Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

9 Baffling Lies Nigerian Girls Tell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Baffling Lies Nigerian Girls Tell (1590 Views)

6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Baffling Lies Nigerian Girls Tell by simtosul: 9:10am On Feb 12, 2016
I thought I should compile this list for those boys who are new to the game. Feel free to add whatever i missed out. Let’s go;

1. I don’t even like make-up

To be honest, my heart pours out to the male populace. The way and the method make-up has evolved is unimaginable. You will see someone go inside a room this minute and see another person walk out, have you seen those make overs on Instagram? Some girls will even claim nude make-up, watch out for those girls, they are more guilty. Well, do not blame the players. Boys like light-skinned perfect face and perfect body girls.

2. I am Miss Independent, I never ask for money

Women naturally like to collect, true some do not ask but it doesn’t mean they will not collect. Even when a girl knows fully well she has more than her giver, that does not really stop her. Well, I will play advocate here – since the men think it is okay for there to be payment gap, let the collection continue.

3. I never visit boys

Why you always lying? In fact girls like to do that. I strongly feel they say this just to appear holier than the next girl. However, due to boys judgmental spirit, we rather just tell you what is pleasant in your ear.

4. Fast food is not my thing

Yes, most girls say this just to sound homely and decent (whatever that means). They say ‘I prefer home cooked meals to fast food’. But deep down, what they are trying to say is-they prefer exotic restaurants! So be sure to figure out what your girl is actually saying.

5. I do not like sex

When their man complains about not having enough hits from them, their response is usually that they do not like $ex and they only do it with him to make him feel loved. When in the actual sense, they do it when they are forced to or yes, when they are Hot.

6. I have never double dated, and never will

Again, why you always lying?? Some how telling the truth about this down plays you in front of a boy. So in order to play safe and not look randy, they’d rather keep lying about their double secret life as long as they can. Girls at some point date two people at a time. Whether you are leaving one next week… it is what we are talking about.

7. I never talk to strangers or even reply messages from them

Forgive me, I am short of words here. Is everyone not a stranger at one point or the other. Am a girl oh, but I am tired of this territory marked female. And the funniest part is 98.9% of people that say this just say it because they think it looks responsible. Smh

8. I do not bleach

First and foremost, let us air this out- 90% of girls in Lagos are fair in a way. Be it yellow, green, red and mixed, they do not care as long as their men like it. Please why do girls give themselves these funny names; Lushbarbie, Pinkyfairy, RoseyAngel, LovelyAngel etc I just made these names up but I can bet there are girls somewhere that call themselves these. The annoying part is when they lie over the obvious bleached skin! But why?

9. I can cook anything but I am not just in the mood

In some girls’ mind when they say they can cook the boy will like them x2 (Stop wasting your lies, you will soon get to your limit). Some girls cannot cook to save their life but they would say they know how to just to again, look good. Some of these girls will burn indomie. Keep a fire extinguisher close by.
Re: 9 Baffling Lies Nigerian Girls Tell by Smellymouth: 9:12am On Feb 12, 2016
He gave me 100k and didnt touch me is epic.
Single but not searching.
I don't date married men.
I can't travel by road.
I don't eat out am a good cook.
I do runs coz am the one taking care of my family my father either don't care about us,or is jobless.
Can I stay with u for just 1 week? would leave by nxt week (na lie oh na 3 months them go stay)
I've never given a blow.job
I can never cheat on you....Yimu!!
I can't date more than one guy"
I've only had sex with 2guys, you and my ex

N.B--. This is how I look at all the ladies :::::

1 Like

Re: 9 Baffling Lies Nigerian Girls Tell by obiorathesubtle: 9:17am On Feb 12, 2016
Girls have been lying since creation..

#NothingNewHere
Re: 9 Baffling Lies Nigerian Girls Tell by RoyalBlak007: 9:20am On Feb 12, 2016
[size=13pt]"i am a virgin"[/size]
Re: 9 Baffling Lies Nigerian Girls Tell by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 12, 2016
Boring undecided
Re: 9 Baffling Lies Nigerian Girls Tell by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 12, 2016
Madam Skarlett, what do you see about this? cheesy
Re: 9 Baffling Lies Nigerian Girls Tell by Ionkidiz(m): 9:35am On Feb 12, 2016
Hmmmmmm!
Re: 9 Baffling Lies Nigerian Girls Tell by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 12, 2016
PushPlay:
Madam Skarlett, what do you see about this? cheesy

Nothing undecided
Re: 9 Baffling Lies Nigerian Girls Tell by sacora(f): 9:48am On Feb 12, 2016
mtscheeeeeeeeew.............
Re: 9 Baffling Lies Nigerian Girls Tell by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 12, 2016
Keep gossiping about Nigerian girls while your life is slipping away.

Like you bunch of iidiots are innocent.

Awon afofun gbemu !!!

Quote me and face the fury.

Awon alaye baje

1 Like

Re: 9 Baffling Lies Nigerian Girls Tell by SexyCeline(f): 10:04am On Feb 12, 2016
Why the hate on ladies? Yet you guys can't live a day without us.
Re: 9 Baffling Lies Nigerian Girls Tell by Emodeee: 10:50am On Feb 12, 2016
SexyCeline:
Why the hate on ladies? Yet you guys can live a day without us.

take away the succulent boobz and pvssy, we will live without you.

Ladies cn't also live without us, ladies love dick, they are pretenders, they will nvr admit it.

Conclusion: it is a symbiotic thingy, you rub my back, i rub your back. No one is superior to another when it comes to benefits. We derive benefits from each other.
Re: 9 Baffling Lies Nigerian Girls Tell by CaroLyner(f): 10:50am On Feb 12, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: 9 Baffling Lies Nigerian Girls Tell by skywalker240(m): 11:18am On Feb 12, 2016
no 6 touch man so much,

They be Pretending they dont like it when they treasure it above anything.
Re: 9 Baffling Lies Nigerian Girls Tell by skywalker240(m): 11:20am On Feb 12, 2016
no 5 too
Re: 9 Baffling Lies Nigerian Girls Tell by Idydarling(f): 11:27am On Feb 12, 2016
so much ado about ladies cheesy
Re: 9 Baffling Lies Nigerian Girls Tell by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 12, 2016
Are u a female? If no, your head is not correct for creating such a self implicating thread. If yes, I won't sleep in this bed of lies. Either way, this thread is absolute nonsense you see? Lol. Nice thread
Re: 9 Baffling Lies Nigerian Girls Tell by KingRex1(m): 11:45am On Feb 12, 2016
SexyCeline:
Why the hate on ladies? Yet you guys can live a day without us.
You mean can't?
Re: 9 Baffling Lies Nigerian Girls Tell by SexyCeline(f): 11:48am On Feb 12, 2016
KingRex1:
You mean can't?
modified..tnx
Re: 9 Baffling Lies Nigerian Girls Tell by KingRex1(m): 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
SexyCeline:
modified..tnx
Neither cn u ladies live without us.. We love you guys!

(1) (Reply)

Video:Guy Leaks phone intimacy With His Girlfriend To Expose How She Moans / My Father Sees Me As The Woman He Never Had! / Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs Step Out To Party With Friends (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.