Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,141 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Tribute To Michael Jackson - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tribute To Michael Jackson (796 Views)

poem: nna anyi,is it true, Tribute To Chinua Achebe By Dike Chukwumerije (video) / Tribute To Michael HISTORY Jackson / Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To Michael Jackson by xoxoxo(f): 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2009
OK, I am doing this tribute to Michael Jackson using his song titles.  You are more than welcome to extend this tribute

My Dearest Ben

Whatzupwitu? As I sit here reminiscing about our Childhood days, I don't know if I should laugh or Cry.  My mom say to tell you Beat It because you are Bad and just Another Brick In The Wall living 25 Miles Away

Yesterday, at the Break Of Dawn, this new girl Billy Jean was hiding Behind The Mask and scared the hell out of me.  I felt Comfortably Numb and told her I am not a Circus Girl.  She laughed and said hee hee Your Just Another Part Of Me and that she was Going back to Alabama to Heal The World.  I must admit that Lonely Teardrops fell from my eyes.  However, I had no choice but to tell her Leave Me Alone and that she should call  Little Susie, Dirty Diana or that Liberian Girl.  She said I respect your Privacy miss P.Y.T (Pretty Young Thing) and remember What Goes Around Comes Around.  shhhh! don't say anything but I think she is on Morphine -Smile say say say

I am about to Ease on down the road so Maybe Tomorrow I'll continue this email
Re: Tribute To Michael Jackson by semid4lyfe(m): 8:00am On Jul 09, 2009
Nice! I'll be back to drop sumtin'.
Re: Tribute To Michael Jackson by nature262(m): 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2009
Absolutely nice!
Re: Tribute To Michael Jackson by SeanT21(f): 4:19am On Jul 30, 2009
Beautiful.
Re: Tribute To Michael Jackson by nature262(m): 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2009
Contd
"PEOPLE MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND"
because "WE ARE THE WORLD"
but "YOU ROCK MY WORLD"
and i "ROCK WITH YOU"
you sang and screamed
"SHO BE DOO BE DOO DA DAY"!
You danced and walked
in reverse motion at the moon's sportlight
twist, break and landed on your toes
till there was "BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR"
but you "DONT STOP TIL YOU GET ENOUGH"
and we basked in the "EUPHORIA
"
and became "TABLOID JUNKIES
"
reading your "SMILE", "CRY" and "SCREAM"
and were "SPEECHLESS" and asked "WHY
"
but when we look at "THE MAN IN THE MIRROW"
we will "REMEMBER THE TIME"
we had our DEAR MICHEAL
Re: Tribute To Michael Jackson by IFELEKE(m): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2009
Waow!
xoxoxo&nature262 Thumbs Up!
Re: Tribute To Michael Jackson by 2Angels1: 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2009
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnn you guys are cool keep it up dudes
Re: Tribute To Michael Jackson by emekagh(m): 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2009

(1) (Reply)

The Reader Club> Review Any Book Here / My Queen / Awa Teko (we, Of Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.