Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Yemi Alade Reveals The Kind Of Johnny She’ll Like To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yemi Alade Reveals The Kind Of Johnny She’ll Like To Marry (1113 Views)

A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / Woman Who’s Been Having 8 Year Affair With Married Man Says She’ll Never End It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Reveals The Kind Of Johnny She’ll Like To Marry by vicky85(f): 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
Popular songstress, Yemi Alade in a recent interview described the kind of man she would like to walk down the aisle with. She said he must be someone who is God-fearing, have a purpose in life and must love fashion!

She said: “I like my man to be God-fearing; have a good sense of style and good humour. He has to be one that has ambition and purpose, and he must show it, not just talk about it.”

The Johnny crooner also spoke on why she has delved into other businesses apart from music. Note that she recently launched her fashion and jewellery line. “I’m very good at multi-tasking. In the morning, I still go to the kitchen and do things myself. I am currently talking to someone for a shoe-line, and talking to other people for other business opportunities. I am everywhere. I must use my youth well.

“I also went into fashion because of my love for African fashion. I discovered that whenever I go to other African countries to perform, they usually try to replicate my style, so I decided to make something for them and myself as well.” she said.

Re: Yemi Alade Reveals The Kind Of Johnny She’ll Like To Marry by kingofchess(m): 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
good 1.....don't worry at the right time u will c ur born again fashionista
Re: Yemi Alade Reveals The Kind Of Johnny She’ll Like To Marry by Mologi(m): 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
Carry clay...
Re: Yemi Alade Reveals The Kind Of Johnny She’ll Like To Marry by cruzita(f): 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
alright hope u meet him soon

(1) (Reply)

No Nigerian Girls Will Choose 6 Packs Over 6 Cars! So Stop The Gym And WORK / Don't Go On Dates On Hungry Stomach. / 6 Signs To Identify Ugly Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.