Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) (31692 Views)

Masquerade Research Center Signpost In Enugu (photo) / Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback / Police Evacuates Civil-War Bomb In Enugu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 9:06am On Feb 13, 2016
I saw this vehicle yesterday at ENTRACO park in Enugu when I stopped over to enjoy some chilled bottles of my Favorite ORIJIN and immediate my mind went down the memory lane.

For those who were not born then, this is one of the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) subsidized commercial vehicles during Buhari's leadership of the project.

Though the project is gone but the legacy lives
God bless PMB

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by INTROVERT(f): 9:09am On Feb 13, 2016
Decommissioned

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:09am On Feb 13, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 13, 2016
So Op what's your point ? sad

50 Likes

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by mercenary: 9:12am On Feb 13, 2016
One of his drain pipes...

25 Likes

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by nnachukz(m): 9:13am On Feb 13, 2016
Battered legacy

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by Ourown(m): 9:13am On Feb 13, 2016
Oookaaayy
Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by LessNoise: 9:14am On Feb 13, 2016
I'm so clueless on what to write sef
Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 9:16am On Feb 13, 2016
Lemon12:
So Op what's your point ? sad

Do u need a translator?

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by Iroh88(m): 9:26am On Feb 13, 2016
INTROVERT:
Decommissioned
I thought you people said he didn't even fart in the SE using PTF, how come we now have a "decommissioned" PTF truck in a state in the SE??

Oooh, lemme guess, it was used in the North and transported as "decommissioned" scrap metal back to the SE to be used for APC "propaganda".

Bunch of hypocrites.

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by Iroh88(m): 9:28am On Feb 13, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
lipsrsealed
Shame. Now your lips are sealed huh?

Well, it is better than letting off crap.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 9:31am On Feb 13, 2016
Mynd44, lalasticlala oya come and move this ministry to the permanent site

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by INTROVERT(f): 9:34am On Feb 13, 2016
Iroh88:
I thought you people said he didn't even fart in the SE using PTF, how come we now have a "decommissioned" PTF truck in a state in the SE??

Oooh, lemme guess, it was used in the North and transported as "decommissioned" scrap metal back to the SE to be used for APC "propaganda".

Bunch of hypocrites.

What did I do to you this morning na.... am not one of those you have e-battles with o. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by lawydewy(m): 10:25am On Feb 13, 2016
people who were not around then, are the ones claiming and forming SOCIAL MEDIA ACTIVISTS NOW!

28 Likes

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by lawydewy(m): 10:30am On Feb 13, 2016
people who were not around then, are the ones claiming and forming SOCIAL MEDIA ACTIVISTS NOW!

That's my school bus then! always wait for it at a junction immediately after diplomat around about.

Quest where

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by Siberia101: 10:31am On Feb 13, 2016
I work in a health sector PTF was one of the best government initiatives...
We still use equipments down to bedsheets from PTF till date.
SureP remains the biggest scam

71 Likes

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by modath(f): 10:40am On Feb 13, 2016
Iroh88:

Bunch of hypocrites.

2 things I know.

Moremi Hall OAU was "fully rehabbed by PTF & a 911 bus like the captioned was also provided.

But it suits the narrative of the "We hate Buhari (& all northerners) crew" if nothing of his legacy can be found or highlighted!!

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by Emekamex(m): 10:53am On Feb 13, 2016
The vehicle isn't even functional from the pictures above, so why all the noise and propaganda.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by Super1Star: 10:56am On Feb 13, 2016
My 100level class, FLT (Faculty of Sciences) in UI was fully renovated by PTF, minus other projects within the school.

Our school buses were PTF buses.

Roads constructed under PTF are still standing till today.

A lot of hospitals had everything supplied by PTF.

What exactly was the achievement of Sure-P apart from all the buses Jonathan bought for those Igbo transporters courtesy Madam World Bank.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by DrayZee: 11:05am On Feb 13, 2016
Super1Star:
My 100level class, FLT (Faculty of Sciences) in UI was fully renovated by PTF, minus other projects within the school.

Our school buses were PTF buses.

Roads constructed under PTF are still standing till today.

A lot of hospitals had everything supplied by PTF.

What exactly was the achievement of Sure-P apart from all the buses Jonathan bought for those Igbo transporters courtesy Madam World Bank.
At least there were buses. Which one did Buhari do? Did you see the state of the bus in the picture?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by lonelydora: 11:42am On Feb 13, 2016
Thar shows that PMB is working, abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by neweraomo: 11:44am On Feb 13, 2016
Ok, how was the origin u had? Enjoy shey

1 Like

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by akinyeleaa: 11:44am On Feb 13, 2016
U can never convince someone who has made a conscious decision not to see anything good in you. Imagine someone saying the bus is not functional, is it ptf that will maintain the bus for you. So, if I am generous enough to set up a business for you, you still expect me to mange it for you abi, it is this same sense of entitlement that has held you down for years, just continue ehn.

FYI, there are ptf buses that are still very functional today, at least I know of several higher institutions. Also classrooms and even clinics, those that are lucky to have good management tho.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by APCcrimes: 11:44am On Feb 13, 2016
g
Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by harmless011: 11:44am On Feb 13, 2016
So we should start applauding buhari because of a dilapidated bus, you guys are trying so hard to divert our attention from the current realities. It no go work try again

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by missionmex(m): 11:45am On Feb 13, 2016
Iroh88:

Bunch of hypocrites.
like you said it was transported as scrap.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by sapientia(m): 11:46am On Feb 13, 2016
Damn.. Do you know how much is involved in PTF?

You saw one car and called it a legacy..

The roads built in remote villages in the North are the you can call legacy..

Choi.. Just a car in all of Enugu..

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by ednut1(m): 11:46am On Feb 13, 2016
Abacha was not corrupt grin.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by irumanle(m): 11:48am On Feb 13, 2016
INTROVERT:

What did I do to you this morning na.... am not one of those you have e-battles with o. grin grin
lol introfart

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by Iroh88(m): 11:49am On Feb 13, 2016
missionmex:
like you said it was transported as scrap.
Who would have thought ENTRACO is a scrapyard?? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by 5starmilitant: 11:49am On Feb 13, 2016
[s]
greatiyk4u:
I saw this vehicle yesterday at ENTRACO park in Enugu when I stopped over to enjoy some chilled bottles of my Favorite ORIJIN and immediate my mind went down the memory lane.

For those who were not born then, this is one of the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) subsidized commercial vehicles during Buhari's leadership of the project.

Though the project is gone but the legacy lives
God bless PMB
[/s]

Crap!! How does this make up for his evil mindedness against the southeast? *spits*

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bunmi Ojo Buried Amid Tears In Ekiti (Photos) / Achebe On Awolowo: Has He Gone Too Far? / Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.