Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Pmb, Please Sir Dont Tell Me What I Already Know, Tell Me What I Dont - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pmb, Please Sir Dont Tell Me What I Already Know, Tell Me What I Dont (312 Views)

PMB Please Sack Or Suspend The Following Persons / Dear PMB, Please Redeploy Mrs Kemi Adeosun / Pmb Please!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pmb, Please Sir Dont Tell Me What I Already Know, Tell Me What I Dont by fancyupage(f): 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
It is high time president Buhari stop telling Nigerians what we already know; that PDP did nothing progressive for 16 years, that Obasanjo spent billions of dollars on PHCN without much to show for it, that Dasuki stole money while in government, That Jonathan asked the CBN governor to give money to ministers without appropriation, that our national assembly members are after their pockets, that NNPC was a den of rogues ..........

Please tell us how you plan to deal with our challenges through your ministers; electricity, unemployment, health, education, security, housing, water, climate change etc

please present your blueprints on how to manage the challenges we face to Nigerians, we need practical objectives and how you want to be benchmarked.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Chairman, Magu Vows To Die Fighting Corruption / Seems Our 2016 Budget Is Fruadulent... And So Were The Past Ones Too... / You Need To See This - MUSING: Naija I Hail O, State Of The Nation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.