Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

What Will You Do As A Husband If This Happens?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do As A Husband If This Happens?? (1312 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Cheat On Your Husband If He's From Delta. / Girls:can This Guy Be Your Dream Husband? If Yes Call. / Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do As A Husband If This Happens?? by efilefun(m): 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
As for me ooo na to sell the car use the money do better thing or we use the money go do another honeymoon tongue

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do As A Husband If This Happens?? by INTROVERT(f): 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
grin
Re: What Will You Do As A Husband If This Happens?? by missingrib(f): 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
guyz make una come and answer this
Re: What Will You Do As A Husband If This Happens?? by vicstar(m): 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
that car is officially mine grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do As A Husband If This Happens?? by RoyalBlak007: 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
I'll be using a Ferrari..so no biggie

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do As A Husband If This Happens?? by ronald4lif(m): 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
Return the car back or divorce. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do As A Husband If This Happens?? by Richnero(m): 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lol.... Will just say a big thank u to the ex for the gift

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do As A Husband If This Happens?? by Cutehector(m): 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hmmmmmm grin

A very hard one.

Well a virtuous wife won't accept such gifts.

It's only the woman who is greedy will accept

And if I get to be informed dat she declined the gift, my respect for her will soar high.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do As A Husband If This Happens?? by Cutehector(m): 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: What Will You Do As A Husband If This Happens?? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
It means he was never her ex. She's bn sleeping with him all this while and her husband never knew. Well its the size of the gift that makes it glarring...some women get airtime worth 20k from their exes and their husbands don't know. So both of them are stuppid for making their adultery so glarring especially knowing that this kinda gift would tear her marriage apart.

Well if I'm d husband..its simple I'll jovially get d ex's number and address for future personal use (I would wanna trace their adultery later for final saga) then my wife and I would go to him with d car in the name of going to thank him but actually to return it. When i get there my face will change cuz if I change face from home she will predict my actions. My wife is to choose btwn her ex and his gifts or me orelse she stays there with him while I contact her family straight away on my way back. Next time, common sense will tell both of them that a birthday card would just be ok.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do As A Husband If This Happens?? by poshestmina(f): 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
Sell the car and use the money for something else
Re: What Will You Do As A Husband If This Happens?? by omega25red(m): 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
the woman will get notice of divorce. why? you ask, well because she accepted the gift. For that matter her ex still knows where to find her.
Worst of all, we all know a gift like that doesn't happen without some wheels being greased if you know what i mean so she go pack bag go live inside range rover
Re: What Will You Do As A Husband If This Happens?? by vicstar(m): 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
poshestmina:
must everything be handled commercially? undecided are u from the east?
Re: What Will You Do As A Husband If This Happens?? by xpac01(m): 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
This is 2016. Definitely taking the car. But you gon see the FOR SALE boldly written on it next day. cheesy
Re: What Will You Do As A Husband If This Happens?? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
It wouldn't matter because she would be using a ferrari then...

Best option would be giving it out to someone who needs that kinda car... Or sell it and use the money for Charity!!
Re: What Will You Do As A Husband If This Happens?? by Tallesty1(m): 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
Become her ex husband.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do As A Husband If This Happens?? by Vivly(f): 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
poshestmina:
Exactly. It's not every gift from your ex you reject.
Re: What Will You Do As A Husband If This Happens?? by sinequanon: 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
Sell. Take second honeymoon. Forward him pix (with thanks for his generosity). grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do As A Husband If This Happens?? by Vivly(f): 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
Cutehector:
Hmmmmmm grin

A very hard one.

Well a virtuous wife won't accept such gifts.

It's only the woman who is greedy will accept

And if I get to be informed dat she declined the gift, my respect for her will soar high.
lol. Hope the respect buys her another new range
Re: What Will You Do As A Husband If This Happens?? by Cutehector(m): 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
Vivly:

lol. Hope the respect buys her another new range
yes! cool respect brings respect.
Re: What Will You Do As A Husband If This Happens?? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
What will I be doing with one of my exes to get this kinda car? undecided
Re: What Will You Do As A Husband If This Happens?? by Godfather92(m): 11:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
Teas her by asking her to sell it and know what ll b her respond, after all it ll still be sold

(1) (Reply)

Hot Story : The Runs Girl / #whatitmeanstobenigerian Trending On Twitter. / Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Babe? - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.