Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

The Gift Nigerian Girls Will Give Guys On Val Day Vs What They Want 4rm Guys(pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Gift Nigerian Girls Will Give Guys On Val Day Vs What They Want 4rm Guys(pic (1645 Views)

Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day / I know most of us will lick this especially guys ( pic ) / Girl Promises To Give Guys Hiv[PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gift Nigerian Girls Will Give Guys On Val Day Vs What They Want 4rm Guys(pic by Mztarstrechy(m): 9:03am On Feb 13, 2016
Some people can be funny ooo!Who wants to do this?According to a social media user,the gift a Naija girl wants from her guy Vs the one she will give her guy on Val Day will surprise you.

Re: The Gift Nigerian Girls Will Give Guys On Val Day Vs What They Want 4rm Guys(pic by Mztarstrechy(m): 9:04am On Feb 13, 2016
Lol
Re: The Gift Nigerian Girls Will Give Guys On Val Day Vs What They Want 4rm Guys(pic by Eddygourdo(m): 9:10am On Feb 13, 2016
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: The Gift Nigerian Girls Will Give Guys On Val Day Vs What They Want 4rm Guys(pic by DebbyChris(f): 9:15am On Feb 13, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: The Gift Nigerian Girls Will Give Guys On Val Day Vs What They Want 4rm Guys(pic by odepacy: 9:17am On Feb 13, 2016
If I may ask, what is valentine?
Re: The Gift Nigerian Girls Will Give Guys On Val Day Vs What They Want 4rm Guys(pic by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 13, 2016
This is emotional Armed robbery
Re: The Gift Nigerian Girls Will Give Guys On Val Day Vs What They Want 4rm Guys(pic by Kingsasian(m): 9:20am On Feb 13, 2016
In their wildest dream
Re: The Gift Nigerian Girls Will Give Guys On Val Day Vs What They Want 4rm Guys(pic by vault(m): 9:42am On Feb 13, 2016
I don't know what difference they are to dasuki grin
Re: The Gift Nigerian Girls Will Give Guys On Val Day Vs What They Want 4rm Guys(pic by Dannidom(m): 11:03am On Feb 13, 2016
And them stupid feminist be talking poo about being unequally treated
Re: The Gift Nigerian Girls Will Give Guys On Val Day Vs What They Want 4rm Guys(pic by chigoizie7(m): 11:08am On Feb 13, 2016
Dannidom:
And them stupid feminist be talking poo about being unequally treated

Don't mind dem modafvcker.

Anyone that gifts me singlet, I will simply gift the person a "hair net". After all, it is not the quality of the gift that matters but the heart with which it was given, right bro?

(1) (Reply)

Stop Voting These Women For Miss Naraland. It's BS / Breaking News: Kinginvalhala Have Been Banned From Mr NL Contest / Port Harcourt Big Boy Be Like....(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.