Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,269 members, 7,954,051 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War (13492 Views)

Nigeria Raises Troops For Gambia, Ready To Remove Yahya Jammeh - Premiumtimesng / Olisah Metuh Offers To Return N400m, Pledges Support For Anti-Corruption War- SR / US Resumes Crude Oil Imports From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by sam90s(m): 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
Obatala7Kronos:

We are descendants of the Anunnaki (The extra-terrestrials that came from Niburu to colonise Earth).

They came to Earth by means of space shuttles. These Aliens are not gods as we were made to believe by the Ruling Elites who have been ruling & dominating us for ages or as perceived by our ancestors but mere mortals with advanced technological advancement from another planet.

All the things you've ever been told about god, the universe & religion are nothing but mind-boggling LIES.

I present to you a very potent drug to cure your ignorance & false belief.

Click the link below & read from chapter 1 to 28.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sitchin/sitchinbooks_enki.htm

Goodluck!

You probably possess some sort of advance technological advancement yourself, how else could have known the level/extent of my ignorance and false believe , and make a prescription, you need to settle down pal, we may be on the same side you know cheesy grin wink
Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by emmgmt: 11:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
[quote author=Obatala7Kronos post=42866806]They refused sharing intelligence with the Nigerian Army because just like in the case of ISIS, U.S is Boko Haram & Boko Haram is U.S.

Its activities are being coordinated from the US Secret Military base in Chad. Now that Boko Haram has been technically defeated, they're resuming their useless training of our troops anti-terror war.

Just like how they're now calling for “cease fire” in Syria after their moderate liver-eating vampires have all been annihilated by the Russian Death Machines. grin

Guess what my son (Vladimirovich Putin) told them? He said “cessation of hostilities” will start by 1st of March, 2016. grin

You know Y? By March 1st, the only thing that will be left of all the western backed terrorists (i.e ISIS & the rest) will be their burnt corpses & rifles. grin

If America and her allies are not obliterated off the face of earth by the Russian Topol-M, then I'm sorry, the world will continue to wallow in proxy terrorist wars, anarchy, hunger, poverty,
Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by emmgmt: 11:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
may God help us
Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by Litmus: 12:44am On Feb 14, 2016
One more then...

...apparently Nigeria Army is already receiving training from the British, Pakistanis, Israelis, South Africans, Colombians and Brazilians. I have to confess that my cup runeth over with shame. I cant help but wonder who trained all these forces training Nigeria Army and why cant we go directly to those people ?

By now, with all the combat Nigeria has seen , we should be the ones doing the training....but i suppose this is the result of our new found humbleness, We are the perpetual boys never the grown up's
Re: US Resumes Training Of Nigerian Troops For Anti-terror War by yongg: 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
That looks like a cool formation the have on there!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Primaries: Emulate Ambode, Buhari Urges Losers / Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) / Akeredolu: I Didn’t Discuss Amotekun With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.