Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers (25612 Views)

Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. / See Ben Murray-bruce's Response To A Twitter User / Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by flokii: 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
Obama look-alike with koro's ..... ??
Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by khristals(m): 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
the thing many people are yet to understand is that the problem really isn't from those occupying the posts as much as it is those who put them there (Godfathers)...

Some chairmen behind the scene are in control of most happenings in the country

Old or young, they will still play this country's welfare like chess until they are no more

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by royaltheo(m): 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
Both of them need to tackle the main issue; Senator Bruce needs to be more vocal on the floor of the Senate and not only on twitter; the young man as well as other social media users need to comment responsibly with a reasonable level of decorum. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 13, 2016
We are desperate for a young Senate
Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by agabaI23(m): 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
Topeakintola:
Is that the answer to the question?

Typical Murray Bruce. Playing to the gallery to get attention from his #PDPHouseOfHunger crew

Deflecting from the question by attacking the person that asked the question

It is a simple question. Why would a 66 year old man who is a senator be criticizing the President on the structure of his cabinet when he is a grand father himself?

Is he implying that there are no younger , qualified candidates in his constituency?
It's like you missed the first sentence... Read again..

2 Likes

Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by egedege1(m): 11:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
aNAIJAFAN:

Lalasticlala come and see oo
Epic

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by InvertedHammer: 11:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
Mprepz:
one is a senator, business man
while the other is nothing
/
No human being is nothing.
\

2 Likes

Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by agabaI23(m): 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
Realhommie:
But that's not the answer to the question the young man asked @Hon Sen Ben Bruise... Btw, i didn't see any insult there oooooo.
I know you are slow but let me indulge you..Before I go on, are you sure you didn't see anything insultive?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by Bonaventura(m): 11:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
jmichlins:
he is part of the system of old men. last time i checked, youths are below 45 and he is 66. you want to be elected? stop making davido and wizkid your role model and then pick up form during election and if you give your people reason why your the right choice they will elect you. Nigerian youths need to stop blaming the old generation for remaining in the corridor of power. How can you hope to be elected when you do not contest
My friend, the Senate is for mature and elderly minds. The minimum age to be in the Nigerian Senate is 45. So, I don't understand your point. We always leave treating issues and rather prefer to face those that pass the information. It's unequivocally right that youths are most needed in the present day administration since the senile donkey generations have failed and are still failing us.

2 Likes

Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by EbolaParasite: 11:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
jmichlins:
he is part of the system of old men. last time i checked, youths are below 45 and he is 66. you want to be elected? stop making davido and wizkid your role model and then pick up form during election and if you give your people reason why your the right choice they will elect you. Nigerian youths need to stop blaming the old generation for remaining in the corridor of power. How can you hope to be elected when you do not contest

Ben Bruce is 66? Adonbilivit.
Maximum 60yrs

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by jmichlins(m): 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
Bonaventura:

My friend, the Senate is for mature and elderly minds. The minimum age to be in the Nigerian Senate is 45. So, I don't understand your point. We always leave treating issues and rather prefer to face those that pass the information. It's unequivocally right that youths are most needed in the present day administration since the senile donkey generations have failed and are still failing us.
and ministerial appointment is for kids right. I know a good man when i see one as for this man, he is one of the old system
Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by jmichlins(m): 11:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
EbolaParasite:

Ben Bruce is 66? Adonbilivit. Maximum 60yrs
google is your friend
Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/ No human being is nothing. \
okay. thanks.... but seriously he's nobody , am not a fan of a kid insulting an elderly man

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by ronaldbecky(m): 11:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
jmichlins:
see mumu
how them wan take contest 4 where old men dey...unless u 4rm naija
Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by ronaldbecky(m): 11:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
jmichlins:
see mumu
how them wan take contest 4 where old men dey...unless u know 4rm naija
Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by EbolaParasite: 11:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
jmichlins:
google is your friend

Google says he is 59. Now what!

3 Likes

Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by Ikenna17(m): 11:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
Some people just decide to just stalk this man's Twitter and lost whatever he says. He's cool, but damn chill out with h the Murray bruce threads

2 Likes

Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by jmichlins(m): 11:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
EbolaParasite:

Google says he is 59. Now what!
you have your answer and i admit the error

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by chloee(f): 11:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
[quote author=Topeakintola post=42900696]

The fact is this- Ben Murray Bruce is only a few years younger than PMB.
You Called more than ten years 'few years'? For age grade meetings self BuBu na father to BBruce.

2 Likes

Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by Gimmy(m): 11:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
Topeakintola:

Typical Murray Bruce. Playing to the gallery to get attention from his #PDPHouseOfHunger crew

It is a simple question!!

By the way, Why would a 60 year old man who is a senator be criticizing the President on the structure of his cabinet when he is a grand father himself?

Is he implying that there are no younger , qualified candidates in his constituency?
I know you are so blind to see how the stupid poor boy crafted or framed his question. Imagine he wanted to ask question and before that he had already insulted him with the words 'i know you are so slow' just look at that. He is a bunch of fool himself. Pls receive common sense.

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by efilefun(m): 11:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
banmee:

That question makes no sense. What is the relationship between asking a question about the structure of a cabinet and being a grandfather. undecided
He complained about the ages of those in Buhari's cabinet forgetting his almost 70 himself if not 70 already cuz that 66 na "employment" age!!!
Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by yunnyp(m): 11:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
you guyz are something but nothing, don't u guyz sees the way he asked question from Sen. Ben Bruce?

can you all ask such question from your Parents or Teachers?

reply ASAP....

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by EbolaParasite: 11:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
efilefun:
He complained about the ages of those in Buhari's cabinet forgetting his almost 70 himself if not 70 already cuz that 66 na "employment" age!!!

Where did you guys get this 66 from?
Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by banmee(m): 11:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
efilefun:

Damn. I didn't know that? Ben bruce has issues.
Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by castrokins(m): 12:02am On Feb 14, 2016
Twitter; Giving Dwarfs Self Delusion They're Giant. Or How Do You Explain An Ill-trained Man To Say Ben Bruce Is Slow? Isn't That Insulting Ben Bruce And By Extension The People He Represent? Why Do We Hide Under Social Media To Commit "murders"? Ordinarily, That Young Man Wouldn't Get Anywhere Near Bruce

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by blackboy2star(m): 12:08am On Feb 14, 2016
59 not 66...
efilefun:
Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by Adaeze003(f): 12:18am On Feb 14, 2016
I'm sorry but did he just call the senator slow?
Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by duduade: 12:43am On Feb 14, 2016
Topeakintola:

It is a simple question!!

By the way, Why would a 60 year old man who is a senator be criticizing the President on the structure of his cabinet when he is a grand father himself?

No mind am..... doesn't he belong to one of the"youngest" in the NASS house what has he done...? All he does is to display his so called misplaced priorities by trending on twitter....
Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 14, 2016
Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by Phobia1: 1:03am On Feb 14, 2016
Mprepz:
one is a senator, business man
while the other is nothing
So cuz d guy is not as popular as bruce now, hes nothing!? You are also nothing aswell ryt? Am sure ur nothing.

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 1:16am On Feb 14, 2016
seunaj:
Weda on Twitter, Threeter or Senate floor, someone just have to be talking. He is doing the talking, bringing the opposition to their feet to push democracy stronger. Ride on Ben... Winks

The funny thing is that a lot of educated youths esp APC youths don't wanna take part in the government but wants old men with senile dementia like PMB to rule them. People with old ideas of the 70s forgetting that this is 2016 and life don't work that 70s way again... it's well!

They also forgot that Buhari was a president at a very young age before he came again! He wasn't old! So tell me, who is deceiving who?

People don't read their history very well! Good one

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers by mikolo80: 2:45am On Feb 14, 2016
ChristineC:

What's wrong with the message passed or what effect will his resignation bring?
Leaders of tomorrow that never comes. I heard that tale as a pupil yet the same people in government before I was born still patrol the corridors of power while the young, vibrant generation is left to carry placards in campaigns.
if they are so young and vibrant (you go fear qualifications,I wonder if you'd allow young and vibrant mechanic perform spinal surgery on you) why can't they win elections or preform coups

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Elections : "Rig And Die " - OPC Threatens Federal Government / President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President / What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.