Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) (4251 Views)

Lady Punish Her Man To Tuck His D!ck For Cheating (photo) / Gang Leader Shave Girlfriend's Hair As Punishment For Cheating (PHOTO) / Men Risk Their Lives To Avoid Being Caught Cheating.(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
Just get one and lock his rod and he will cheat no more. My girlfriend use it on me and its works. It available now nationwide. Get one now and stop complaining.

Lalasticlala abi na lacasera you don see this one before?

Re: Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) by RoyalBlak007: 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
grin cheesy Is that shiit real?

1 Like

Re: Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) by missingrib(f): 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
smiles....
Re: Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) by xpac01(m): 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
Whatever happened to master key. Konji will always lead the way outta da s+it
Re: Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
shocked cheesy
Re: Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) by ademega(m): 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
we shall always find a way
Re: Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) by Humblegoodman(m): 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
God will always make a way where there seems to be no way. When one di*k locks another one will open. Ogoro must jump. Warri guys will understand me better.

2 Likes

Re: Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) by cruzita(f): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
grin oya shakiti bobo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
That stuff does not allow for errection so what happens to early morning errection

3 Likes

Re: Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) by Weblow: 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
What i see is glass, i wil break it, there are infinite lies to tell about it.
Re: Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) by Pennah(m): 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
best way to know weda hez a cheat and his punishment

1 Like

Re: Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) by Gofwane(m): 12:07am On Feb 13, 2016
Oboy, na to go meet that guy wey dey weld make he use his hacksaw cut the padlock grin
Re: Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) by dan9ice(m): 12:11am On Feb 13, 2016
Na xena they wear that stuff o, so man version they?
Re: Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) by OCTAVO: 12:55am On Feb 13, 2016
grin
Re: Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) by rhinolove: 5:49am On Feb 13, 2016
What if the key lost, know women are carles
Re: Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:33am On Feb 13, 2016
Hahaha
Re: Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:11am On Feb 13, 2016
Pennah:
best way to know weda hez a cheat and his punishment

for a booty man like me, forget it, he go hard.
Re: Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 13, 2016
Nothing like ds
Re: Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) by Bossontop(m): 10:11am On Feb 13, 2016
U go fear as master key start to full market na.....secret sale like say na crack
Re: Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) by babadem2much(m): 11:03am On Feb 13, 2016
Some guys erection self go melt the key
Re: Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) by Sniper4real(m): 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
and I go dey look as she dey am. koleri

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) / Girls...which Do You Prefer / The Evolution Of Make Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.