Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) (22362 Views)

Work Commences On Federal Roads In Imo -as Minister Of Works Visits Okorocha / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Ibim Sememitari Of NDDC Visits Okorocha (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by Elerineye01(m): 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
Birds of the same feather
Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by Caseless: 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
BaddieKay:

Lols,my brother they don't know,tell em.Rochas is just a criminal.
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by mentorandfriend(m): 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
Umunne m na umu nna m, dibe nu o. Ndidi kasi mma.

2019 no nso. Anyi ga-eji iwe na onuma tufuo Rochas nakwa APC. Ndi ara ka ha bu.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by NOC1(m): 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
Haaaa, when will my igbo brothers grow up? Apart from Mbakwe who is better than Rochas in Imo state?

Any way the wailers will wail

Idiots that Doomed Nigeria

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by truthspeaks: 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
Bro, we r nt deceived. We knw u r bn paid 2 do ur job so carry go bt js2 let u knw we knw beta
ujoatu:
Welcome to Owerri, Gov Okorocha seems to tell Gov El Rufai
Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by Trustisaburden: 12:19am On Feb 13, 2016
Okorocha is a wolf in sheep's clothing. I use to respect him during his time as a philanthropist, but since delving into politics, his image and reputation has diminished. He has even gone further in betraying his ethnicity that he had never suckle its mammary breast (since he was bred in the north)

Okorocha is only an Igbo man by heritage and not by natural traits.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by fran6uc(m): 12:45am On Feb 13, 2016
NOC1:
Haaaa, when will my igbo brothers grow up? Apart from Mbakwe who is better than Rochas in Imo state?

Any way the wailers will wail

Idiots that Doomed Nigeria

I was about quoting anoda **** wen I saw u spewing worse ignorance. May ur governor contract-out ur state roads in fraud to fraudsters dat it won't last 1 year, sack ur workers, giv his sister a decoration contract worth over half a billion & buy a no-use Xmas tree 4 millions of naira. at least previous govs didn't leave pple jobless and stole 4rm doz working while looting d treasury. Aboki said maintaining water board & its facilities cost too much but is busy erecting stupid water fountains everywhere around govt house while his "people" sink boreholes to survive.
...and to say we doomed Nigeria, well I'll just leave u for LAWMA cos u are TRASH

And u Kenny1313, we don't need ur state house. ****

Shit dey smell you yet u no wan throway am simply becos u be dog wey LOVE shit.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by cmon(m): 2:10am On Feb 13, 2016
Chukazu:
as much as I dont hold brief for Rochas' perceived non performance, I also believe he is just unlucky to be in power at a time of dwindling revenue generation from both state and federal government

Oga, what do u mean? How does anambra state do it? He should go and learn for Gov. Obiano

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by swiperthefox: 2:18am On Feb 13, 2016
Chukazu:
as much as I dont hold brief for Rochas' perceived non performance, I also believe he is just unlucky to be in power at a time of dwindling revenue generation from both state and federal government
Are u for real? Unlucky when he and Amaechi were amongst the people the made Ex President to share the money that Nigeria would've saved. By the way, this is his 5th year in office. He has been collecting LGA allocations for those 5 years. He was in office when oil sale was @ its peak so spare us.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by swiperthefox: 2:29am On Feb 13, 2016
kenny1313:

He never even wanted to become a governor. He is the only igbo man that can become a president, that is if an igbo man ll ever become a president.
Pure undiluted lies. It has always been his desire to be governor & president which God in heaven will not allow. He being governor was the greatest mistake Imo indigenes made. Just as much as he enjoys smashing light skinned girls whether married or single. He is a rogue. A common criminal. Scamming White people off their money in the name of charity and taking the glory.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by MISSNORA(f): 3:55am On Feb 13, 2016
phenol33:
if u er in owerri, u will duff ur cap for rochas simple he is constructing the first fly overs in owerri. and completing the major roads in owerri. i wonder why people keep critising him...
yeye comment!visit outside owerri!No water,no light,no good roads.Wat bout the hospitals he don abandon since?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by justmenoni: 4:18am On Feb 13, 2016
What exactly is the point of this meeting

Let El rufai meet and interact with his neigbors first and rochas should do the same so as to get thi gs working..I can't recall Fashola during his days as d gov of lag visiting any northern or eastern governors, what's d point??
Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:36am On Feb 13, 2016
They know Okorocha is loud and seeks attention, so why not get some attention as well. Please, pay your salaries and build the roads you promised to before you joined APC

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by mandax: 5:11am On Feb 13, 2016
Udopasa:
Rochas is fast derailing and the fate of Udenwa in Orlu and Imo State politics might be very rosy compared to the political calamity that will befall Rochas except he retraces his step. Safe Rochas from political psycophants and economic vampires. Udo diri unu

Rocha is a strange politician. He is the politician that declares war against people in the areas where he got the largest vote count.

People in Orlu where Rocha gets his largest number of votes have been breathing dust in the last four years from abandoned roads scraped in the town.

Rochas only hope now may be that when the high death toll from lung diseases start coming up in Orlu, there may be no health officials to tell the cause of high death rate from lung diseases.

If the roads were not scrapped with red sand poured on top of them, there shouldn't be any cause for alarm.

Rocha hardly scraped roads in Owerri and abandone them for four years as in Orlu.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by Collyno82(m): 5:45am On Feb 13, 2016
CharliParker:
Yes I will like them to become President and vice President. Ndigbo hatred will not lead us anywhere lets face the reality Rochas has all it takes.
may God deal with u n ur children d way rochas is dealing wit imolites. am waiting for ur amen

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by RickyTan: 7:33am On Feb 13, 2016
Welcome Sir!
Enjoy your stay
Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by crackhouse(m): 7:47am On Feb 13, 2016
ask IMO governor and he will tell u that his visit is for the benefit of IMO state even though he actually visited to chill out with owerri girls.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by Kfed4ril(m): 9:13am On Feb 13, 2016
If so we dnt want to b president.
kenny1313:

He never even wanted to become a governor. He is the only igbo man that can become a president, that is if an igbo man ll ever become a president.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by Joeoku78: 9:18am On Feb 13, 2016
sdindan:
2019 on their mind.

But Rochas wil not win even coucilor election again.
Sorry for you. It is people like you that said Rochas will not win his second tenure and he won convincingly

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by Kfed4ril(m): 9:33am On Feb 13, 2016
because he is the greatest scam ever..... this man is not doin anytin in imo state but he makes people outside the state to bliev he is working. plus owing months of salaries nd still hv the guts to sack some of the pple he is owing. Contractors mobilize to site with there own money nd after excuting the contract he does not pay them yet he goes to various TV stations nd advertise the road he has not paid for. Bro so many things o. Only pple that hv really workd wit him will knw.
lailo:
They hate dis okorocha in Imo.I dnt know wy,even Ibos southwest here dnt speak good of him.I need someone to tell me wy.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by sdindan: 9:36am On Feb 13, 2016
Joeoku78:
Sorry for you. It is people like you that said Rochas will not win his second tenure and he won convincingly
suffering and smiling.

I supported Rochas in 2011 and 2015.

But am not like

I will rather call a spade a spade than call it agricultural equipment.

Lets wait and see.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by kenny1313(m): 9:41am On Feb 13, 2016
Kfed4ril:
If so we dnt want to b president.
this is one of the major reason I don't support the biafra course, we igbo we don't like our selfs. Rochas is 10 level ahead of every south east politician for your info. An from Imo state and it's hatred and greed that is the problem of my brothers and sisters in Imo trying all they could to rubbish Owelle it won't work just watch out and see how rochas ll relax like Amaechi after his tenure in Imo state. #Rochasweknow. #Hehasthebiggestfoundationinwestafrica. U guys can't stop Owelle Idi igbo.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
ujoatu:
Gov El Rufai is in Imo State on a private visit. He was at the Pentagon Office of the Imo State Governor who received him with delight.

Pentagon office indeed.

A man who sees a handshake with Obama as an eternal achievement.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by Apoztl3(m): 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
nkemdi89:

I don't think you know imo and rochas that well, that bridge was NDDC project which ohakim couldn't complete and he took over and didn't do anything to it during the last dispensation because PDP was in power in the federal, he needs that project now to blow his trumpet 2019.

U jez said it all mizz; right on point

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by MrGerald(m): 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
kenny1313:

Who were your first civilian and military head of state? and you're happy if Igbo man will not become President, this is the reason why Nigeria will remain a zoe, backward and primitive in the next 1000 years.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by kenny1313(m): 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
MrGerald:
Who were your first civilian and military head of state? and you're happy if Igbo man will not become President, this is the reason why Nigeria will remain a zoe, backward and primitive in the next 1000 years.
i never said i was happy dt an igbo man ll never be president.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by MrGerald(m): 10:07am On Feb 14, 2016
kenny1313:

i never said i was happy dt an igbo man ll never be president.
So what did you say, better explain yourself?
Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
mentorandfriend:
Umunne m na umu nna m, dibe nu o. Ndidi kasi mma.

2019 no nso. Anyi ga-eji iwe na onuma tufuo Rochas nakwa APC. Ndi ara ka ha bu.
For real
Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by abagoro(m): 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
kenny1313:

this is one of the major reason I don't support the biafra course, we igbo we don't like our selfs. Rochas is 10 level ahead of every south east politician for your info. An from Imo state and it's hatred and greed that is the problem of my brothers and sisters in Imo trying all they could to rubbish Owelle it won't work just watch out and see how rochas ll relax like Amaechi after his tenure in Imo state. #Rochasweknow. #Hehasthebiggestfoundationinwestafrica. U guys can't stop Owelle Idi igbo.

Don't mind them. I'm sure some of them shamelessly went to the city of springs (Owerri) to enjoy their holidays. Even Fani Kayode their hero met his wife there.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by freiheitlutadora(m): 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
abagoro:

Don't mind them. I'm sure some of them shamelessly went to the city of springs (Owerri) to enjoy their holidays. Even Fani Kayode their hero met his wife there.

Where were the photos taken? Is that in Nigeria
Re: El-Rufai Visits Okorocha In Owerri (pics) by mentorandfriend(m): 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
fimbar25:

For real
Ya. APC is a curse to Imo state. Emeka Ihedioha would have done better.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate To Buhari’s SGF, Lawal: You Must go / Further Petrol Price Hike Likely, Marketers Warn Nigerians / Major Police Tracking Equipment Down, Detectives Struggle To Trace Bandits, Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.