Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Anambra Government Discovers 850 Ghost Workers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Government Discovers 850 Ghost Workers (9447 Views)

Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary / Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests / Imo State Government Discovers More Crude Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Government Discovers 850 Ghost Workers by Sparkle777(f): 10:08am On Feb 13, 2016
This exercise should continue, and the ensuing spaces properly filled wt unemployed youths. Thank God.
Re: Anambra Government Discovers 850 Ghost Workers by pretydiva(f): 10:08am On Feb 13, 2016
Those ghost workers nor get conscience at all
Re: Anambra Government Discovers 850 Ghost Workers by Femich18(m): 10:14am On Feb 13, 2016
The man is trying I must confess.. despite d dwindling economy and generating less than 1.5Billion as IGR he is still paying salary and executing projects. Dts Cul of him unlike some of His colleagues.
I'm a S.Westerner though Bt I'm really proud of him...Kudos
As par d ghost workers? Mak EFCC com carry dem. They are bunch of corrupt pple dt must be flush out of d System

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Discovers 850 Ghost Workers by tino22(m): 10:14am On Feb 13, 2016
A governor that knows first what is governance. The problem with nigerian governors is that they don't even know what is governance, which is so fortunate. I must give kudos to anambra governor Willie obiano for not only that he governs his state well but he know what is called to govern..Imagine he said due to the drop in oil, he will no subdue his people to taxation rather experts in the states have identifies the areas to generate revenues and also he will carry out the contracts of the previous administration religiously..Like am very okay with this Man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Government Discovers 850 Ghost Workers by mrkings84(m): 10:32am On Feb 13, 2016
No, just tell me,...... How will there be jobs for the living wen ghosts are everywhere

But, how can they deal with them hence they are ghosts shocked[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Discovers 850 Ghost Workers by SUBWAY101(m): 10:33am On Feb 13, 2016
Schematics:
This is why we are the Light of the entire black race.. cheesy

But your people were insulting the finance minister when she said samething few days ago. Na wao

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Discovers 850 Ghost Workers by patrickbon(m): 10:35am On Feb 13, 2016
Anambra is the fast growing state in nigeria i love my state obiano is working God will continue to bless u

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Discovers 850 Ghost Workers by Retarokeroro(m): 10:40am On Feb 13, 2016
ok
Re: Anambra Government Discovers 850 Ghost Workers by Schematics: 10:43am On Feb 13, 2016
Don't mind the bloody civilians. Have you made contact with General Scatter? We need to activate 'No-fly-zone' for these civilians.

SUBWAY101:

But your people were insulting the finance minister when she said samething few days ago. Na wao
Re: Anambra Government Discovers 850 Ghost Workers by Sirsubway1: 10:48am On Feb 13, 2016
Schematics:
Don't mind the bloody civilians. Have you made contact with General Scatter? We need to activate 'No-fly-zone' for these civilians.

Still waiting for his reply. Will surely let you know soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Government Discovers 850 Ghost Workers by Iroh88(m): 10:48am On Feb 13, 2016
cmecproblem:
Am sure delta state will discover 40,000
I think Bayelsa would be worst. Just read the governor saying their wage bill is 4billion!! Just imagine that!!
Re: Anambra Government Discovers 850 Ghost Workers by Bitterleafsoup: 10:49am On Feb 13, 2016
That's a real leader! Willie keep working!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Discovers 850 Ghost Workers by ejiyke2007(m): 10:52am On Feb 13, 2016
[s]
patrickbon:
Anambra is the fast growing state in nigeria i love my state obiano is working God will continue to bless u
[/s]
Close your mouth Obiakpo or obiano is which hunting political opponents not ghost workers
Re: Anambra Government Discovers 850 Ghost Workers by ejiyke2007(m): 10:52am On Feb 13, 2016
[s]
Bitterleafsoup:
That's a real leader! Willie keep working!
[/s]
Close your mouth Obiakpo or obiano is which hunting political opponents not ghost workers
Re: Anambra Government Discovers 850 Ghost Workers by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 13, 2016
praizeblog:

source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/anambra-discovers-850-ghost-workers/

Don't just identify but prosecute those responsible for this reprehensible act.
Re: Anambra Government Discovers 850 Ghost Workers by ejiyke2007(m): 10:59am On Feb 13, 2016
[s]
tino22:
A governor that knows first what is governance. The problem with nigerian governors is that they don't even know what is governance, which is so fortunate. I must give kudos to anambra governor Willie obiano for not only that he governs his state well but he know what is called to govern..Imagine he said due to the drop in oil, he will no subdue his people to taxation rather experts in the states have identifies the areas to generate revenues and also he will carry out the contracts of the previous administration religiously..Like am very okay with this Man.
[/s]
COMMON CLOSE YOUR MOUTH ABIOAKPO KNOWS NOTHING HE JUST DANCING KERENGE.TALKING TRASH DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH HE HAS IMPOSED ON TRADERS IN THE SATE? GO TO THE SATE AND SEE YOUR SELF
Re: Anambra Government Discovers 850 Ghost Workers by Brightology2(m): 11:02am On Feb 13, 2016
Am very much sure too
cmecproblem:
Re: Anambra Government Discovers 850 Ghost Workers by Bitterleafsoup: 11:08am On Feb 13, 2016
ejiyke2007:
[s][/s]
My friend if political opponents are getting an unnessary check they should be hunted cha cha!
Are projects going and state workers paid? Enemy of progress no go gree ever...IGR is in billion up huge percentages, some still go yarn.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Discovers 850 Ghost Workers by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 13, 2016
Fake!!!!
Re: Anambra Government Discovers 850 Ghost Workers by ejiyke2007(m): 11:22am On Feb 13, 2016
[s][quote author=Bitterleafsoup post=42883875]My friend if political opponents are getting an unnessary check they should be hunted cha cha!
Are projects going and state workers paid? Enemy of progress no go gree ever...IGR is in billion up huge percentages, some still go yarn.

[/s]
[b]Young man stop deceiving yourself let me see the statics of your state IGR
as am saying this is just beginning ;From discovery of Ghost workers very soon it will be ghost projects
[/b]
Re: Anambra Government Discovers 850 Ghost Workers by ejiyke2007(m): 11:35am On Feb 13, 2016
How do ghost workers exist in Nigeria with Bank Verification Number (BVN), biometric fingerprinting, passports and passport photographs, signatures,etc in place? Our governments have become experts in diversionary antics.
Re: Anambra Government Discovers 850 Ghost Workers by ejiyke2007(m): 11:36am On Feb 13, 2016
Many things we know about Obiano is on the pages of newspapers and billboards.
Re: Anambra Government Discovers 850 Ghost Workers by kolaaderin: 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
AustineE1:
Efficiency is what you get,when your governor has PHD in Auditing.....Willie Obiano is a square peg in a square hole,ride on my governor par excellence.

And what do we have when the president has PHD in zoology ?? Chaos Animal firm....... Likewise a presedent with the rank of General in a deciplinary career must brought sanity and decipline to the table like we are having now, talk about round peg in a round hole.
Re: Anambra Government Discovers 850 Ghost Workers by 9inches(m): 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
ejiyke2007:
Many things we know about Obiano is on the pages of newspapers and billboards.

Yes, especially if you are an armchair critic. But don't worry, people who understand what governance is know better. Take a chill pill nwokem

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Discovers 850 Ghost Workers by ceejay80s(m): 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
Its not about discovering but sending those involve to prison. Ali no be person open the account wet eel deg pay the money into ?
Re: Anambra Government Discovers 850 Ghost Workers by ejiyke2007(m): 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
Mere Obiano is only on the pages of newspapers and billboards projects .
Re: Anambra Government Discovers 850 Ghost Workers by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
cmecproblem:
watin come b delta state work force?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme Court Fixes July 28 To Hear Ondo Guber Appeal / We Are Ready For Edo 2024 - Labour Party Replies Olumide Akpata / 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.