Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Happy Valentine's Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Valentine's Day (311 Views)

Three Different Ladies Wish Same Man Happy Valentine's Day With Sweet Words / Wish A Nairalander Happy Valentine With A Voice Note / What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Valentine's Day by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 14, 2016
St.Valentine!
I'm an observer of this significant day because I realized Saint Valentinus was a noble man,a great man of honor. He was a roman priest that was martyred during the reign of Claudius Gothicus,he was beaten with clubs and beheaded when he continued to proselytize. Valentinus who had earlier restored the sight of his jailer's daughter whilst under house arrest refused to deny his faith when been arrested by prosecutors.

My take on this day to everyone! St.Valentine's is not commemorated for the sake of romantic love,don't be misled because that ignorance will make you commit a grave mistake. Valentinus was a martyr, always remember that and think about the ramifications of your actions before you commence them. Peace! Happy Saint Valentine' s day.

-J. Revelation
☆Happy Val☆

(1) (Reply)

How Putting Down Your Phone Will Solve All Your Relationship Problems / Are Religious Ladies Romantic or Not Romantic. / Creative Ways In Getting The Best Out Of Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.