Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Valentines Day With Extreme Cold In Ontario - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentines Day With Extreme Cold In Ontario (548 Views)

Some Real Life Superhumans With Extreme Capabilities From Around The World. / How A Nairalander Spent Her Valentines Day / Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentines Day With Extreme Cold In Ontario by megawave(m): 5:27am On Feb 14, 2016
While nairalanders in Nigeria will be having a lovely valentine, I am thousands of miles away from my wife lonely and so cold. Baba God this was not part of the hustling plans. Just few minutes to vals day and it will be as low as - 25.

Re: Valentines Day With Extreme Cold In Ontario by abiolert(m): 5:31am On Feb 14, 2016
sorry my brother. hopefully when the economy of this country improves please return home, for there is no place like home. Happy Valentine bro.

1 Like

Re: Valentines Day With Extreme Cold In Ontario by megawave(m): 5:39am On Feb 14, 2016
abiolert:
sorry my brother. hopefully when the economy of this country improves please return home, for there is no place like home. Happy Valentine bro.

Definitely bro and happy Valentines day to all nairalanders

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Like The Photo / Nairlanders In Ph Come In Plz... / What You Need To UNDERSTAND About Love, Relationship And Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.