Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,503 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage (46797 Views)

Nigerians Make Fun Of Flavour After Ugochi Ihezue Emerged MBGN Queen / Photos Of Flavour & Blind Liberian Boy Who Sang Flavour's Song Better Than Him / Photo Of Flavour Carrying His 2 Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Eyepencil: 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
ThoniaSlim:
This flavor that looks like a local palm wine tapper! I don't get the thrill ladies see in this village champion. undecided

My friend shatap dia... Na you fine pass him 2 baby mamas?

Ike nsi!

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Nicepoker(m): 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
Old girl. Flavour is not interested.
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by iykekelvins(m): 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ugly Girl
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Msmhillie(f): 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin cry[color=#990000][/color]
Zenzu01:
She be like "if I can just only touch the hem of his garment, I will be made whole"
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by vega84(m): 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
Naija gals and mumuing is like bread and butter
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Zenzu01(m): 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
Duchessree:

lmao... This is hilarious
grin grin grin
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by sheyoroniyen(m): 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
niger gals sha.dey can cry unnecessarily.if dey pack f9 for skul dem no go cry ooo grin
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Adulphus(m): 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
Nonybb:
It means that Flavour can easily sleep with this girl, perhaps after, I could see the girl even thanking Flavour for such a Favour. Menh seek money and fame and almost all girls would be added unto you

smiley
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by esaias1(m): 8:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
lolz.. and her bf is somewhere
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by faites(f): 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
saxywale:
If you check the picture closely, you would notice the girl is not alright. Since when did flavour become Michael Jackson

So it's alright to be excited for Michael Jackson, but wrong wen u get excited for Flavor? Abeg park well Joor.

A lot of people commenting here are just jealous. Is it wrong for Flavour to have fans?
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Addicted fans
Adaure! Happy weekend, check your mail and reply me wink
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by ChukaLupin(m): 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
Fernandowski:
senselessness
Na wa o. Is it bad to famz a star? Like you wouldn't do same if you were in the girl's sandals.
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by amiskurie(m): 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
Am I the only one seeing a cele Angel at the corner of that picture? cheesy grin
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by IMO22(m): 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
christinie:
Who doesn't like flavoured drink?
U a valuer?
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Gguy4real: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
This girl na mumu if she's my girl friend I will break up with her immediately after seeing this

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by kegan1759(m): 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ladies can be funny @times
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by ezikor(m): 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
That girl no try out all! What a disgrace for her generation.
Crying for fellow human on what I called senseless thing is embarrassing and dehumanising in nature! Well that is her detriment.

2 Likes

Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by oodua1stson: 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
Na this old oloshi he de call girl?

Lol
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by AfroKnight: 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
Lol. If na my babe, well, she has become my ex with immediate effect. angry
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
Missmossy:
Crying over Flavour grin grin

What kind of excitement is that??

Nawa ooo.
You too fit do so.
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Elerineye01(m): 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
And dis one has a bf smwhr nw, clueless dude thinks all his well with his relationship....

Smh 4 dis one
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by slap1(m): 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
Mumu
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by sauceEEP(m): 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
Iberibe...
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Damfostopper(m): 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
For her mind.... I'm sorry for dis gal bf..... Sum Gals disgracing diaself since 18bc
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by djpaparazzi(f): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
Nawa 4 her oo
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by eminent007(m): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
Agbaya!!!!

BTW: "am wondering does she even worship God-her creator- this much.

#smh
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by doncent12(m): 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
may01:
Mtchewwwww
Flavor wey I dey follow play ball almost every week for our backyard for chevy view estate...
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Missmossy(f): 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
Love Machine:
You too fit do so.
Lol... i can't.

2 Likes

Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by may01(f): 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
doncent12:

Flavor wey I dey follow play ball almost every week for our backyard for chevy view estate...
Naso grin
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Joysmith2: 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
calabar weed at work in dis girl brain,, go and marry girl
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by honestpoju: 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
CaroLyner:
crying for flavour of all people.
do u have a prob with him?
Re: Female Fan Of Flavour Reacts To His Presence On Stage by Kayswat(m): 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
And this one self na person bae o Pure lubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers, MOPOL Stop Kiss Daniel, Take Selfie With Him (Video) / BBNaija: Tuoyo Shares New Pictures After Eviction / Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.