Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) (31719 Views)

Masquerade Research Center Signpost In Enugu (photo) / Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback / Police Evacuates Civil-War Bomb In Enugu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by mandax: 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
Lemon12:
So Op what's your point ? sad

Op no well. Op reminds us of our ugly past. Abacha then had to call Buhari to come over and take care of our oil proceeds.No be say Buhari be minister. Which kain governance system br that.

Sotay Buhari spent nearly all our oil money in Buhari's northern Nigeria in the name of PTF.
Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Though the project is gone but the legacy lives
God bless PMB

Errm from the dust on the windscreen, I think that legacy looks a bit dead.
Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by modath(f): 12:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
adaweezy:

Great ife...
The water truck supplying Angola and MoZ water is a PTF truck too.

Of the greatest gbagba.... wink

Even the seats @ ODLT 1& 2 & the Humanity Blocks.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by brainpulse: 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
doctokwus:
Unless we want to lie as usual to ourselves because of hatred and sycophancy,there is no university,poly or anyother tertiary institution that doesn't have a PTF project, either in learning facilities,transport,or hostels.
Even some hospitals still have some equipment and other medical disposables that bear the PTF logo.
It's because of what abacha did through Buhari with the PTF that it's still astonishing to some that he stole some much,yet despite that,and inspite of moderate oil price levels, still achieved that much.
Compare all that to someone and u see why many feel he was a curse on us.
Don't mind the children of hate. They are mostly spare parts dealers a.d fraudsters from the east.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by kokoA(m): 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
PTF built about 12 blocks of classrooms, laboratories and gave us highly subsidized textbooks back in secondary school.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by efilefun(m): 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
tonychristopher:

I wonder how a lawyer wil be ha doing three sensitive engineering ministry in one ...a law for Pete's sake

Nigeria is a big joke

What does he know about engine drawing or torque or cement sand ratio

We are still sleeping in here
you should have told that ineffectual buffoon zoologist who occupied Aso Rock for6 years to vacate the office since he never studied political science

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by asEdeyHOT: 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Abacha's government remains a mystery with his PTF and FSP projects. My younger ones went to his FSP school in Port Harcourt. School fees, Uniforms, Books free. The school was also beautiful.

President Abacha tried for a man who sold Crude at about $12 a Barrel. Increased our foreign reserves and paid some of our foreign debts.

Compared to a man who sold at $100 a barrel, foreign reserves went down, foreign debt increased and no direct effect of his SURE-P.

You have said the truth

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by efilefun(m): 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
lookandlaff:

Errm from the dust on the windscreen, I think that legacy looks a bit dead.
I beg to disagree cuz those who used the free text books back then can never lose the knowledge gained, some schools today still have PTF buildings

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
efilefun:
I beg to disagree cuz those who used the free text books back then can never lose the knowledge gained, some schools today still have PTF buildings

True but the evidence presented was a truck, I commented on a truck

1 Like

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by Tolufisayo: 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
Have you heard about the Yabatech Paracetamol Medical Centre where paracetamol is being prescribed for all kind of sickness. Watch the video a yabatech student did, explaining what the staff do while in office....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSBkyTsQuaI
Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by anonimi: 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
docadams:
If you don't have a whiff of their whereabout just keep your trash to yourself. Should they come across my post they will surely respond in a manner I've come to know.

I thought trash was for LAWMA, no more
Chillax, na weekend bro. cheesy
Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by Siberia101: 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
albovy:

Mr I hardly comment but for this ur above script you must be one of the decietful being on earth ....if PTF was the best initiatives then u r way back as not any better than ur Lia_ Moh'dMMMMthat you aint a beneficiary to Sure_p or YouWin doesn't mean the PTF was any form of better..you are enslaved to the health dept and u are there making noise..confirm from the beneficiary of Sure-P and YouWin.they are employers of Labour..so sitdown calm next time or speak intelligently....#ISpeakIntelligently...

Bros SureP remains a big scam thanks. I didn't mention YouWin as scam... no be only speak intelligently
Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by docadams: 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
anonimi:

I thought trash was for LAWMA, no more Chillax, na weekend bro. cheesy
Hmmmmmmm
You won't understand the hardness of the axe I have to grind with those two.
Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by anonimi: 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
docadams:
Hmmmmmmm

You won't understand the hardness of the axe I have to grind with those two.

Okay na......make I leave una settle una matter unasef.
Ciao lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by docadams: 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
efilefun:

All the federal universities still have structures built by PTF. Yes, some for state universities.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by anonimi: 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
Compared to a man who sold Crude at $100 a barrel, foreign reserves went down, foreign debt increased and no direct effect of his SURE-P.

Don't be lazy abeg.
Ask our 36 state governors na.

FG, States, LGs Share N568.4 Billion for Oct

[img]http://cdn1.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/412x247xOkonjo-Iweala-e1442838220305.jpg.pagespeed.ic.nz-K0adxSv.webp[/img]

Also, $1billion was proposed for distribution to complement shortfall in expected revenue." The $1billion is a compromise by the FG over its words in September not to augment shortfalls anymore.

Responding to the presentation, the chairman of the States Commissioners of Finance and Ebonyi State Commissioner of Finance, Mr Timothy Odaah, lamented that the statutory allocation was getting smaller and smaller. "It appears this is the worst in terms of returns. This is the least in allocations as far as this year is concerned. We are mourning the dearth of funds and this is a wakeup call for states and local governments to buoy up their internally generated revenue."

While appreciating the "magnanimity" of President Goodluck Jonathan to approve the $1billion from the excess crude account and to be shared among the federal, state and local governments, Odaah expressed disappointment with the returns made by the NNPC.

He said that [size=14pt]the states had requested for $2bn[/size] to complement for the shortfall in revenue but got only $1billion. In September, Odaah and fellow commissioners had walked out of the Accountant General of the Federation (AGF) when the federal government said that the framework of the 2013 budget was no longer realistic and it won't augment shortfall in revenue. Odaah raised issues with the statutory allocations of previous months.

More from: http://allafrica.com/stories/201311150323.html
Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by docadams: 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
anonimi:

Okay na......make I leave una settle una matter unasef. Ciao lipsrsealed
Happy weekend.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
anonimi:

Don't be lazy abeg.

Do you know Pres. Abacha had military administrators who the Federal Government also funded. Even after sharing money with the governors, GEJ still had three times of Abacha's total before he shared for his military administrators.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by Saladin25(m): 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
akinyeleaa:
U can never convince someone who has made a conscious decision not to see anything good in you. Imagine someone saying the bus is not functional, is it ptf that will maintain the bus for you. So, if I am generous enough to set up a business for you, you still expect me to mange it for you abi, it is this same sense of entitlement that has held you down for years, just continue ehn.

FYI, there are ptf buses that are still very functional today, at least I know of several higher institutions. Also classrooms and even clinics, those that are lucky to have good management tho.

Exactly. There is one PTF bus still used in the college of education I attended. Despite the fact have graduated from the school they still maintained it. Those people abusing buhari in a destructive way would never reach the level he has attained.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
anonimi:

Don't be lazy abeg.

That post is for only a month in 2013. What I am talking about is, Crude Price were high under GEJ compared to the Crude price under Gen. Abacha.

I believe we even sold more crude in GEJ's time more than Gen. Abacha's time.

With the little Gen. Abacha had, he made a lot of strides to improve the conditions in Nigeria. Remember, he also had Family Economic Advancement Program that was well funded.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by obailala(m): 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
tonychristopher:

Igbos don't do heard mentality
Igbos don't do flock mentality
Everybody won't like buhari
Everybody never liked Jesus
Everybody never like Muhammed
Everybody never liked budha

So buhari is just a mortal and he will be opposed and igbos are doing that job perfectly

The beauty of opposition is democracy

Now how is your kunu sipping gworo chewing god faring ...is he back in the country
Has he given you the 5k monthly promised
Has he made fuel 40 naira
Gas he technically defeated boko haram
Has he brought back chibok girls
Has he made dollar at par with naira
Has he balanced the governance in terms of age and tribes
Has he put square oegs in square holes

Has he....so many things

You must understand that there is opposition. And igbo are doing that

Do igbos even give a damn I doubt that
There is a clear difference between 'opposition' and endless 'nagging' like a scorned 2nd wife.
Everybody cannot like Buhari and nobody is asking everyone to like Buhari (elections are loooong over) but there is something called 'minding your business' or 'not giving a damn' when a person you don't like passes by.

If we must be honest with ourselves, the way most Igbos are carrying this Buhari's matter on their head today can obviously not be classified as 'opposition' or 'not giving a damn,' what we have today is clearly a case of people nagging and stressing themselves unnecessarily as if Buhari will rule forever - at most Buhari may only even rule till 2019. It is high time Igbos returned to the 'we dont give a damn' mode and stop some unnecessary nagging which may not be beneficial 'development-wise'.
This is just my opinion though.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
greatiyk4u:
I saw this vehicle yesterday at ENTRACO park in Enugu when I stopped over to enjoy some chilled bottles of my Favorite ORIJIN and immediate my mind went down the memory lane.

For those who were not born then, this is one of the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) subsidized commercial vehicles during Buhari's leadership of the project.

Though the project is gone but the legacy lives
God bless PMB

Op self, you get time to snap a bus that was abandoned for years in the park,and you called it legacy, and you borded that same bus to your village abi,..... grin grin
Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by etibaba(m): 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
samstech:
Its a gone truck
Another data scammer. Pals beware. Am out to expose every single data scam on this platform.
Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by blackpanda: 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
DrayZee:

At least there were buses. Which one did Buhari do? Did you see the state of the bus in the picture?

Do u know how many years ago PTF was in existence Use your brain before blabbing!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by nkoni01: 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
He will better than that.
Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by stevesteve07: 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
Are u a student...
Are u job seeker...
Are u employed yet not satisfied with ur income...Are u residing in Osun...
If yes!
Here comes a lifetime opportunity loaded with benefits that can earn you
btw N5,000 to N100,000 naira only on a daily basis.
If u want to know more about dis biz, whatsapp on 08035237748. Between now and next weekend.
Pls I want serious minded pple who desire to become a successful enterprenuer like me. I need just 50 people to respond. Again whatsapp on 08035237748 by sending I am interested.
Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by DrayZee: 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
blackpanda:

Do u know how many years ago PTF was in existence Use your brain before blabbing!
Yes, we have seen you.
Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by Koleman(m): 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
One thing i know for sure text books were distributed free to students in govt sec schools. Infact almost everything was free in secondary schools. Infact almost all school items carried PTF logo all for free. But come can anyone show me any evidence of sure-P?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by slap1(m): 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
Legacy covered with cobwebs.
Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by tonychristopher: 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
obailala:
There is a clear difference between 'opposition' and endless 'nagging' like a scorned 2nd wife.
Everybody cannot like Buhari and nobody is asking everyone to like Buhari (elections are loooong over) but there is something called 'minding your business' or 'not giving a damn' when a person you don't like passes by.

If we must be honest with ourselves, the way most Igbos are carrying this Buhari's matter on their head today can obviously not be classified as 'opposition' or 'not giving a damn,' what we have today is clearly a case of people nagging and stressing themselves unnecessarily as if Buhari will rule forever - at most Buhari may only even rule till 2019. It is high time Igbos returned to the 'we dont give a damn' mode and stop some unnecessary nagging which may not be beneficial 'development-wise'.
This is just my opinion though.

Pls differentiate between opposition and this your nagging

I know that your the dullard the bubu apologist
Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
Siberia101:
I work in a health sector PTF was one of the best government initiatives...

We still use equipments down to bedsheets from PTF till date.

SureP remains the biggest scam

Which hospital uses bedsheets that are well over 15 years old?
Re: Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) by kasay: 11:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
DrayZee:

At least there were buses. Which one did Buhari do? Did you see the state of the bus in the picture?

Son, You where still in your mother's womb during PTF years, so you won't understand.

However, it will be of great benefits to you if you make out time and read the thread carefully and also do some research about PTF and when those buses were purchased and utilised.

Too many irritating, daft and ignorant kids on NL undecided.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ministries With Huge Shares In 2016 Budget (chart) / We Are Not The Worst Police Force In The World -nigerian Police Reacts To Report / Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.