Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! (19314 Views)

Happy Valentines Weekend!! / How A Nairalander Spent Her Valentines Day / What Are Your Plans For Valentines Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by Shigoboy(m): 6:59am On Feb 14, 2016
mynd1:
No boy friend

No problem. grin
and you expect nairalanders to blv ur comment that you got no boo with this picture I'm seeing in your profile Is that is true, all guys in ur area must be blind forever cheesy

To cut the story short

Can I be ur Val? grin
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by placeofallure(f): 7:01am On Feb 14, 2016
tosyne2much:
Happy val to all my wonderful peeps on nairaland

If you know you want to show me some love, kindly quote me and let's discuss how you will send any gift you have for me cool

I pray that celebration of love will never cease in your lives as you do so. Amen

Tosyne2much, Happy Valentine to you and other nairalanders like misspicy, estherfabian, ladyf, onila, vickyrotex, twaci etc.

Tosyne, why would anyone send a gift to you? How many gifts have you sent out? Maybe you can send out one of those lists of yours to help people in relationships. That will be a good gift to nairaladers.

I think Valentine is overrated though. We should show love, respect and care for everyone, everyday not necessarily boo or bae thinz alone.

I was at my sister's place yesterday, went with the usual ice cream and stuff for the kids, and I got a surprise waiting for me. Her kids 6 and 7 already made a card, they drew the heart shape, coloured it red, put an arrow across it, and drew flowers around the heart shape, and wrote under it in their faltering handwriting, "We love you" They presented the card with a package. I later opened and saw it is a towel and earrings. Their mum didn't know about it, she just knew they wanted to give me something but they hid it, they kept saying it's a surprise. They got the gifts from their own stuff that they haven't used, their mum must have bought it at a point in time.

I was awed by the innocence in their actions, even my sister. This is what Valentine should be about not some money for hand back for ground game played by boos and baes. I will go to church definitely, then my hairdresser will pop in. I plan to watch Arsenal vs Leicester, my husband wants a quieter day but I succeeded in talking him out of it.

Happy Valentines Day Nairalanders! May God's agape love continue to surround us.

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by Biggty(m): 7:01am On Feb 14, 2016
This valentine of a thing so overrated
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by tbliss22(m): 7:04am On Feb 14, 2016
I just need a lady to chat with 2day if possible we can both meet and hang out.... If u are in lag then beep me up here jare.....

tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by yhemsy62(m): 7:04am On Feb 14, 2016
ovokonado:
team no gf no spending
same here too
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by Bbnty(m): 7:06am On Feb 14, 2016
Love your lover.
Love your friends.
Love your pets.
Love your family.
And most importantly,
Love yourself.

Happy Valentine's Day.
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 14, 2016
samuelson06:
This Val thing sef, I don't think it makes much sense to me except someone can help explain it in the light of God's Word to me else it's total rubbish as far as am concerned.
can u explain the viju milk u drink in d light of Gods word?

1 Like

Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by Shigoboy(m): 7:09am On Feb 14, 2016
ajayi01ibrahim:
.Can some1 suggest what to get for this pretty babe of mine.
She is my heaven and earth.Her smile is liket the sunset that brightens my day all the time.
Kindly suggest something reasonable.
PS:All I can think of is Bikini or maybe cake.
Lemme have her contact, so I can do that on ur behalf cool
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by inalegwu99(m): 7:10am On Feb 14, 2016
some dps

Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by HarshS(m): 7:12am On Feb 14, 2016
Welcome to you all friends! Be successful!
Do find someone whom you can share your success with otherwise the success would go in vain.
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:17am On Feb 14, 2016
mstik:
So what are your plans?
Me, I'm going to church and then from there, I'm going to sleep, have a movie day with my friends, study and then sleep for the rest of the day as I no get boo. And of course, celebrate with friends that have boos.
Goodluck
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:18am On Feb 14, 2016
Even me
Kenzico:
***YAWNS*** Till Arsenal wins Leicester FC 2day....I won't feel this Val either Will be Watching football all day and its a Super sunday....YIPEEEE!!!
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by geeana(f): 7:20am On Feb 14, 2016
Its that Right Time! Wish u all a happy val!
Here's my val gift to u all, listen and share with loved ones.
Right Time https://my.notjustok.com/track/64859/geeana-right-time

Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by midehi2(f): 7:22am On Feb 14, 2016
happy val to sameer1212, love you like kilode smiley
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by mynd1(f): 7:23am On Feb 14, 2016
Shigoboy:
and you expect nairalanders to blv ur comment that you got no boo with this picture I'm seeing in your profile Is that is true, all guys in ur area must be blind forever cheesy

To cut the story short

Can I be ur Val? grin
lol. Funny u. grin
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by tuna4servi(m): 7:38am On Feb 14, 2016
My program for today

Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by Frozeen(m): 7:50am On Feb 14, 2016
Op you can go ahead and sleep for the rest of your life. grin grin
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by Ebyce(f): 7:55am On Feb 14, 2016
tosyne2much:
Happy val to all my wonderful peeps on nairaland

If you know you want to show me some love, kindly quote me and let's discuss how you will send any gift you have for me cool

I pray that celebration of love will never cease in your lives as you do so. Amen
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by luqmanayomide: 7:58am On Feb 14, 2016
Pls what will happen if do shopeen for ur girl friend and u guy hangout together and spend a lot of money at d end of d day wen u guys get home and u ask her for sex she said she just see her period yesterday what will u do?
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by uboy73: 7:59am On Feb 14, 2016
I wish all nairalanders a happy val. But i have an issue with my babe so anybody can contact me ooo
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by BNLR(m): 8:00am On Feb 14, 2016
To all Nairalander. And especially to that pretty lady i had crush on here. So painful i can't get a better chance to tell you how much i care.

Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 14, 2016
I'll spend today with my man.
Movies, food, making love and more making more. smiley.
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by OneManLegion(m): 8:06am On Feb 14, 2016
I know this has been overflogged, but, Val really is over-rated.
I mean, Val is as pointless as pounded yam with soup.

Is it that lovers are only supposed to go out once in a year?

Or they are supposed to straff only once in a year?

I think Val's day is just one of those day we celebrate, not because of anything meaningful, but to chase away boredom.
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by dapaiks: 8:07am On Feb 14, 2016
behold its my birthday...

1 Like

Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 14, 2016
Lol

Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by OneManLegion(m): 8:13am On Feb 14, 2016
tombravo:

Lmaooo
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 14, 2016
The Curious Case of Benjamin Burton....

cool
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by Joeace3000(m): 8:26am On Feb 14, 2016
you want to take her out, hang out with some peeps, but because you've got no cash, you remain indoor. Only Church is your escape route out of that boring house today. Brother, sister why not try and work out ways to earn income and meet up with cash needs like today demands. Why do you keep waiting for imaginary, unavailable jobs before you'll have any semblance of a life? ponder on these.

Brilliantlightsmedia.. so your skill will make a way.
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by somtoJ(m): 8:27am On Feb 14, 2016
I just discovered I have 5 girlfriends and 2 admirers. A few hours to valentine.

The devil is a liar.
Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by flokii: 8:31am On Feb 14, 2016
repogirl:
Flokii, I was expecting a valentine wish from you directly ooo.

Na wa for this your love sef. Hian!

grin

my love nawa shey cheesy

happy Val. from me 2 you.. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! by samuelson06(m): 8:40am On Feb 14, 2016
tombravo:

We don't make it a tradition to drink Viju milk but we have made celebrating so-called Val a tradition yet it has no place in God's Word. It's simply a tradition of men and as Christians we shouldn't be meddling into stuff like this. And If you trace it origin, you'll see that it doesn't worth the time. I'm not asking you not to celebrate it if you wish to but the obvious fact has to be stated. You can't defend or justify the celebration of Val day. I'm talking to only Christians here. Shalom!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" / Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men / Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.