Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (556330 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by osifo4ever: 5:47pm On May 04, 2016
what we b d faith of a geologist since it was not listed!
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by alwaysbest(f): 6:23pm On May 04, 2016
have u been screened? Was your centre Port Harcourt? How did it go? Where u successful? What were the requirements?[/quote]

Was screened today. My center was Benin. It went well, though the population was something else. I saw letter Q. The requirements at my center was, your acknowledge slip, first degree/any advance degree/ NYSC cert / exemption letter and birth cert.
Good luck!
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by alwaysbest(f): 6:24pm On May 04, 2016
Journi2America:
What of if ur discipline is there buh you erroneously chose a specialty that those not match with ur course.certificate n credentials to defend urself are available. say sme chose building tech....instead of works
..can this mistake be rectified

There is nothing that God can't do. If you are already at your center, go for you screening and let go do the rest. This is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by alwaysbest(f): 6:26pm On May 04, 2016
Raymondenyi:
have u been screened? Was your centre Port Harcourt? How did it go? Where u successful? What were the requirements?

Was screened today. My center was Benin. It went well, though the population was something else. I saw letter Q. The requirements at my center was, your acknowledge slip, first degree/any advance degree/ NYSC cert / exemption letter and birth cert.
Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by solidman59(m): 6:29pm On May 04, 2016
Please guys can someone send me the past questions for AIRFORCE. the one I got was for NAVY. Please someone should help.

ifeanyichukwuabani@gmail.com

Mimzy kindly assist if you have
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by alwaysbest(f): 6:30pm On May 04, 2016
dammyllare:
This Q and NQ of a thing is strange o
At ilorin centre...they didn't write a single thing on the form except the height and weight...all their remarks was on their system
Best of luck to us all
And again,only God's favour can make one get the sms for kaduna interview not the Q on your form
From a reliable source,those that will be called will be a fraction of those that did the screening

You have said it all. Only God can pave way for us....
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by flexeey: 6:50pm On May 04, 2016
waley1231:
viqueta:
sorry guys have not been online, now am ready to send the question, just quote this comment with ur email address so that i can send it to a large number of people rather than sending it batch by batch

Pls bro I need the past question too.biobakuomowale@gmail.com thanks mahn
falasinuwole@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by michaelokoi(m): 7:41pm On May 04, 2016
Please, applicants from Port Harcourt center, please will there be makeup
screening for those that missed their dates and when would that be? I need to know please. 08068745134
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by thexzy(m): 8:33pm On May 04, 2016
mimzy007:
Not necessarily, you could be asked to list them in ascending or desending order. What he did is actually lowest to highest, you won't expect him to start from the bottom of the page writing or typing upwards to get the Marshal of the Air Force up there. He can only achieve that if the starts from highest to lowest on paper.

THE NIGERIAN AIR FORCE RANKS
The Nigerian Air force ranks for Commissioned Officers include:
1. Marshal of the Nigerian Air Force
2. Air Chief Marshal
3. Air Marshal
4. Air Vice-Marshal
5. Air Commodore
6. Group Captain
7. Wing Commander
8. Squadron Leader
9. Flight Lieutenant
10. Flying Officer
11. Pilot Officer
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by saxoholic1(m): 8:46pm On May 04, 2016
flexeey:
falasinuwole@yahoo.com

thankgodchioma111@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by onuohagenevive: 8:47pm On May 04, 2016
Youngest409:

My guy I told you yesterday is 2:2. Because my FCGPA is 3.146 then my grade is 2:2 from Enugu State University of Science and Technology ESUT. I'm from Edo and is like you're from Edo too
@Youngest 409, ur own grade is 3.146/5 while his own wz 3'10/4. Did u see d difference.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Ileriahur(m): 9:31pm On May 04, 2016
arowz56:

Ondo should do tomorrow 5th..jusr finished mine now
sorry bro, are you from Ondo and did they screened Ondo today or its starting tommorrow?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ALEBS(m): 10:13pm On May 04, 2016
arowz56:

Ondo should do tomorrow 5th..jusr finished mine now

Are you sure it's tomorrow? It's supposed to be Sunday according to the timetable.

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Ileriahur(m): 10:21pm On May 04, 2016
ALEBS:

Are you sure it's tomorrow? It's supposed to be Sunday according to the timetable.
Bro is like they are ahead of schedule and that list is not being followed as stated, me i will resume in KD at the early hours of tomorrow because i don't want to miss my turn jare. Afriend also told me that they almost tru with Kogi and Kaduna sef so they can start Lagos, Ogun, Ondo............from tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 04, 2016
flexeey:
falasinuwole@yahoo.com

comrade! my handle ..abeacanice@ymail.com. God bless yu
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ritzytbabs(m): 11:19pm On May 04, 2016
Ileriahur:
Bro is like they are ahead of schedule and that list is not being followed as stated, me i will resume in KD at the early hours of tomorrow because i don't want to miss my turn jare. Afriend also told me that they almost tru with Kogi and Kaduna sef so they can start Lagos, Ogun, Ondo............from tomorrow

thanks for this info am from ogun state, i expected mine to be on saturday but learnt kogi state were attended to today.

God help me i must be in kaduna unfailingly tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by NemzySeries(m): 12:17am On May 05, 2016
flexeey:
falasinuwole@yahoo.com
pls pass it to me wen u get d Q & A @ (nemzyseries@yahoo.com)
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ikea(m): 12:31am On May 05, 2016
waley1231:
viqueta:
sorry guys have not been online, now am ready to send the question, just quote this comment with ur email address so that i can send it to a large number of people rather than sending it batch by batch

bro plz send the question to ikesongod2004@yahoo.com. tanks.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by lizzyay: 5:17am On May 05, 2016
Ileriahur:
. Please if u go help me find out the turn for Osun
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mysapphire: 6:39am On May 05, 2016
For those that did their screening in Lagos centre, pls,can I be screened without the acknowledgement slip.urgent response is needed pls
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Venom104: 6:49am On May 05, 2016
lizzyay:
. Please if u go help me find out the turn for Osun

Most Probably today.. They pasted the O states and others yesterday
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by obbasiasa(m): 6:53am On May 05, 2016
mysapphire:
For those that did their screening in Lagos centre, pls,can I be screened without the acknowledgement slip.urgent response is needed pls
NO, it's a major requirement for all center
Infact that is the only print out from your application that will be asked for
Then, they will require original of your certificate(nysc,first degree, birth)
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by NICENEDU29: 7:04am On May 05, 2016
obbasiasa:
Gbam! Bros u are absolutely correct.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mysapphire: 7:21am On May 05, 2016
obbasiasa:
Does that mean nothing atall can be done about this?I actually tried to redownload BT the site is nt just responding.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by obbasiasa(m): 7:31am On May 05, 2016
mysapphire:

Does that mean nothing atall can be done about this?I actually tried to redownload BT the site is nt just responding.
let's chat on Email, inbox me, I can help u download it
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ewa20buredi100: 7:36am On May 05, 2016
mimzy007:
To be honest you need that C. If you have it in another sitting you can join both certs but if you don't at all it is a major problem.

Please what does it mean for a passport to be counter-signed?
Will the passport be stapled or glued to the slip?

Secondly, as regards to the 2 recent passports required; are the passports meant to be mine or that of the person signing the acknowledgement slip?

Thank you

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 7:41am On May 05, 2016
mysapphire:

go to their page click download consent forms after login you'll be redirected to homepage then click download consent forms for airmen...
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 8:22am On May 05, 2016
waley1231:
viqueta:

edache.adole@gmail.com thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by thexzy(m): 8:27am On May 05, 2016
emmy4lov:
all you comments about nq and q things is making me scared .. Please my certificate show Electrical/Electronics eng. power options and I applied for radial engineering. .. hope im in line .?
Ah! Bro, didn't you see works specialty? And Power option for that matter.... That should have clearly told you that you are to work under works dept.......If to say its "Communication option under Electronic Engineering" I could have said that the Radial Engineering you choosed is okay for that your Area of Specialization via what you read in school.. An Electrical Engineer (power/machine Option) in most organizations is under works/Maintenance Dept.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Pacgmt(m): 8:33am On May 05, 2016
Pls... ppl in lagos I hope they are still following the time table... I don't want to miss my turn
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Pacgmt(m): 8:35am On May 05, 2016
Peeps from lag pls I need update
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dyydxx: 8:35am On May 05, 2016
mysapphire:

i don't understand. Is the screening for Lagos not on Saturday, 07/05/2016? or is it daily until then?

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.