Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

What Do Ladies Want??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Ladies Want??? (594 Views)

For Ladies, Want Bigger Boobs? Come In (pictures) / What Do Ladies Want When They Do This? / 35 Things Ladies Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Ladies Want??? by Modenzy: 6:56am On Feb 13, 2016
Due to experiences I had...
I have been discouraged to go into relationship.
I'm a comfirmed guy full of swaggs, always clean, very jovial, very helpful, very caring& lovely, very sex-skilled and money is not my problem. But what i discovered I kept getting dissapointment from ladies.
2 months ago I seperated with my pretty Baby (I LOVE HER SO MUCH), we broke-up because of her lies. I caught on several occassions and she has been begging me..
My question is this, what does a woman want
Re: What Do Ladies Want??? by Cutehector(m): 6:57am On Feb 13, 2016
Confessions of a depressed murrafvcker. cheesy

Stop whining man.. u have evrythn yet ladies stil gv u problem. Shuo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Ladies Want??? by kilode100(f): 6:58am On Feb 13, 2016
Cutehector:
Confessions of a depressed murrafvcker[b][/b]. cheesy

Stop whining man.. u have evrythn yet ladies stil gv u problem. Shuo.

Lol
Re: What Do Ladies Want??? by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 13, 2016
Obedience! You have this an yer good. grin
Op what a woman wants is truly subjective.It varies from woman ta woman.
But for me personally it's:
Patience with me
Truthful with me
Faithful to me
But in one word: love

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Want??? by Smellymouth: 7:13am On Feb 13, 2016
Re: What Do Ladies Want??? by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 13, 2016
Ur waist ur waist all we want is your waist tongue
Re: What Do Ladies Want??? by Cutehector(m): 7:24am On Feb 13, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Ur waist ur waist all we want is your waist tongue
kpomkwem!

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Want??? by cruzita(f): 7:26am On Feb 13, 2016
A man who will understand them in good and bad time,in righteous and cheat mode.
Re: What Do Ladies Want??? by Lovelynature(m): 7:38am On Feb 13, 2016
Maybe you are missing something if all those you listed a true. Besides, most women are insatiable
Re: What Do Ladies Want??? by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 13, 2016
O boy go check urself o as in spiritual check up b4 its too late. Maybe na d 1st one weh you cheat swear for you. Then all those jovial caring weh u list might not make them see you as serious but as every lady's man.

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Want??? by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 13, 2016
they want cars house and God fearing man.
Re: What Do Ladies Want??? by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 13, 2016
When you were listing the qualities you had that should attract a girl to you and sustain that attraction, the first thing you made mention of was that you were full of swag. This means that you view your swag as your number one asset which you belief is key in winning a girl. And I am certain by swag you mean, dressing flashy, riding cool cars, and wearing expensive clothes and accessories.

Look man, when you meet a girl for the first time and the only thing you are concerned about showcasing is your swag, sorry to say, she won't take you seriously. To her you will just be a money bag. An alternative means for survival .You immediately create a first impression and her mind moves with that impression. What you project to them, is what they see.

These girls won't want to leave you, because obviously you are Mr Rich and Swag, hence their begging for you to let them back after you have caught them cheating on you, but they won't be entirely committed to you. You will just be a side guy. You have to show these girls something else about you that's more than the swag and the sex. Something more concrete and endearing.

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Want??? by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 13, 2016
How abouh you ask yourself what you really?
Re: What Do Ladies Want??? by firstking01(m): 8:18am On Feb 13, 2016
This one na mooney missroad ganundecided
Re: What Do Ladies Want??? by Olasco93: 8:30am On Feb 13, 2016
Decker:

...You have to show these girls something else about you that's more than the swag and the sex. Something more concrete and endearing.
Nice advice.
For learning sake, something more concrete and endearing like?
Re: What Do Ladies Want??? by Rone16(f): 9:26am On Feb 13, 2016
Lol your question though...Even babe is different so we don't all want the same thing,it depends on the person you meet.
Re: What Do Ladies Want??? by SexyCeline(f): 9:40am On Feb 13, 2016
Eya..i feel sorry for you though. The world today is sumfin else.

(1) (Reply)

5 Nairalander Ladies Crushing On Me Secretly / I Love A Cheap Girl Than The Hypocrite Who Plays Hard To Get. / Tips || 7 Natural Ways To Have Your Longest Orgasm Ever & Ovulation Calculator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.