Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (555097 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ologunmayor: 1:46am On May 19, 2016
I'll appreciate it too in pdf format, my email is fantasizecol@live.com.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by useebobo(m): 7:11am On May 19, 2016
oluwasegun007:

I'll also appreciate past question.
oluwasegunaduwo14@gmail.com

thanks.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by teddy77(m): 10:23am On May 19, 2016
Ayooluwa25:
By God's grace, I ll give my testimony- here on Nairaland- a few months from now, about how protocols were broken for my sake and exceptions were made for me! So shall it be in Jesus name...°

I understand what you just said perfectly..and I've tapped from it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Ileriahur(m): 3:45pm On May 19, 2016
Wow! This jogging is interesting for me, all because am used to it. I just confirmed this morning that my jogging route to my house is exactly 3.5km and I did 18:16/ 4.8mph mins this morning, nothing comes easy its all about determination. Go get it guys.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Deejinee: 5:03pm On May 19, 2016
It wasn't stated anywhere that some sets of people (force officers or lg statemen) are to write you a letter of attestation of good character.

They were specified for the signing of the LGA attestation form only.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dammyllare(m): 5:31pm On May 19, 2016
[quote author=Deejinee post=45774950]It wasn't stated anywhere that some sets of people (force officers or lg statemen) are to write you a letter of attestation of good character.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
What is to correct when you already concluded?
I pity Nigeria graduates as you who wouldn't go through instructions well and still argue with people telling you the right thing
If you must know,go back to the instruction page of airforce when you were about applying

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by DaveONchE(m): 6:56pm On May 19, 2016
[quote author=dammyllare post=45775661][/quote]

Thanks... You said it all!!

@Deejinee I still have a link with the detailed guidelines since you can't find it on the airforce career website anymore:

https://www.360nobs.com/2016/03/nigerian-air-force-dssc-2016-recruitment-exercise-ongoing-apply/

Do yourself the favour of going through it again. Thanks!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by lilrash4real1(m): 7:54pm On May 19, 2016
Deejinee:
It wasn't stated anywhere that some sets of people (force officers or lg statemen) are to write you a letter of attestation of good character.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

you are 100% correct... All whats written on our photo card is attestation letter of good character nothing else..
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by DaveONchE(m): 8:07pm On May 19, 2016
lilrash4real1:
you are 100% correct... All whats written on our photo card is attestation letter of good character nothing else..

Likewise... All what is written on our Photocard and Attestation of LGA didn't say anything concerning the photocopy of the signees Passport/Driver's License neither did it say anything about a two countersigned passport photographs of applicants by specified officers!

No one should argue with you on this, I already shared a link with the guidelines. Those who want the right thing already know what exactly to do, so cheers bro!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dammyllare(m): 8:14pm On May 19, 2016
lilrash4real1:
I just pity people like you who wouldn't go through instructions before answering questions in school
Likewise ask to know the instructions during interview
Nigeria's youth problem is the ITK attitude which is killing most of us
Pls am begging you,dont do as the instructions stated before you proceeded with registrations and see if straight you wouldn't be sent packing from kaduna
I just dislike when people argue on what they don't know

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by lilrash4real1(m): 8:15pm On May 19, 2016
DaveONchE:

Thanks... You said it all!!

@Deejinee I still have a link with the detailed guidelines since you can't find it on the airforce career website anymore:

https://www.360nobs.com/2016/03/nigerian-air-force-dssc-2016-recruitment-exercise-ongoing-apply/

Do yourself the favour of going through it again. Thanks!!
do you have your biography photocard(Acknowledgement card) with you at all?.. Read the six point written on it again, after then you should now try to rethink your self if they are specific about who is to write the attestation letter of good character.. It's very informal for a local government chairman to attest for whom he/she doesn't know well..
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by lilrash4real1(m): 8:22pm On May 19, 2016
dammyllare:

I just pity people like you who wouldn't go through instructions before answering questions in school
Likewise ask to know the instructions during interview
Nigeria's youth problem is the ITK attitude which is killing most of us
Pls am begging you,dont do as the instructions stated before you proceeded with registrations and see if straight you wouldn't be sent packing from kaduna
I just dislike when people argue on what they don't know
did I tell you am begging Airforce for job? .. If they like they should chase me out, I bet you I will make it to the final list.. just copy down my handle on this day.. God is all the way for my twilight and dawn. Let's see on that day.. Go meet an AVM to attest for you, I still dont care less.. OK?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dammyllare(m): 8:26pm On May 19, 2016
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dammyllare(m): 8:29pm On May 19, 2016
lilrash4real1:
did I tell you am begging Airforce for job? .. If they like they should chase me out, I bet you I will make it to the final list.. just copy down my handle on this day.. God is all the way for my twilight and dawn. Let's see on that day.. Go meet an AVM to attest for you, I still dont care less.. OK?
I can only smile at you,if you believe you know it all,you shouldn't have asked the question
Anyways,i got you the link to the main instruction....read it and apologise later
Only doing it for all our good

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dammyllare(m): 8:42pm On May 19, 2016
Am waiting for your response after going through the link I sent to you grin angry grin
May God see us all through
We are on this platform to help ourselves
I don't have any reason not to wish you luck
But hope we will pay more attention to little details and advice...it might help us a long way
Thanks. Good night

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by teddy77(m): 8:46pm On May 19, 2016
Come you guys should chill now...
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dammyllare(m): 8:51pm On May 19, 2016
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 8:57pm On May 19, 2016
By now everyone should have known what the requirements and instructions given are and nobody should have to argue over it. It would be sad if people are still confused about it. God help us all.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by lilrash4real1(m): 8:58pm On May 19, 2016
dammyllare:
Am waiting for your response after going through the link I sent to you grin angry grin
May God see us all through
We are on this platform to help ourselves
I don't have any reason not to wish you luck
But hope we will pay more attention to little details and advice...it might help us a long way
Thanks. Good night
bro you haven't see anything yet. .. I am only to follow just what's on my Acknowledgement card and I won't add a pin to it.. Stamp passport + counter sign... I followed what's giving to me on careers.nigerianairforce. .. I have no business wit Airforce mill site or any other recruitment site.. I saw all those requirements, but I stick with the one that suits me.. So leave it.. Just advice others to counter sign there passport and get their attestation letter from their LGA chairman, but as fr me I don't care less and I must have it insha'Allah..
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by solidman59(m): 8:58pm On May 19, 2016
Guys na WA oh. This list won't contain the names of all and sundry. Why not chill and wait? What if after all this banter and bickering and whining, and your name is not there?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dammyllare(m): 9:03pm On May 19, 2016
lilrash4real1:
bro you haven't see anything yet. .. I am only to follow just what's on my Acknowledgement card and I won't add a pin to it.. Stamp passport + counter sign... I followed what's giving to me on careers.nigerianairforce. .. I have no business wit Airforce mill site or any other recruitment site.. I saw all those requirements, but I stick with the one that suits me.. So leave it.. Just advice others to counter sign there passport and get their attestation letter from their LGA chairman, but as fr me I don't care less and I must have it insha'Allah..
Now it's better you admitted the instructions existed but you are not going to follow it
It's different from trying to confuse others that the instruction didn't exist

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by lilrash4real1(m): 9:13pm On May 19, 2016
dammyllare:

Now it's better you admitted the instructions existed but you are not going to follow it
It's different from trying to confuse others that the instruction didn't exist
Karl Marx vocal.. If you still didn't agree, I will admit for you...Thank you.... . Disclaimer
This is to notify the candidates that careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng is the official Nigerian Air Force Recruitment and Enlistment Portal. Any website or portal apart from this portal is considered a FRAUD. Any candidate who visits any other website does it at his/her own PERIL.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dammyllare(m): 9:13pm On May 19, 2016
solidman59:
Guys na WA oh. This list won't contain the names of all and sundry. Why not chill and wait? What if after all this banter and bickering and whining, and your name is not there?
Yea bro...but we are here to help each other so whoever get the message will have the best info
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dammyllare(m): 9:17pm On May 19, 2016
lilrash4real1:
Karl Marx vocal.. If you still didn't agree, I will admit for you...Thank you.... . Disclaimer
This is to notify the candidates that careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng is the official Nigerian Air Force Recruitment and Enlistment Portal. Any website or portal apart from this portal is considered a FRAUD. Any candidate who visits any other website does it at his/her own PERIL.
grin you see I will point 2 things out and I won't talk about it again with you
1. These instructions were on their sites then when registration was still ongoing
2. You can't access those informations again as the dssc application has closed so therefore you won't get those info from there site anymore aside from other sites that help in broadcasting the job info
Those should help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 9:32pm On May 19, 2016
A big thank you to Obulla
You can read from A-Z and let us have peace
If it is not clear go to page 6 for a clearer version.

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dammyllare(m): 9:37pm On May 19, 2016
Thank you to mimzy and whoever brought that screen grab out
It was needed and I believe we would have peace now
I will still take the apology grin
But I can't but shake my head at the level of some graduates
No offense though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by lilrash4real1(m): 9:46pm On May 19, 2016
I still don't care less...
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by DaveONchE(m): 10:30pm On May 19, 2016
grin
lilrash4real1:

cheesy lolz bad guy... I knew you cared less that's why I said nobody needs to argue it with you!

Come to think of it, I still recall a message a muslim friend gave me concerning the Prophet Jesus in the Quran

"Give unto Caesar what belongs to Caesar"

So it was also same message we got in the Bible. I just want to say

"God can never break protocols Illegally"
Good Night guys.
NOTE: For Every Cause, there is an Effect!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by JoseRaji(m): 10:59pm On May 19, 2016
lwkmd... so after over 150 pages of chat and counter-chat, some people are taking us back to the beginning to argue obvious things? na wa o
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by tsnap01: 11:18pm On May 19, 2016
Ignorance is a disease
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by petertaiwo0: 12:06am On May 20, 2016
lilrash4real1:

I could have remain mute but I need to contribute
Bro the truth is that you need the two passport counter signed and the letter of attestation must be written by those listed on the website anything aside from it then you are building castles in spain. Even if you don't have the requirement complete please do not come here and delude observers, relax God can still favour you. Please be open to correction.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ewa20buredi100: 5:41am On May 20, 2016
petertaiwo0:

I could have remain mute but I need to contribute
Bro the truth is that you need the two passport counter signed and the letter of attestation must be written by those listed on the website anything aside from it then you are building castles in spain. Even if you don't have the requirement complete please do not come here and delude observers, relax God can still favour you. Please be open to correction.

Really, no names calling?
So you can do without insulting someone?

I was wondering why your big headed over-gloated self didn't refer him to page so and so.
Nonsense fellow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.