Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,722 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Valentine Love Splash - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Love Splash (296 Views)

Help Me Compose Valentine Love Letter For My Wife / Best Valentine Love Messges For Your Loved One / VALENTINE LOVE, Best Picture Of 14_02_2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Love Splash by NikkyIvy(f): 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
Its February again, I must confess that this year is quite fast…anyway, welcome to the month of Love. My prayer is that everyone gets to experience true love this month and always.

As usual, it is that time of the year again. Time to celebrate love, time for flowers, chocolates, proposals, everything red and our very own Valentine Love Splash!

So, do you want to be part of our Valentine Love Splash this Year? Have you sent in your inspirational love stories yet? Do you think your story is drab and boring? Hey, just let me worry about that. It’s my duty to turn your Boring story into a Bestseller.

To be part of this opportunity, simply write and send your real love story to nikyjone@gmail.com and I will publish it on my blog; Nikkyivyblog@.com

Start writing that story today! I can’t wait to read and share them.

I Love You all!!

(1) (Reply)

Hello,this Is Catharina..... / Check Obiogo Team Of Authors / The Love Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.