Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church (59830 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? / 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by Kazrem(m): 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
It's Val day nah
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by Roxby: 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
Do not judge. If God doesnt complain, why are you crying foul
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by iamord(m): 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
marvelck:
When a lady dresses like this to Church, what's really on her mind? To worship and listen to the word of God, or to advertize herself and also look out for eligible bachelors in church. Which is now a trend among most ladies who troop to Church every sunday...
Op Learn to mind tour biz
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by ewizard1: 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
Now all of you! the OP, Mods and you rest are olodo.

Is that a dress she is wearing? why not google what a dress is?

And for you all saying nothing is wrong with her dressing[i] (i didnt say dress ooo...)[/i]
Una dull... FHS, that top is not covering her properly! You blind?

grin
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by firstking01(m): 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
Fortissimo:

It's knee bros. Kneel is the action. You kneel with your knees.
nor mind me tongue

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by scarletpearl(f): 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
the dress is beautiful but would have been more beautiful if it had a sleeve, a redeem church I attended in rivers wouldn't chase u out, but u go home sober from the word of God u hear.
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by aalangel(f): 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
Nothing is wrong with her dressing. Something is wrong with people's minds though.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by mimibright(m): 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
marvelck:
When a lady dresses like this to Church, what's really on her mind? To worship and listen to the word of God, or to advertize herself and also look out for eligible bachelors in church. Which is now a trend among most ladies who troop to Church every sunday...
OP you are a mad man..
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by Horlufemi(m): 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
marvelck:

I guess God loves her more than you do. Religious person.

Instead of you to face your service to God.
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
firstking01:
nor mind me tongue

cheesy
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by afroxyz: 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
And this thrash made FP? Nairaland is fast turning to nairablog

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by dayosweetness(m): 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
Emmatdayo:
try get common sense na
I think u need the sense, nothing is wrong with d dress
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by Tolatutu: 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
When people go to Church to look at what other's are wearing instead of facing what they went to Church for angry
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by calabardick(m): 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
and some people are saying there is nothing wrong?
see her dry and makeup, panel beated body? what a pity,
christians, what is the way forward?

God bless our moslem sisters, i respect them for that

the title of this pics is "olosho goes to church"
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by nikkiking(m): 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
reyscrub:

When u are spiritually blind, how wud u see anything spiritual. To u physically, nothing is wrong.

Remember that bible says that those who worship Him shud worship Him in spirit and in truth. Again bible says that woe unto him who serve as a stumbling block unto his brethren.

It is true she might not have any sexual thought to wear the dress but what about any other person who can not control themselves but to look and be carried away when sermon is going and there after devil take over their life.

Therefore it is wrong to put on half naked or provocative dress to house of God
Stop with the pretending.
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by srrrr(m): 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
Swissheart:
But for the upper part of the gown... .. It is cool
is that a gown
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by jessidwinner: 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
It's b/w her & Godooooo
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by Greenrevolt(m): 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
Reminds me of a girl I sat close to in church today.... how blouse was a low cut exposing almost her nips. Unforunately, today was one of those Sundays the priest will say... "turn to ur neighbour and say..." it wasn't funny at all as the girl cant really face me, and i couldn't look her square in the eyes, as my eyeballs keep looking down to see what theyve never seen before. God forgive me.
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by CookieBrown: 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
marvelck:

Hmmm! What's even more disturbing is why you are so interested in what women wear to Church, i mean, you are going to Church for your salvation/listen to the word of God right? Maybe am mistaken.
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
Lovelynature:
Yeah, but what do we call this? Wrong top with right skirt equals to what smileysmiley
what she is wearing is a gown and nt skirt and blouse, is morally wrong to wear dis 2 church u guys shld be sincere for once.
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by maurs(f): 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
She look ok.
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by Akerry(m): 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
Lovelynature:
Yeah, but what do we call this? Wrong top with right skirt equals to what smileysmiley
WRONGRIGHT...Kikikikiki
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by Lovelynature(m): 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
herbie27:
what she is wearing is a gown and nt skirt and blouse, is morally wrong to wear dis 2 church u guys shld be sincere for once.
I know it was quite wrong bro. Just wanted to know what the guy I quoted have got to say
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by tiptap: 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
That is why I like my Muslim brothers and sisters, even if you craze for head, you no go carry your craze enter mosque. Why will one dress this way to church for real, she fit wear the dress go work on Monday?
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by Jhayeahsam01(m): 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
owon omo wobe plenty for winners
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by Lovelynature(m): 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
Akerry:
WRONGRIGHT...Kikikikiki
lol grin
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by demobaba1(m): 3:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
nikkiking:
winkWhat wrong with her dresses.
Bros which kain question be dis one na ? Can you concentrate on d sermon or any activity if dis kind lady seat for your front ? Talk true bros. Abi na until she wear only pant n bra?
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by Zico0(m): 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
I see this, OP, all the time, what does it mean?
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
Lovelynature:
I know it was quite wrong bro. Just wanted to know what the guy I quoted have got to say
is alrite bt am a girl.
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by lozanni(m): 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
The dress in the picture is an evening wear to be worn on visits to restaurants, cocktails etc.
The dress can however, be worn to church with a small top coat of the same colour.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by Lovelynature(m): 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
herbie27:
is alrite bt am a girl.
ok pretty, how are you doing?
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church by nikkiking(m): 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
demobaba1:

Bros which kain question be dis one na ? Can you concentrate on d sermon or any activity if dis kind lady seat for your front ? Talk true bros. Abi na until she wear only pant n bra?
lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) / It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female / God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.