Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Help; My Husband Beats Me With Plank And Wire...what Will I Do?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help; My Husband Beats Me With Plank And Wire...what Will I Do?? (703 Views)

"My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics / Jealous Husband Beats Wife For Every Facebook Like She Receives (Photos) / Please Help ! My Husband Beats Me During Sexual Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help; My Husband Beats Me With Plank And Wire...what Will I Do?? by FroshGirl(m): 8:35am On Feb 13, 2016
A woman who has had enough already with her husband’s constant battery and assault has opened up about her plight and cried out for help.
A domestic dispute (File photo) A 27-year-old mother of one, Flora Okwuosa, has lamented the ill-treatment and constant battery she receives from her husband, one Chris Obiekezie.
According to Daily Post, Flora who hails from Orisite Local Government Area, LGA, of Anambra state and married to Chris of Awkuzu LGA of the same state, worked with Nigerian Brewery Company and subsequently with Central Business Unit, Abuja , before her marriage to her husband on 21 August, 2014. Chris, a factory worker, had however, asked her to resign from her job after marriage , saying he would cater for her and that she had no need to work. According to Flora, her husband of less than 2 years has already turned her to a punching bag.
Speaking with Daily Post, the battered mother of one who is resident at Agbara , along Badagry Expressway, Ogun state, said the last straw that broke the camel’s back was when she asked her 32-year-old husband for baby diapers.
Flora who recently lost her both parents to an undisclosed cause, further lamented that her husband, an electrical engineer had changed within such a short time.
Narrating her ordeal, she said, “On Tuesday, we took our one-month-old baby to the hospital and we were given a list of prescribed drugs to buy for her. I wanted us to get the medicines on the same day but my husband and his mother said we will do so when we get home, later in the evening. We ended up not getting the medicines.
“On Wednesday, my husband went out to see his brother and as he was staying out too long, I called to remind him that we needed those drugs unfailingly. He said he would be back in an hour and we would go to the pharmacy.
I kept waiting for hours, yet he didn’t show up. So I asked a neighbour to hold my baby while I drove to the pharmacy to get the medicines myself.
Full story via > http://www.posenaija.com/valentine-days-sms-messages-marathi/
Read full story pls.....
Re: Help; My Husband Beats Me With Plank And Wire...what Will I Do?? by Gidoka(m): 8:41am On Feb 13, 2016
OK STAY THERE UNTIL HE STARTS USING CHAIN=...RUN....
Re: Help; My Husband Beats Me With Plank And Wire...what Will I Do?? by Yellowson(m): 8:43am On Feb 13, 2016
Best thing to do is to divorce him before he ends your life.
Re: Help; My Husband Beats Me With Plank And Wire...what Will I Do?? by sinaj(f): 8:44am On Feb 13, 2016
Divorce him!
Re: Help; My Husband Beats Me With Plank And Wire...what Will I Do?? by MISSNORA(f): 8:47am On Feb 13, 2016
Roast him alive and do the time.
Re: Help; My Husband Beats Me With Plank And Wire...what Will I Do?? by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 13, 2016
Op's moniker tho undecided
Re: Help; My Husband Beats Me With Plank And Wire...what Will I Do?? by alatbaba1(m): 8:48am On Feb 13, 2016
Run run run
Re: Help; My Husband Beats Me With Plank And Wire...what Will I Do?? by olafunny(m): 8:49am On Feb 13, 2016
Endure nd pray. The next husband might come with cutlass nd axe.

1 Like

Re: Help; My Husband Beats Me With Plank And Wire...what Will I Do?? by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 13, 2016
Split his head open with pestle, don't run
Re: Help; My Husband Beats Me With Plank And Wire...what Will I Do?? by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 13, 2016
Split his head open with pestle
Re: Help; My Husband Beats Me With Plank And Wire...what Will I Do?? by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 13, 2016
Chai. Abeg report to him family especially after each beating(when he can't hide the anger and when they can see the marks on you) even if they won't do anything so that when u take ur own steps they won't say u're an arrogant wife. Then try to get a job back bcus such a man might have impregnated anoda lady outside. If you can get a good job, u will cope well without him. God will help you.

1 Like

Re: Help; My Husband Beats Me With Plank And Wire...what Will I Do?? by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 13, 2016
Baddiekay answer the question
Re: Help; My Husband Beats Me With Plank And Wire...what Will I Do?? by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 13, 2016
Just wondering, isn't there an organization in Nigeria that handle such cases like this through legal actions , it's really saddening .
Re: Help; My Husband Beats Me With Plank And Wire...what Will I Do?? by BaddieKay(f): 9:15am On Feb 13, 2016
She should leave the man b4 he kills her...Then she should get a job to take care of herself and the baby.

I wonder why u singled me out to answer this question.
SmartChoices:
Baddiekay answer the question
Re: Help; My Husband Beats Me With Plank And Wire...what Will I Do?? by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 13, 2016
BaddieKay:
She should leave the man b4 he kills her...Then she should get a job to take care of herself and the baby.

I wonder why u singled me out to answer this question.
Leave or separate?
Re: Help; My Husband Beats Me With Plank And Wire...what Will I Do?? by BaddieKay(f): 9:45am On Feb 13, 2016
Leave,separate,Divorce are all the same.
SmartChoices:

Leave or separate?
Re: Help; My Husband Beats Me With Plank And Wire...what Will I Do?? by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 13, 2016
BaddieKay:
Leave,separate,Divorce are all the same.
Leave and separate.... Maybe reconciliable but divorce I don't advocate

(1) (Reply)

How Would One Handle A Subtle Fiancée? / I Need A Single Mother For Serious Relationship / Nlanders Come Prove Me Right!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.