Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (555090 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Ayooluwa25: 12:27pm On May 05, 2016
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by chidibrain(m): 1:03pm On May 05, 2016
Please, I will like to know more about the screening. Is there any specific time that one must be there? or can I go there any time before closing hours of the day?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Philadelphia: 1:16pm On May 05, 2016
Aktivity07:

Information Resources Management almost same as Information And Library Science...
Am I correct

And what if it is same? Do you want to disqualify me?
Well, FYI, It's not the same. It is IT
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Pacgmt(m): 1:43pm On May 05, 2016
yrmybank:

Absolutely. An officer at the Lagos base even announced to us on Tuesday that there won't be exams so we should go and "take our pen out of the shrine". I'm surprised a lot people are still requesting for past questions.
Pls do u no if they still stick with the timetable at lagos
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 05, 2016
Pacgmt:

Sorry I'm not sure. I've not followed up since I got screened on Tuesday.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Berbatee1(m): 2:29pm On May 05, 2016
Larryfly:
After all this struggle, you wont go above the rank of squadron leader as dssc, what is the need
It is absolutely true? because I've never heard such. Pls cite a reference or authentic source.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by tomsy2: 2:29pm On May 05, 2016
To be or not to be? Why can't the Nig. Airforce just come out with some form of information to settle the confusion? Some people are still "jonsin" at their screening centres till the 10th to await the text or the end of this stage. Or do they think it's easy to be travelling to and fro?
Not minding the risk and cost? In this hard times!
'sunfair o.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by omolebede95: 3:19pm On May 05, 2016
Pacgmt:

yes they did. enugu, delta and ekiti ongoing. i did mine today. enugu and we were not much compared to the other two states.
went early and by 9am i was thru.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by omolebede95: 3:24pm On May 05, 2016
chidibrain:
Please, I will like to know more about the screening. Is there any specific time that one must be there? or can I go there any time before closing hours of the day?

best you go early so you can do urs early enough. i was at the venue few mins past 7am.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by omolebede95: 3:28pm On May 05, 2016
Ayooluwa25:

Please what about 3rd class holders? Were they also screened? Kindly reply...

i can't say o. although they said 2.2 was the minimum for bsc holders. but am guessing folks with 3rd class still came.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by powerbike: 3:31pm On May 05, 2016
omolebede95:

yes they did. enugu, delta and ekiti ongoing. i did mine today. enugu and we were not much compared to the other two states.

Pls wat tym did u get der n had dey started bfor u got der?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 05, 2016
Berbatee1:

It is absolutely true? because I've never heard such. Pls cite a reference or authentic source.

You grammar is confusing. Are you asking if its absolutely true or your are saying it is absolutely true? I heard it from an Airforce man dunno how authentic it is.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ify2016: 4:10pm On May 05, 2016
[quote author=yrmybank post=45336780]

Sorry I'm not sure. I've not followed up since I got screened on Tuesday. [/quot

100% yes
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dyydxx: 4:50pm On May 05, 2016
Pls those at lagos Centre, are they following the schedule as it is? or anybody can do at anytime on or before the 10th
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by OLADO(m): 7:02pm On May 05, 2016
At the Lagos Base:
Omo today na die....sat under the sun for hours....and awa Ekiti ise láṣẹ. Advice, Get there very early. 8am is not early ooo
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Ridwan123(m): 7:04pm On May 05, 2016
Larryfly:

You grammar is confusing. Are you asking if its absolutely true or your are saying it is absolutely true? I heard it from an Airforce man dunno how authentic it is.
you shld understand what he was trying to write nah
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Chibuking81(m): 7:39pm On May 05, 2016
Please did anybody knows the date for Anambra state in Port Harcourt air force base. Please if Anambra has done their screening already in Port Harcourt air force base, please is there any fix date for those that miss theirs. Thanks in advance, please your answer is urgently needed.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Chukz1010: 8:04pm On May 05, 2016
omolebede95:

Did they check the LG attestation form and all? Or just your educational qualifications?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mysapphire: 8:24pm On May 05, 2016
OLADO:
At the Lagos Base:
Omo today na die....sat under the sun for hours....and awa Ekiti ise láṣẹ. Advice, Get there very early. 8am is not early ooo
You dey there fa!...Sat under the sun + d way they chased us out of d centre with cane like goats....God dey o
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by OLADO(m): 8:32pm On May 05, 2016
mysapphire:

You dey there fa!...Sat under the sun + d way they chased us out of d centre with cane like goats....God dey o

Nobody joking matter....Although i was fortunate to be among the 20 the officer frm ekiti gave special reference...
What time did u finally leave and did u get screened?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by SurvTessy: 8:35pm On May 05, 2016
pls anyone 4rm Enugu center? I need sum answers. pls did they screen Anambra leftovers d next day( Wednesday)?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by omolebede95: 8:55pm On May 05, 2016
powerbike:

Pls wat tym did u get der n had dey started bfor u got der?
got there by 7:10am and no, they had not started.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mysapphire: 8:57pm On May 05, 2016
OLADO:

Nobody joking matter....Although i was fortunate to be among the 20 the officer frm ekiti gave special reference...
What time did u finally leave and did u get screened?
yea,I was later screened and I left there around 3:30 - 4pm
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by omolebede95: 9:00pm On May 05, 2016
Chukz1010:
Did they check the LG attestation form and all? Or just your educational qualifications?

nope. just your acknowledgement printout, birth cert and degree cert. they may ask of your olevel, but i wasn't asked for that.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Emmenyk(m): 9:07pm On May 05, 2016
Chibuking81:
Please did anybody knows the date for Anambra state in Port Harcourt air force base. Please if Anambra has done their screening already in Port Harcourt air force base, please is there any fix date for those that miss theirs. Thanks in advance, please your answer is urgently needed.

Anambra with Abia is scheduled for tomorrow, Friday
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Youngest409: 9:39pm On May 05, 2016
It's well.... this NQ and Q matter na serious case ooo. God help us ooo
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Chibuking81(m): 9:43pm On May 05, 2016
Emmenyk:

Anambra with Abia is scheduled for tomorrow, Friday
ok thanks a lot, I was waiting for text message without knowing that the screening is ongoing, it was just this evening I was told by my cousin brother who is also a senior officer in the Nigeria air force that screening is ongoing, that mean I have to travel to Aguata LG head quarter in Anambra state tomorrow early morning for the local government attestation and letter of attestation for good character before coming back, I hope they will still attend to me in the afternoon / evening as I return.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 05, 2016
Berbatee1:

leave that drunkard my brother.... It Is absolutely false....

So I did my creeping in port Harcourt today , na wa ooh, never felt so humiliated , left my A/C laced office, drove in my A/C car, got to the venue, walking like a a big boy, I saw a sea of of heads all seated on their field under the scorching sun , chai , I felt like turning back and going back , but on a second thought, I was like since I was already there I should continue what I started, so had to go seat under the scorching sun, sweating profusely like a Christmas goat , with some soldiers
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Ghostofsparta1(m): 10:01pm On May 05, 2016
Chibuking81:
Anambra is yet to screen of Friday
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 05, 2016
Berbatee1:

So I did my screening in port Harcourt today , na wa ooh, never felt so humiliated , left my A/C laced office, drove in my A/C car, got to the venue, walking like a a big boy, I saw a sea of of heads all seated on their field under the scorching sun , chai , I felt like turning back , but on a second thought, I was like since I was already there I should continue what I started, so had to go seat under the scorching sun, sweating profusely like a Christmas goat , with some soldiers threatening to flog me... Chai! !! I was sitting on the floor for about 6 hours straight... kai....

Finally sha, after all , I did the screening and perfectly qualified..... seriously I'm very indifferent about this, if it works, fine , if it doesn't I continue with my civil service job , and this is the last time I'll be applying for a military job...
Even if I finally get this, not even sure ill take it up.... my choices are just too competing ..... God help help me sha...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Chukz1010: 10:10pm On May 05, 2016
Raymondenyi:

So I did my creeping in port Harcourt today , na wa ooh, never felt so humiliated , left my A/C laced office, drove in my A/C car, got to the venue, walking like a a big boy, I saw a sea of of heads all seated on their field under the scorching sun , chai , I felt like turning back and going back , but on a second thought, I was like since I was already there I should continue what I started, so had to go seat under the scorching sun, sweating profusely like a Christmas goat , with some soldiers

Finally sha, after all , I did the screening and perfectly qualified..... seriously I'm very indifferent in different about this, if it works, fine , if it doesn't I continue with my civil service job , and this is the last time ill be applying for a military job...
Even if I finally get this, not even sure ill take it up.... my choices are just too competing ..... God help help me sha...
How did you know your remark was Q? And which center bro?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Chukz1010: 10:12pm On May 05, 2016
omolebede95:

nope. just your acknowledgement printout, birth cert and degree cert. they may ask of your olevel, but i wasn't asked for that.
Okkk thanks bro. Hope the whole process was cool sha?

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.