Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Information About Sweden Visa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Information About Sweden Visa (103289 Views)

Enquiries About Sweden Visa / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Who Knows About Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Emillion1: 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2009
Ntutu dts nice.if we get it,wil she help in anyway?try her n lets know d outcome
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by ntutu(m): 12:12am On Aug 08, 2009
I called her and she said my decesiƶn will come out by monday next week.If you dont call her your decision will be ignored.The earlier the better for us.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by chigsmith: 4:42am On Aug 08, 2009
@E-MILLION
i went on d 4th june ad am yet to hear from dem
@NTUTU
wen did u call her?
pls was she receptive ad willing to assist ad hw did she identify u on ad get ur data on phone
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by melodytos(m): 10:28am On Aug 08, 2009
hello, friends
i did mine too, is over 7 weeks now. wen i mailed the woman,she said that they havent decided on my issue that i should mail their migration board(migrationsverket.se ) and she gave me my case number about it. but i wanted to wait till that 8 weeks b4 mailing. 08061224758
best of luck
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Emillion1: 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2009
Ntutu wen did u go 4ur interview? Did she give her number?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by ntutu(m): 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2009
I went for my interview in June.My brother in Sweden have her number cos she is a family friend to us.I ask her why such delay and she said that some decisions shal me ready by monday next week.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by chigsmith: 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2009
So we can keep ur hopes high
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by chuksforum: 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2009
Hello guy,
i'm really sorry for the harrowing experiences u all are going thru while trying to get sweden student visa u all should have looked b4 u leap. I know sweden is a nice place but their visa requirements is too expensive and rigid for a student. Frankly speaking if you know you are not a millionaire or don't have one to back you please don't apply for university study in sweden. in my honest opinion, if i have the money let's say N1.5m to N2m and i want to study in tuition-free universities in the scandinivian i would rather choose Norway. Why? In norway you don't need up to N2.5m at most in your coffer b4 you would be granted visa for study. You don't need to wait for several weeks for visa, it only take two weeks(more or less) b4 u receive visa reply, you have also the chance of obtaining a parmanent resident permit after staying there for a year and especially if your academic performance is good but in sweden the verse is the case, instead you will be sent back immediately you complete your studies. I do not wish to blackmail sweden or discourage anyone who wish to study there i.e if you have the money. I agree sweden is good but i feel norway is better name any reason.

Note - norway don't require TOEFL, unlike finland.
Thank you.

chuksmails@gmail.com

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by chuksforum: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2009
Hello guy,
i'm really sorry for the harrowing experiences u all are going thru while trying to get sweden student visa u all should have looked b4 u leap. I know sweden is a nice place but their visa requirements is too expensive and rigid for a student. Frankly speaking if you know you are not a millionaire or don't have one to back you please don't apply for university study in sweden. in my honest opinion, if i have the money let's say N1.5m to N2m and i want to study in tuition-free universities in the scandinivian i would rather choose Norway. Why? In norway you don't need up to N2.5m at most in your coffer b4 you would be granted visa for study. You don't need to wait for several weeks for visa, it only take two weeks(more or less) b4 u receive visa reply, you have also the chance of obtaining a parmanent resident permit after staying there for a year and especially if your academic performance is good but in sweden the verse is the case, instead you will be sent back immediately you complete your studies. I do not wish to blackmail sweden or discourage anyone who wish to study there i.e if you have the money. I agree sweden is good but i feel norway is better name any reason.

Thank you.

chuksmails@gmail.com

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Emillion1: 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2009
ntutu pls trow more light cos i luv 2know if d woman is in charge or d migration board?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by rugina(f): 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2009
tanny sorry about your denial,God will not denial you,for others lets be hopeful,it is well
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by chigsmith: 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2009
ntutu hw far? house any update yet from anyone?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Emillion1: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2009
I wil advise every1 shld mail d migration board 2know if d application has gotten 2deir board,so we know where 2start 4rm.GOOD LUCK!
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Emillion1: 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2009
ntutu hv u gotten a reply? Or any1 wit a reply?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Tanddy: 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2009
Hello Everybody,

I want to wish other people who are still waiting for their result from Sweden Embassy, Good Luck.

I have sent my APPEAL LETTER to them 2day? I will be waiting for their response.

Tanddy
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Tanddy: 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2009
Hello everybody,

I just want to wish the rest people who are still waiting for their result - GOOD LUCK,

I have sent my APPEAL LETTER to them and I will be waiting for their response soonest.

Tanddy
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by chigsmith: 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2009
House i beg my patience is running out wit this people.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by nethacker(m): 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2009
chuksforum:

Hello guy,

Thank you.

chuksmails@gmail.com

But I heard that u will have to transfer d money to a bank in Norway.Whats d web address of their general admission website?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Tanddy: 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2009
chuksmails

Please can U throw more ligth to this and how to go about it in order to help the house mate.

Tanddy
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by rugina(f): 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2009
am getting tired too.i will mail them by thursday if there is no reply
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Chuksforum1: 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2009
Alright,
I may not be able give all the information here, but you can check this website www.studyinorway.no to get most of the info on how to apply for university study in Norway or better still you can google 'study in norway'.
The money u are expected to pay into a bank which would be open for you by the university you gained admission into is around 87900NOK which is also around $15,000 and that is roughly N2m depending on the prevailing exchange rate, right now $1 = 5.2NOK. Or you check www.xe.com or any other reliable source to know how much Norwagian kronor exchanges for Naira. Please try to follow the application guideline strictly to avoid your application being rejected. Also when sending your documents make sure it is notarized and endavour to send a neco/waec scratch card along with your result for quick verification and ensure you scratch the card before sending it. For info about visa requirememts and other visa matters you can check the embassy website by searching google, just type the words 'NORWAY EMBASSY IN NIGERIA' or similar words. This is just for you to be sure you are on the right website as google would not want to carry fake website due to its reputation.

If u have any question just forward it to my e-mail - chuksmails@gmail.com

best regards
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Chuksforum1: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2009
Alright,
I may not be able give all the information here, but you can check this website www.studyinorway.no to get most of the info on how to apply for university study in Norway or better still you can google 'study in norway'.
The money u are expected to pay into a bank which would be open for you by the university you gained admission into is around 87900NOK which is also around $15,000 and that is roughly N2m depending on the prevailing exchange rate, right now $1 = 5.2NOK. Or you check www.xe.com or any other reliable source to know how much Norwagian kronor exchanges for Naira. Please try to follow the application guideline strictly to avoid your application being rejected. Also when sending your documents make sure it is notarized and endavour to send a neco/waec scratch card along with your result for quick verification and ensure you scratch the card before sending it. For info about visa requirememts and other visa matters you can check the embassy website by searching google, just type the words 'NORWAY EMBASSY IN NIGERIA' or similar words. This is just for you to be sure you are on the right website as google would not want to carry fake website due to its reputation.

best regards
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Chuksforum1: 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2009
Alright,

best regards
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Chuksforum1: 6:36am On Aug 13, 2009
Alright,
The money u are expected to pay into a bank which would be open for you by the university you gained admission is around 86700NOK which is also around $15,000 and that is roughly N2m depending on the prevailing exchange rate, right now $1 = 5.2NOK. Or you check www.xe.com any other reliable source to know how much Norwagian krono exchanges for Naira. Please try to follow the application guideline strictly to avoid application being rejected. Also when sending your documents make sure it is notarized and endavour to send a neco/waec scratch card along with your result for quick verification and ensure you scratch the card before sending it. For info about visa requirememts and other visa matters you can check the embassy website by searching google, just type type the words 'NORWAY EMBASSY IN NIGERIA' to get the current website of their embassy in Nigeria.

If you have further questions you can forward them to my e-mail - chuksmails@gmail.com
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by rugina(f): 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2009
any news yet from anyone
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Emillion1: 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2009
@rugina,did u fill dt form we were asked 2fill n send 2dem?has d skul sent u any msg on hw 2get 2d skul 4rm d airport?pls reply cos some1 said he jst received such msg
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by rugina(f): 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2009
yes i receive the mail yesterday too
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Emillion1: 5:02am On Aug 15, 2009
@rugina,wat do u tink abot d msg sent by d skul?does it hv anytin 2do wit d permit or was jst sent because u filled,scan n sent d form 2dem?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by kachaskach(m): 9:32am On Aug 15, 2009
Pls rugina ad e-million hw many wks old are u now ad wen precisely is ur school opening?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by ntutu(m): 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2009
One of my friends has goten his permit granted and many of them.We thank God for them and pray for positivism on our decision.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by 9ijaprince(m): 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2009
Guys if u have applied at d embassy and u have not been rejected by now start getting ready to sweden.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by chigsmith: 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2009
Ntutu wetin happen any update 4rm d lady at d embasy.
E-million ad rugina hw many wks old are u guys ad which day is sch starting.
I think we shld start talking abt travelling i mean d airlines dat ply d route, ad fares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES / I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.