Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,104 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Whats Your Advice? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Advice? (328 Views)

Ladies Can You Employ This Maid,whats your reasons for or against?public opinion / Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience / Whats Your Selling Point? Mine Is My Lips (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Advice? by kstadaura: 10:14am On Feb 14, 2016
As you know every healthy man should wake up with his joystick hard and pointed,My friend complained to me that for the past three days he no longer wake up with his joystick hard and pointed as usual, and especially today that its val. day, so he need your advise on what to do, should he be worried, see a doctor or its normal?

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Define The Love In Your Relationship?? / Almost There; Nigerians Seeing The Darkest Day Before Dawn (episode 2) / Have You Dated Twins Or Two Siblings Before??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.