLyner:
My sister the koko Na say Dem use their head. God gave us all what the bible call " thinking ability". That is what we are not using in Nigeria [color=#770077][/color]

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
Masterclass32:

Guys, you don't usually prove spiritual realities with emperical data cause u don't see spiritual things with physical eyes and they don't usually make sense to the natural mind. How do u emperically explain someone walking through a solid wall or just vanishing into thin air yet these things happen daily. A police man was telling me the other day how they were pursuing a petty thief. The guy, in their sight, ran into a parked bus and closed the door. They police men on his heels rushed up and opened the same door and the guy was nowhere to be found. He was gone - just like that. We live in a realm where they say "seeing is believing". That statement is not always true. I wonder how many time we've seen gravity yet we believe in the gravitational force.

Spiritual realities are usually revealed. Some have been shown hell.

BTW, u said u believe in the spiritual realm. What emperical evidence did u use in arriving to the conclusion that the spiritual realm exists? Do u mind sharing?
HEAVEN AND HELL are nothing but Mental tools used in controlling unsuspecting and gullible masses.

The white man told you that HEAVEN IS A PLACE RESERVED FOR YOU BY GOD AND ASK YOU NOT TO MIND THE THINGS AND WEALTHS OF THIS WORLD .

YET, those same people are the same ones who enslaved your ancestors and stole their mineral resources for thousands of years.

Heaven and Hell was planted in the minds of Black Afrikans by the whites so as to effectively manipulate and steal their natural resources.

AFRIKANS, PLEASE WAKE UP FROM THIS DEADLY BRAINWASHING OF A THING.

THIS IS THE AGE OF KNOWING. THE AGE OF BELIEVE IS GONE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Malakh: 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
everybody goes to hell, hell is sheol(grave) in Hebrew but in Revelations John tells you death and hell were cast into the lake of fire, well burning eternally in magma or volcano aint something to be proud of,but if thats the case I can bet you one thing you'll remember saying "improudlygoingintohell", and you aint gonna like it,well the wicked knows they are evil and damned already so they dont even bother with the truth, they try to dispute the Creator of all things,funny thing is Satan knows he's going to be tormented,only his servants have been deluded that lake of fire doesnt exist.,
Ramon92:

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by fxid10(m): 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
[/color] Jesus went to hell, that was after he died anyway.He rose from hell and returned to heaven. All of us including me will go to hell. That is what the bible teach.[color=#770077]

1 Like

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by vault(m): 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
na because say dem never burn person 4 wer she dey b4 ni
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by ichommy(m): 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
ifenes:

My brother,Hell is where the fun is. Talk about ps4, football,girls with big...., imagine seeing no holier than thou around,,, Fela and Bob marley playing music...what do you think?

Fun of Universe grin grin I cant wait.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
Some people sha

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/02/can-you-imagine-this-photo.html
hell is fictional created in your subconscious mind by pastor and imams without any empirical evidence to back up there fantasy.it use to fear communicate u to submission into a grand design of conspiracy against mankind. Mainly used by adherent of the Abrahamic religion mainly dramatized by Christians and there pastors and crusaders and Muslims and there imams and there jihadist this group of murderers crusaders and jihadist are responsible for all know major genocide against mankind till date and they continue to pursue act of destruction on a massive scale more prominently the jihadist all in their quest to cajole u in submission
they cant answer fundamental question like what will happen to over 4 billions Hindus ,buddish plenty with life long charity works that uplifted humankind and never shared any one blood on a massive scale
will they be roasted in your fictional hell and eaten by angles or what...this is irrational and not in line with god nature of compassionate according to ur books .religion is an early ages strategy used by crude men to control humanity....NOW ITS CAPITALISM AND MILITARY MIGHT

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by aiksneffects: 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) / Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer / Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.