Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Valentine Special; First Kiss- Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Special; First Kiss- Share Your Experience (419 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / 7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) / Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Special; First Kiss- Share Your Experience by ekaromail: 7:36am On Feb 14, 2016
I was 25, he was 31. We grew up together, almost like cousins. I had just finished my Nysc, he was preparing for his. He was someone I told everything. I mean, EVERYTHING. I hid nothing from him.

At that time, we were still considering the possibility of a relationship. I liked him, he liked me (I'm not so sure about that now). Lol.

One afternoon, I paid him a visit. No one else was home, just us. He welcomed me, we played, watched some cartoons(I love cartoons, he had no choice), soon afterwards, we were hungry.

"Let's manage noodles." He said. I agreed.

He gave me some money to buy two packs of noodles from a kiosk along the street. I was already descending the stairs when his voice came from above, "Please don't buy Chicki Chicki, buy indomie."

"Ok" I replied and went on my way.

I got out of the compound and into a not so busy street. The watchful eyes of the blazing sun never left me. It burned into my flesh and caused my shadow to be more pronounced on the dry, dusty earth. I got to a kiosk, bought the noodles and went back to the house.

When I got in, he was arranging his room. I went straight to the kitchen, dropped the items on the table and went back to the dining. I took a bottle of malt out of the refrigerator and sat to drink.

"You're back." He said, coming out of the room.

"Yes." I replied, non-chalant. "But I didn't get indomie to buy, only Chicki Chicki."

"Ohhhh!!!" He cried, "Chicki spice tastes terrible to me. I don't like it."

I ignored his outbursts, he went to the kitchen.

"Chai!" I heard after a while, "You bought indomie and you're lying."

"Where is the fun in surprise if I tell you what's up already?"

"No fun." He replied, coming up behind me. "Nice surprise."

I raised my head from my drink and turned back to look at him. "See? I'm still good at..." that all I said. He brought his lips down on mine. A quick, but wet kiss was what transpired. That, was my first kiss. Very unexpected.

Please share your experience, let the fun continue...

Visit here for more interesting stories

http://nigerianwritershub.com/2016/02/13/valentine-special-first-kiss-share-your-experience/

Re: Valentine Special; First Kiss- Share Your Experience by Khd95(m): 8:05am On Feb 14, 2016
Iam cominggrin
Re: Valentine Special; First Kiss- Share Your Experience by yemstok(m): 8:16am On Feb 14, 2016
Space Graciously Booked.
Re: Valentine Special; First Kiss- Share Your Experience by RoyalBlak007: 8:19am On Feb 14, 2016
i have never......its awkward
Re: Valentine Special; First Kiss- Share Your Experience by JustOzito(f): 8:47am On Feb 14, 2016
It was interesting. I tot we wud stay 2geda forever but alas it ended 6months after. his mouth was tasty ;DIt was interesting. I tot we wud stay 2geda forever but alas it ended 6months after. his mouth was tasty

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Wedding / Noble And Chioma Otisi Are Getting Married Traditionally Today In Abia State / A Little Word Of Advice For Mr Nairaland Contesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.