Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage (46792 Views)

Nigerians Make Fun Of Flavour After Ugochi Ihezue Emerged MBGN Queen / Photos Of Flavour & Blind Liberian Boy Who Sang Flavour's Song Better Than Him / Photo Of Flavour Carrying His 2 Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by shadrach77: 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
saxywale:
If you check the picture closely, you would notice the girl is not alright. Since when did flavour become Michael Jackson

Oo tie nice rara grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by yinkarh187(m): 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
Lol.. I'll cry if I ever get to meet the weeknd also No homo tho
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by serendipityF: 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
Only mumu girls act like this
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by cuntento(m): 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
What am I seeing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Nomocool(m): 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
C d lady's face lyk person wu get jedijedi
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by davedpo(m): 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
dats her role abeg make she play am
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by oglalasioux(m): 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
Please let's try and understand the girl's emotional display.

Do you know how many times she might have masturbated with Flavour's picture?

Please let's have an understanding heart.

2 Likes

Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by adegbayisco: 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
Na arrangement biko. I've done that b4 for my artist then.

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
This flavor that looks like a local palm wine tapper! I don't get the thrill ladies see in this village champion. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Duchessree(f): 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
Zenzu01:
She be like "if I can just only touch the hem of his garment, I will be made whole"

lmao... This is hilarious

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
woow...nine months lare they'll have a story to tell grin grin
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
CaroLyner:
crying for flavour of all people.
It would've made more sense if she was crying for me, eh? grin
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by oliverita: 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
This is serious oo
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
Waow na wacko jacko...

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Baroba(m): 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
ChiSun27:
This can't be a Nigerian girl..not at all!

Ivory Coast or Cameroon, Nigerians forming no go gree them ..

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Nosnos(f): 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
Her cry says one thing,mission accomplished
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
If this gal where to be my gf. I swear just pass there forget about me. Gals will be celebrating ashawo boiz angry
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by danbrowndmf(m): 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
Last 2years i attended one of flavour's concert in PH. As him climb stage...girls just dy shout anyhow..
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by lilbarracuda(m): 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
CaroLyner:
crying for flavour of all people.

Wait till you see him ....we go know if u go cry or not
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by DJBIGGY(m): 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2016

Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by ogunwalea(m): 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hello friends,thanks for helping get to the final stage. please help me like my recent picture @phabssng page on instagram.pls it's urgent,today is the final day .Thanks a million times
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by mayorkyzo: 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
dapsoneh:
Prepare to be baby Mama no 3, don't say I dint tell u ooo. Chai! Na pson girlfriend be this ooo
just my thought...
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Favben(m): 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
I don't understand... but why?
the kind of things that make front-page these days
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Missmossy(f): 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
Crying over Flavour grin grin

What kind of excitement is that??

Nawa ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by SolexxBarry(m): 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
Faith moves heaven money moves earth cheesy
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by birmingham04: 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
A lady of her type can never be a good wife. Crying because of musician Wonders shall never end.
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Iroh88(m): 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
I pity her boyfriend.
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by wobia007: 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
Kudos to her grin
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by seangy4konji: 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
It's a wonderful feeling when you use someone's music to masturbate back to back and then you see them face to face and touch them.

Instant orgasm.

3 Likes

Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Yungpac(m): 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
popesam1:
suppose she's my girlfriend, after seeing her like this, she con say she love me abi. Tufiakwa
Oti fo sara
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by encryptjay(m): 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
Omo, see as Flavour look like messiah for her eyes shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details / Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again / Soldiers, MOPOL Stop Kiss Daniel, Take Selfie With Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.