Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (556287 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by smart12345678: 11:27am On May 04, 2016
gabtun2t:
pls when is the screening for kwara state in ilorin

Wed n Thur
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by thexzy(m): 11:35am On May 04, 2016
abioyesund:
I need airforce recruitment past questions. Please send to abioyesunday@yahoo.com

The arrangement pattern of this hierarchy should be from the lowest rank to the highest rank up (from Ground to TOp). A pilot cannot be on top of "the Marshal of the the Nig Air Force" incase of next time. A Pilot Officer is always the least commissioned officer for senior MEN CADRE. Pls take note.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Ileriahur(m): 11:47am On May 04, 2016
Pls guys, when is Ondo state screening in Kaduna center, pls i need this info urgently because i no wan miss my schedule. cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Femsmart(m): 11:48am On May 04, 2016
mikedimeji:

Sorry for the late reply.
the names are there on their fence. Once u get to the venue that's the first thing u will see. All the states

Thanks! Done with the screening yesterday.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by tholscoa: 11:50am On May 04, 2016
tholscoa61@yahoo.com is also in need of past questions. Thanks [quote author=mike259 post=45300443][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Journi2America(m): 11:52am On May 04, 2016
alwaysbest:
Good day to all applicant. I just did my screening and I want to say something to all of us. If your discipline is not mentioned, there is no need going for the exercise cos after leaving, the office will just write down NQ - not qualified... But nothing God nor fit do sha.... Good luck to those that will be shortlisted...
What of if ur discipline is there buh you erroneously chose a specialty that those not match with ur course.certificate n credentials to defend urself are available. say sme chose building tech....instead of works
..can this mistake be rectified
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by chajakyle: 12:06pm On May 04, 2016
@mimzy and co..I wud stil give it a trial..buh dt wud around evening time...if does it work fine..
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by chajakyle: 12:26pm On May 04, 2016
@Skyzzz which of the enlistment centree where u screened?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by emmy4lov(m): 12:29pm On May 04, 2016
all you comments about nq and q things is making me scared .. Please my certificate show Electrical/Electronics eng. power options and I applied for radial engineering. .. hope im in line .?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 12:38pm On May 04, 2016
thexzy:
The arrangement pattern of this hierarchy should be from the lowest rank to the highest rank up (from Ground to TOp). A pilot cannot be on top of "the Marshal of the the Nig Air Force" incase of next time. A Pilot Officer is always the least commissioned officer for senior MEN CADRE. Pls take note.
Not necessarily, you could be asked to list them in ascending or desending order. What he did is actually lowest to highest, you won't expect him to start from the bottom of the page writing or typing upwards to get the Marshal of the Air Force up there. He can only achieve that if the starts from highest to lowest on paper.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 04, 2016
alwaysbest:
Good day to all applicant. I just did my screening and I want to say something to all of us. If your discipline is not mentioned, there is no need going for the exercise cos after leaving, the office will just write down NQ - not qualified... But nothing God nor fit do sha.... Good luck to those that will be shortlisted...
have u been screened? Was your centre Port Harcourt? How did it go? Where u successful? What were the requirements?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by omhokhogie: 1:13pm On May 04, 2016
mikedimeji:

Well, if ur luck shine he might explain to u why the remark was NQ otherwise u fit buy market o, those guys aren't nice at all.

grin grin[size=8pt][/size] NA REAL BIG MARKET! Infact na Mile 12 Market! Lmao
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Motohero: 2:10pm On May 04, 2016
mikedimeji:

U should have study what?? May be biochemistry! Lol, are u sure that was the reason
100% sure.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by abibtj: 2:13pm On May 04, 2016
I need the past questions too please. abeebolatunji88@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Esji80(m): 2:14pm On May 04, 2016
NAF Officers Rank

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dammyllare(m): 2:14pm On May 04, 2016
This Q and NQ of a thing is strange o
At ilorin centre...they didn't write a single thing on the form except the height and weight...all their remarks was on their system
Best of luck to us all
And again,only God's favour can make one get the sms for kaduna interview not the Q on your form
From a reliable source,those that will be called will be a fraction of those that did the screening
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Youngest409: 2:15pm On May 04, 2016
omhokhogie:

I have 3'10 (Honor). Out of 4'00. I want to classify it into Nigeria grading system. That was why I asked that previous question?. I was wondering if it's 2.2 or 2.1?.

My guy I told you yesterday is 2:2. Because my FCGPA is 3.146 then my grade is 2:2 from Enugu State University of Science and Technology ESUT. I'm from Edo and is like you're from Edo too
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Motohero: 2:18pm On May 04, 2016
[quote author=mikedimeji post=45287603]
Do they study network engineering, programming or software engineering in first degree here. Are some computer scientist not specialized in programming, Networking and software engineering? Aside Computer Engeering every other thing mentioned is under computer science[/quote)
Thank you very much. I explained to the officer in charge but he said that is the order given to them from above.
E go better
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by obbasiasa(m): 2:27pm On May 04, 2016
Youngest409:

My guy I told you yesterday is 2:2. Because my FCGPA is 3.146 then my grade is 2:2 from Enugu State University of Science and Technology ESUT. I'm from Edo and is like you're from Edo too
bros, you seem not to get it, the guy sch has an upper limit of 4, and I believe your school upper limit will be 5( that is the pattern in nigeria)
So you can't compare directly except you convert to percentage
That is the reason yours is 2.2 but his is 2.1

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Journi2America(m): 2:35pm On May 04, 2016
[quote author=Motohero post=45306579][/quote]@Motorhero What of if ur discipline is there buh you
erroneously chose a specialty that those not match
with ur course.certificate n credentials to defend
urself are available. say sme chose building
tech....instead of works
..can this mistake be rectified
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by obbasiasa(m): 2:39pm On May 04, 2016
dammyllare:
This Q and NQ of a thing is strange o
At ilorin centre...they didn't write a single thing on the form except the height and weight...all their remarks was on their system
Best of luck to us all
And again,only God's favour can make one get the sms for kaduna interview not the Q on your form
From a reliable source,those that will be called will be a fraction of those that did the screening
the Q or NQ is not written on your application print out
It's written on their system or record paper
If you should check their guide line and compare with what many people are asking on this thread
Then you understand the reason, only a fraction will qualify for the next stage
Many people don't even know the required height, many don't have the education requirement and many don't have nysc or exemption certificate, some even have tattoo
At this stage they did not check for flat foot, but that will still NQ some people at a later stage
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by toayi: 3:04pm On May 04, 2016
Ugodinma:
Pls send to ugonnajigo@gmail.com thanks
pls I need the past questions s well. owolabiahmedoluwatoyin27@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by aigalaxxy(m): 3:41pm On May 04, 2016
When is imo state date. Port-harcourt center writing please... ?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by aigalaxxy(m): 3:44pm On May 04, 2016
When is imo state date. Port-harcourt center writing please... ?[b]When is imo state date. Port-harcourt center writing please... ?[/b]When is imo state date. Port-harcourt center writing please... ?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Ghostofsparta1(m): 3:49pm On May 04, 2016
[quote author=Boyowa post=45308466][/quote]
Yes that is in line
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by PaulErungworo: 3:57pm On May 04, 2016
aigalaxxy:
When is imo state date.
Port-harcourt center writing please... ?

Imo State was screened on Monday in PH. So if u haven't done it, I advise dat u go dere on d 10th of May to give it a try. Goodluck
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by faithceee: 4:02pm On May 04, 2016
Pls I missed my own screening day at Enugu centre, pls is there any day where absentees can come. Somebody pls help
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by arowz56(m): 5:16pm On May 04, 2016
Ileriahur:
Pls guys, when is Ondo state screening in Kaduna center, pls i need this info urgently because i no wan miss my schedule. cool cool cool

Ondo should do tomorrow 5th..jusr finished mine now
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by aigalaxxy(m): 5:35pm On May 04, 2016
PaulErungworo:

Imo State was screened on Monday in PH. So if u haven't done it, I advise dat u go dere on d 10th of May to give it a try. Goodluck

thanks, i wil try as u said.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.