Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,049 members, 7,849,242 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

Information About Sweden Visa - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Information About Sweden Visa (103744 Views)

Enquiries About Sweden Visa / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Who Knows About Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by nuggybabe(f): 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2019
asphil:
Thank you for your timely response. May God's blessings abide with you. But please I need to ask again, without IELTS, they will treat my application if I forward my transcript to them. Or I apply now and later go for IELTS? Thanks again as I anticipate your response.

Guy, I am telling u based on my experience. For them to give u admission they will need IELTS. I tried to dodge it but it wasn't possible
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by nuggybabe(f): 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
asphil:
Thank you for your timely response. May God's blessings abide with you. But please I need to ask again, without IELTS, they will treat my application if I forward my transcript to them. Or I apply now and later go for IELTS? Thanks again as I anticipate your response.

In my own case, I applied n den dey asked for IELTS. I had no choice Dan to go do it
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Aragon1: 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
asphil:
You don't need it bro. Just forward your application they will treat it and give you admission if you meet the academic requirements by the university. You do not need Any English language exam if you studied in Nigeria.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Aragon1: 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
nuggybabe:

Guy, I am telling u based on my experience. For them to give u admission they will need IELTS. I tried to dodge it but it wasn't possible

Please can you share your experience with us. Which University and course. Thanks
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by asphil(m): 8:47am On Oct 29, 2019
nuggybabe:

Thank you for your concerned. When did you have this your experience? Can you please share it?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by asphil(m): 8:57am On Oct 29, 2019
nuggybabe:

In my own case, I applied n den dey asked for IELTS. I had no choice Dan to go do it
What did you apply for, Msc or Bsc program? If is Msc program, meaning you have forwarded your transcript to them excluding your IELTS which you are yet to sit for. From your submission, they won't treat your application not until you sit and send your IELTS scores to them. Thank you as I await your response.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by SESE10: 10:39am On Oct 31, 2019
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by asphil(m): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
I must admit that you people have derailed the purpose of this thread. The short and long term benefits are eroding gradually. Please let stop this by channelling all our questions and answers here.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nwankwod: 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
Please those applying for admission into swedish universities this autumn should indicate, let's rub minds
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by asphil(m): 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nwankwod:
Please those applying for admission into swedish universities this autumn should indicate, let's rub minds
Am in
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by asphil(m): 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
Applying for two to three schools, do I have to pay the application base on the number of schools I apply for or pay just the 900SEK irrespective of the number of schools I apply for? Please I need answers to these questions
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Dayray93: 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
You'll need to pay just 900SEK regardless of the number of school. Read what they put up here= Universityadmissions.se
asphil:
Applying for two to three schools, do I have to pay the application base on the number of schools I apply for or pay just the 900SEK irrespective of the number of schools I apply for? Please I need answers to these questions
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by asphil(m): 8:19am On Nov 14, 2019
Dayray93:
You'll need to pay just 900SEK regardless of the number of school. Read what they put up here= Universityadmissions.se
Alryt. Thanks. Are you applying, Bsc or Msc programme? I have asked this question before but I would like to know your view. Is there any need for IELTS since Nigeria is among the Africa countries listed to have met the general English requirements?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by asphil(m): 8:25am On Nov 14, 2019
Dayray93:
Can I have your whatsapp line? Let's rub minds together please.
I don't drop my number on public forum. Very sorry for that. But you can drop yours if you are ok with it so that we can chat privately.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply)

My Trip To Kenya In Pictures / How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk / Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.