Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (555890 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nwosuchinwe: 2:47pm On May 22, 2016
I just had to say something.. First off I still won't care less means you would care more.. Use I still careless instead. Secondly everyone wants what's best for the other here, I stand to be corrected. Dont assume you know all cause no man is an island. At some point in time just take corrections, it doesn't change the amazing person you are....
lilrash4real1:
If anyone like they can say whatever or call me anything.. I won't still care less.. Many are call few are chosen.. I can't say more than this. If you like you can call me any kind of graduate, I won't care less because I graduated with a PASS. If u like say I study economics, I no send you and I no still care.. Just focus on your own success and allow me to go astray from the NAF requisite stated.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by JoseRaji(m): 4:18pm On May 22, 2016
Nwosuchinwe:
I just had to say something.. First off I still won't care less means you would care more.. Use I still careless instead. Secondly everyone wants what's best for the other here, I stand to be corrected. Dont assume you know all cause no man is an island. At some point in time just take corrections, it doesn't change the amazing person you are....
From my observation, it seems the guy knows what is correct. but has decided "personally" to do whatever he wants regardless of the consequences... well, time will tell. many are called, few are chosen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by teddy77(m): 6:00pm On May 22, 2016
[b][/b]Come...you guys should stop dragging forgotten issues abeg...I feel something new is up each time I check the thread and a new page pops-up...and then left disappointed cos the new page came up because of those who personally thinks they "know more more" but still won't let the sleeping dog.
We should learn to ignore like somany of us have been doing...no be by force to reply...if na ur english skills you won show us, save it for the selection board interview, crioxly it will be of great use there...because common sense is common but not everyone has it.
Goodluck to all of us and I pray God answers our individual prayers ijn.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by teddy77(m): 6:01pm On May 22, 2016
Come...you guys should stop dragging forgotten issues abeg...I feel something new is up each time I check the thread and a new page pops-up...and then left disappointed cos the new page came up because of those who personally thinks they "know more more" but still won't let the sleeping dog.
We should learn to ignore like somany of us have been doing...no be by force to reply...if na ur english skills you won show us, save it for the selection board interview, crioxly it will be of great use there...because common sense is common but not everyone has it.
Goodluck to all of us and I pray God answers our individual prayers ijn. [b]Come...you guys should stop dragging forgotten issues abeg...I feel something new is up each time I check the thread and a new page pops-up...and then left disappointed cos the new page came up because of those who personally thinks they "know more more" but still won't let the sleeping dog.
Goodluck to all of us and I pray God answers our individual prayers ijn. [/b]Come...you guys should stop dragging forgotten issues abeg...I feel something new is up each time I check the thread and a new page pops-up...and then left disappointed cos the new page came up because of those who personally thinks they "know more more" but still won't let the sleeping dog.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by teddy77(m): 6:01pm On May 22, 2016
[b][/b]Come...you guys should stop dragging forgotten issues abeg...I feel something new is up each time I check the thread and a new page pops-up...and then left disappointed cos the new page came up because of those who personally thinks they "know more more" but still won't let the sleeping dog.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by lilrash4real1(m): 11:16pm On May 22, 2016
He who knows d right thing and fail to honour it to him it's a great sin, so lets b aware pls.. grin
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by PaulErungworo: 1:41pm On May 23, 2016
I learnt people have started receiving text messages, how true is this
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ritzytbabs(m): 2:16pm On May 23, 2016
PaulErungworo:
[size=18pt]I learnt people have started receiving text messages, how true is this[/size]
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dammyllare(m): 3:20pm On May 23, 2016
[quote author=ritzytbabs post=45895132][/quote]
It's fake news
Remember,the recruits have not yet been called yet and from no source have I seen anyone say otherwise
Let's keep hoping the messages come between now and nextweek
All the best

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dammyllare(m): 3:24pm On May 23, 2016
lilrash4real1:
He who knows d right thing and fail to honour it to him it's a great sin, so lets b aware pls.. grin
So you were only stressing me the other day when it was eminent I was trying to help
Next time bro grin
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by JoseRaji(m): 3:53pm On May 23, 2016
dammyllare:

So you were only stressing me the other day when it was eminent I was trying to help
Next time bro grin
FUTMINNA. CIE Class of 2013/2014... I think I know you
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Spaco001(m): 4:08pm On May 23, 2016
PaulErungworo:
I learnt people have started receiving text messages, how true is this

Bros no text messages has been sent to dssc candidates yet, dssc selection board will come late June n end in mid July. Recruits are to finish their screen before dssc.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by idris2kin(m): 4:28pm On May 23, 2016
Spaco001:

Bros no text messages has been sent to dssc candidates yet, dssc selection board will come late June n end in mid July. Recruits are to finish their screen before dssc.
the 0nly thing c0nstant is CHANGE....bc0z rain dey fall every Saturday n0 min say sun n0 g0 shine 0ne 0f the Saturdays.....l0lz
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dammyllare(m): 5:37pm On May 23, 2016
JoseRaji:

FUTMINNA. CIE Class of 2013/2014... I think I know you
Raji....yea yea yea
How is ilorin bro?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Philadelphia: 9:17pm On May 23, 2016
dammyllare:

Raji....yea yea yea
How is ilorin bro?

Nairaland, connecting friends since 1022

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Spaco001(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2016
idris2kin:
the 0nly thing c0nstant is CHANGE....bc0z rain dey fall every Saturday n0 min say sun n0 g0 shine 0ne 0f the Saturdays.....l0lz

I believe u
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by JoseRaji(m): 5:12am On May 24, 2016
dammyllare:
Raji....yea yea yea How is ilorin bro?
Ilorin is fine o. but I'm in Kogi now, I left a short while ago.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nwosuchinwe: 2:25pm On May 24, 2016
Trying to throw shades? You would be just fine son
teddy77:
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Plutocrat(m): 4:07pm On May 25, 2016
FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE I HEARD NAF JUST WANT (3) PER STATES
THOSE WITH 3RD CLASS JUST FORGET ABOUT ENTERING NAF, U HAVE BEEN WEEDED OUT
THOSE WHO ALSO APPLIED WITH A DEGREE ALIEN FROM WHAT NAF ADVERTISED SHOULD ALSO FORGET ABOUT ENTERING THE NAF.
THE TOTAL APPLICATION IS ABOUT 68,000
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by pafek(m): 6:18pm On May 25, 2016
Plutocrat:
THOSE WHO ALSO APPLIED WITH A DEGREE ALIEN FROM WHAT NAF ADVERTISED SHOULD ALSO FORGET ABOUT ENTERING THE NAF.
Applicant are over 80,000
And please, enough with all this 'reliable source'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by obymeek: 7:52pm On May 25, 2016
pafek:

just decided to comment today coz ur post is such a harsh one my Dear...wif majority of the NAF applicants having a reliable source, i wonder if this selection would take place at all as....just an observation...tym will tell....
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by obymeek: 7:55pm On May 25, 2016
pafek:

just decided to comment today coz ur post is such a harsh one my Dear...wif majority of the NAF applicants having a reliable source, i wonder if this selection would take place at all....just an observation...tym will tell....
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by obymeek: 7:57pm On May 25, 2016
pafek:

[size=8pt][/size]just decided to comment today coz ur post is such a harsh one my Dear...wif majority of the NAF applicants having a reliable source, i wonder if this selection would take place at all....just an observation...tym will tell....
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by obymeek: 8:05pm On May 25, 2016
Plutocrat:
just decided to comment today coz ur post is such a harsh one my Dear...wif majority of the NAF applicants having a reliable source, i wonder if this selection would take place at all....just an observation...tym will tell....Pafek so sorry to hv quoted u, it was all a mistake....
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by toayi: 8:16pm On May 25, 2016
dammyllare:
It's normal to have times like this when we are all awaiting response from NAF
Believe me the thread will be buzzing again as soon as the messages start dropping
All the best
Btw...ewaburedi I will send you the PQ as soon as I have enough MB
pls I need the past question
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by lilrash4real1(m): 8:35pm On May 25, 2016
Plutocrat:
your reliable source is not more than a flight lieutenant.. Even if AVM Nurudeen Balogun say it's 3per state I no go still agree, unless AVM Baba Abubakar Sidique say it's 3.. Brother they are going to take at least 10 per state...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Philadelphia: 8:42pm On May 25, 2016
I heard from a very reliable source that we would be in Kaduna for training.
Also, that NAF would take at least 36 persons from across the 36 states (ie 1 from each state). Let's all be hopeful. cry

Since everyone get reliable source, me self go still comment from my reliable source too na grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by eneakor(f): 8:50pm On May 25, 2016
Philadelphia:
I heard from a very reliable source that we would be in Kaduna for training.
Also, that NAF would take at least 36 persons from across the 36 states (ie 1 from each state). Let's all be hopeful. cry
Since everyone get reliable source, me self go still comment from my reliable source too na grin
lolsss
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by teddy77(m): 9:49pm On May 25, 2016
Nwosuchinwe:
Trying to throw shades? You would be just fine son

Lols Throw shades? @who na? Listen up young lass If I gat a message for you imma quote u straight-up...dnt need to do dat indirectly. And if u (prolly) got a P with my post...qoute me and say it, odawise shut up and move on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dammyllare(m): 10:44pm On May 25, 2016
Plutocrat:
Well,believe me I also heard it from a reliable source...I was in contact with the PA to the senator,chairman house committee on airforce and he said they will be taking 3per state
But I don't believe him cos they r politicians and might be saying that to cut down people's expectation as it doesn't sound reasonable to shortlist 3 when they haven't shortlisted in 2years
That's absurd,anyways am certain even if na 1 my name will be there
That's all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Haydez01(m): 11:25pm On May 25, 2016
Enough with all your re'lie'able sources, keep hustling in the mean time and when we get to the bridge, we shall cross it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Abirisegun(m): 11:38pm On May 25, 2016
From a SUPER reliable source, I was told that...

Before the end of this year, I shall be gainfully employed. And my enemies will have no option than to celebrate with me. Either NPF or Airforce or NA or EFCC or any other one. I received the message from Oga at the Top yesternight that, before December 2016 I will be Decorated and celebrated IJN. Amen

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.