Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage (46794 Views)

Nigerians Make Fun Of Flavour After Ugochi Ihezue Emerged MBGN Queen / Photos Of Flavour & Blind Liberian Boy Who Sang Flavour's Song Better Than Him / Photo Of Flavour Carrying His 2 Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by IMO22(m): 9:05am On Feb 14, 2016
christinie:
Oh that.

He who owns the land owns everything on the land.

Yeah right

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by popesam1(m): 10:04am On Feb 14, 2016
Yungpac:
Oti fo sara
O fo sara patapata
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by olayinkaj2(m): 10:28am On Feb 14, 2016
And this is somebody's girl friend o.
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by mrphate(m): 10:42am On Feb 14, 2016
male musicians are natural favor with female fans that are willing to go gaga for them...i know this because i have been there... :Pmale musicians are natural favor with female fans that are willing to go gaga for them...i know this because i have been there...
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by ChukaLupin(m): 11:15am On Feb 14, 2016
Fernandowski:

super story

I can't react like that even if I see wiz khalifa my favorite rapper or chris brown sef

they don't feed me

no hating though

Cool. No p sha.
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Kezzy2(f): 11:58am On Feb 14, 2016
jobless human being..why i go dey cry cz of person wey b like me....wen dem no do me.
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by CaroLyner(f): 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
RickRichards:

It would've made more sense if she was crying for me, eh? grin
apparently grin
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
Chaff, had it been Flavour na hussler not made, she for no go near am. Gold digger.mtcheww...
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by streamsofjoy(f): 2:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
That girl does not have brain in her head.
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
CaroLyner:
apparently grin
grin
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by bayonino: 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
70 percent of Nigerian girls can do this to any male celebrity. You that is blaming this girl, take your so called girlfriends to any Nigerian celebrity that she like and see her reaction. Never trust ladies, they think with their emotions!! lipsrsealed
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by MrCork: 11:40am On Feb 15, 2016
Duchessree:

lmao... This is hilarious

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again / Soldiers, MOPOL Stop Kiss Daniel, Take Selfie With Him (Video) / BBNaija: Tuoyo Shares New Pictures After Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.