Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage (46793 Views)

Nigerians Make Fun Of Flavour After Ugochi Ihezue Emerged MBGN Queen / Photos Of Flavour & Blind Liberian Boy Who Sang Flavour's Song Better Than Him / Photo Of Flavour Carrying His 2 Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by AkumahTalk(m): 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hmmmm Girls!! Una dey fall una own hand..
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Bigtoto(f): 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
Zenzu01:
She be like "if I can just only touch the hem of his garment, I will be made whole"
hahaha!!

Abeg that girl was hornee and imagining things.
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Fernandowski(m): 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
ChukaLupin:

Na wa o. Is it bad to famz a star?
Like you wouldn't do same if you were in the girl's sandals.
super story

I can't react like that even if I see wiz khalifa my favorite rapper or chris brown sef

they don't feed me

no hating though
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by denony(m): 10:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
Iyamar:
How much favour want beg her for doing this... Shame on her. Yeye girl

because she is an African, when white people died, cried, fainted because of michael jackson, it was called passion

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Iyamar(f): 10:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
denony:

because she is an African, when white people died, cried, fainted because of michael jackson, it was called passion
Na u no that 1 o
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by christinie(f): 10:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
What?
IMO22:
U a valuer?
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by zeezy1: 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
Rabbissssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by pedrilo: 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
A mentally stable person will not act this way. Make dem check dis babe well #kolomental
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Duru009(m): 11:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
this girl should be ashame of herself.
somebody's future wife.
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by crackhouse(m): 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
she look sick to me.
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by crackhouse(m): 11:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
this is inferiority complex at the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Zenzu01(m): 11:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
Bigtoto:
hahaha!!
Abeg that girl was hornee and imagining things.
I thought as much gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by YaksonFCA(m): 11:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
Flavour feeling like a boss. D girl should go and do test...Flavour fit don't use Bluetooth ooo.
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Toks2008(m): 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
Small time dem go dey accuse flavour of making baby mamas.

Mtsheew!
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by villavic(m): 11:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
christinie:
Who doesn't like flavoured drink?

no worry, bet me after nine month she go become flavour baby mama3
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by firstolalekan(m): 1:05am On Feb 14, 2016
Onyejemechimere:
Hilarious! Singer Flavour just shared this funny photo of his fan's reaction during his stage performance

He shared the photo on Instagram and captioned “I was incredibly touched by so many of my fans reactions, including this girl. Bless!”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBuuMjywh8W/?taken-by=2niteflavour
Smh

sad

Senseless dumb bıtch angry
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by fyneguy: 1:34am On Feb 14, 2016
Hmmmmm arranged!

Her costume gave her away.

Nice try...still dumb
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Alaanyihaji(m): 6:05am On Feb 14, 2016
ChappyChase:
Flavour you better carry that girl dey go house! Cause officially, that babe no longer has boyfriend!!!!
Na so he go de give Dem bele one by one. Na Dem sabi!
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by mcnuel001(m): 6:29am On Feb 14, 2016
Zenzu01:
She be like "if I can just only touch the hem of his garment, I will be made whole"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha guy u Don high lol, if na Jesus she come see nko? She for naked.lwkm
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by DavidEsq(m): 7:18am On Feb 14, 2016
prisiluv:
Lolz...She looks like she could have a seizure...hmmm,flavour! Smilling,feeling himself!!
That's what I don't get. Why would he make a big deal of this, if he's really a superstar? It should be an everyday thing. It only implies that he doesn't get this attention often, from the ladies, when the likes of P Square, banky, reminisce don't find it amusing or surprising. Conclusion, e clear say na arrangee be dis.
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by branhampaul: 7:19am On Feb 14, 2016
Iyamar:
How much favour want beg her for doing this... Shame on her. Yeye girl
Jealousy Wana Kill You, Cos U Ve Nvr Gotten The Opportunity To Touch Flavour.
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by slex(m): 7:31am On Feb 14, 2016
Next baby mama

Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by stchinedu: 7:47am On Feb 14, 2016
christinie:
Who doesn't like flavoured drink?
Abi o!

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by IMO22(m): 8:01am On Feb 14, 2016
christinie:
What?
Sorry, Was referring 2 d legal Maxim u adopted as ur signature.Common in land valuation
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by LOVEGINO(m): 8:04am On Feb 14, 2016
Oh God! See somebody's girlfriend. I jst hope flavour will make her his baby mama grin
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Iyamar(f): 8:07am On Feb 14, 2016
branhampaul:
Jealousy Wana Kill You, Cos U Ve Nvr Gotten The Opportunity To Touch Flavour.
Abi? May i never worship Man and i can't be bothered by critics. She's indeed a true fan but i can't never do that.
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by christinie(f): 8:36am On Feb 14, 2016
Oh that.

He who owns the land owns everything on the land.

IMO22:
Sorry, Was referring 2 d legal Maxim u adopted as ur signature.Common in land valuation
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by christinie(f): 8:37am On Feb 14, 2016
Lol

stchinedu:

Abi o!
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by christinie(f): 8:39am On Feb 14, 2016
Flavour has learnt to use condoms.

villavic:

no worry, bet me after nine month she go become flavour baby mama3
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Otsealu1(f): 8:46am On Feb 14, 2016
When i see girls killing themselves over celebrities i begin to wonder. Like seriously what happened to your bf? The guy no dey work ni?
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by justmenoni: 8:59am On Feb 14, 2016
Olosho/baby mama on alert
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by luv2luvu: 9:02am On Feb 14, 2016
For flavour mind now he will be feeling like Michael Jackson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again / Soldiers, MOPOL Stop Kiss Daniel, Take Selfie With Him (Video) / BBNaija: Tuoyo Shares New Pictures After Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.