Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Information About Sweden Visa - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Information About Sweden Visa (103287 Views)

Enquiries About Sweden Visa / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Who Knows About Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by rugina(f): 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2009
e-million i think it does not have anything to do with the embassy,if you fill the form and send it before the date they said we should send it they will send it to you too,this is my 9weeks plus.pray they call us this week.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by ntutu(m): 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2009
All those waiting for VISA decision,rejoice for we have been granted VISA in Jesus name.Amen.Get ready to recieve a granting of VISA as from Monday.Please who no how much for Air Ticket to Capahengen?Happy Sunday all.Am so happy.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2009
chuksforum

i read your post, and am a nigerian studying in norway,
i would like u to explain further hw a student can be given a permanent residence after 1yr.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by rugina(f): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2009
ntutu i pray so too,by monday we will be call to come and get our visa grants
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by ntutu(m): 8:12am On Aug 17, 2009
Rugina please send me your chating email I D.Mine is zeuskyrocky@yahoo.co.uk happy new week.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by melodytos(m): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2009
hello,
well i hope everything will soon be ok. i need to mail them so that i can get my visa b4 the resumption on 24th.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by kood: 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2009
My advice to those of you who are waiting for their visa is if you know you have applied since 3 months ago you should better contact the swedish migration board (migrationsverket). State that you have applied for visa since 3 months ago and still not get a response from their embassy. Also, for those who applied for less than 3 months they should as well contact the migrationsverket and state that the universities will resume soon and they want to know the state of their visa application so that you know what next plan to make.
It will be good for you people to know your faith on time so that you know the next step to follow. Swedish migration board is really VERY slow in their process it does matter whether you are outside sweden or in sweden.
God Luck!!!
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by chigsmith: 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2009
Pls house who knws d contact phone no. of their swedish Abuja office. I want to cal them pls,
I am waiting
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by chigsmith: 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2009
Pls house who knws d contact phone no. of their swedish Abuja office. I want to cal them pls,
I am waiting
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2009
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by rugina(f): 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2009
ntutu my email is ruth4912@yahoo.com,i mail the embassy they replied and said that a decision have not been made that i should mail the sweden board which i did already and they replied immediately that they are having some problem with their system and they will read my mail and will start repling by september 1

1 Like

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by ntutu(m): 10:27am On Aug 18, 2009
Rugina i have added ur email up for us to chat.Nice day.
Whoever needs the private number of the Embassy woman should call me on this number +2348030999573.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by nethacker(m): 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2009
do anyone knws wat to take to d embassy wen u want to go for ur visa.Is it only ur passport?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by stanleymail03(m): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2009
You go with your passport.Have you been called for ur visa.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by nethacker(m): 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2009
stanleymail03:

You go with your passport.Have you been called for ur visa.
A friend was called just now so he needs to know wat to take along apart from passport
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by rugina(f): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2009
if the embassy want him to bring any other thing apart from his passport they will indicate in his email they sent to him and if otherwise it means they want only his passport
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by rugina(f): 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2009
any news yet from any one.i think they will send us mail tomorrow,pray it will be positive in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by rhythmfans: 1:11am On Aug 20, 2009
hi N.lander, so encouraging to, all the recent threads i have read are quite peaceful.
i've also been wating for there response cos i did my interview on the 3rd of june buthaven't heard anything.
i'm goin to Halmstad university and will be resuming next tuesday and haven't heard anything,
hope to get my own 'let's go there' call.
Ntutu, i will give you a call today. think i need to call the woman too,
thanks Y'all
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 20, 2009
@ Chigsmith I went for my app 4th August and that is 2 weeks + from now so I will advise you to be patient like me smiley. By the way, what school were you admitted to? Mine is Kristainstad University. Best of luck to you all.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by chigsmith: 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2009
Ntutu pls wat days ad time is d line available. Also is dat her personal line or office line pls
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by chuksforum: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2009
@ mobuch

if you are in doubt just check their imigration board's website and you will get the information there.

But don't let your intention of obtaining parmanent residence known to the embassy when applying for your first visa it is when you get there that you can start working towards that.

regards
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by bjokafor: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2009
hi guys u ppl never know this ppl they are tricky they want the time to pass before
they start to sending decisions . so as to denial many by saying 2-3months ,if u dont know
they have started giving ppl from other countries over a month ago , last year i did applied
submitted june 17th only only to receieve my decision in 1st week of oct. they are mean
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by rugina(f): 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2009
it is true this people do not want to give us ontime i mail the swedish board and this is their reply

Dear Ruth Aghelegin,

A decision has been made in your application.

The embassy/consulate where you submitted the application will notify
you the decision as soon as possible.

Kind regards

Pia Swärd

Upplysningen
Migrationsverket

The Public Contact Unit
The Swedish Migration Board

univer
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by rhythmfans: 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2009
hi rugina what's up, have you now been informed of your application status?
i'v done my interview since June 3rd and the only thing they've told me is that there's no decision in my case yet,
that's also confusing,  i pray they respnd tomoro cos my school is resuming on tuesday.

1 Like

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by ntutu(m): 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2009
Please let us stop complaining again.The end point of all this is Prayers.Read Roman 8 vs 31 and see God's promises to us His Children.We are all going to be granted VISA in Jesus name.Amen.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by rhythmfans: 7:04am On Aug 21, 2009
i agree with you ntutu, it's all prayer and we'll all be given,
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by chigsmith: 9:08am On Aug 21, 2009
rugina when did u mail them and what address did u use. also how long did it take for them to reply you.
i have mailled them through upply, @serv, se over 3wks and no reply
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by bluetyrese(m): 9:31am On Aug 22, 2009
grin Congratulations!! to everybody who applied for student residence permit, thanks to @ntutu for the quote "What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?" just wait till september 1st and see if you are not called to receive your visa granted, for me i'm waiting for that date, for with GOD all things are possible, so @ all make una just trust GOD. grin
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by nethacker(m): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2009
bluetyrese:

grin Congratulations!! to everybody who applied for student residence permit, thanks to @ntutu for the quote "What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?" just wait till september 1st and see if you are not called to receive your visa granted, for me i'm waiting for that date, for with GOD all things are possible, so @ all make una just trust GOD. grin
u started ur post like as if u hv had d visa already grin
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by chigsmith: 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2009
it is looking quite like a burial ground any update from anyone pls,
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by rhythmfans: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2009
nothing yet N.landers, what's up, anybody with any info?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by bjokafor: 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2009
these ppl are mean i waz replied and my application rejected after 8 weeks
their verdict waz my account could not be verified . plz house they are lairs
i have being operating a current account wit access bank plc 4 three years now
same account i did submit , i lodged 4. 6m in the said account 0n 26th june 2009
its too bad these ppl are doing this cos we are nigerians . its quite unfortunate there
are liars. my account is guenuine and bet me if anyone want to verify its there to check
and contact my bank anytime anyday. well thanks 2 all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES / I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.