Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (556267 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by emmago(m): 5:05pm On May 17, 2016
@Mimzy007 please oo..talk to me.. I need to be clear on something. My passports were only signed by my LGA chairman and not stamped. Is this gonna be a problem on that day?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by emmago(m): 5:06pm On May 17, 2016
mimzy007:
Exactly, if your GPS is not on it can't calculate your distance. Check location services on you phone and put it on.

please oo..someone talk to me.. I need to be clear on something. My passports were only signed by my LGA chairman and not stamped. Is this gonna be a problem on that day?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by DaveONchE(m): 5:33pm On May 17, 2016
emmago:

please oo..someone talk to me.. I need to be clear on something. My passports were only signed by my LGA chairman and not stamped. Is this gonna be a problem on that day?

I think it will be a problem dear if not stamped by your LG Chairman, would have replied ealier but was waiting for anyone with a better idea or experience!

For a Civilian, its the stamp that really tells if the signature is officially from the specified office.

The Military Officer that signed mine didn't use stamp either even on the attestation of LG and Letter of good character but his name, rank and signed passport photograph on uniform should do the stamping part for me. So he told me not to worry about stamping.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by emmago(m): 5:51pm On May 17, 2016
DaveONchE:

I think it will be a problem dear if not stamped by your LG Chairman, would have replied ealier but was waiting for anyone with a better idea or experience!

For a Civilian, its the stamp that really tells if the signature is officially from the specified office.

The Military Officer that signed mine didn't use stamp either even on the attestation of LG and Letter of good character but his name, rank and signed passport photograph on uniform should do the stamping part for me. So he told me not to worry about stamping.

Kai..na to go village be that oo..lolzz..Thanks for the advice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 17, 2016
franksunny:
"I don't run and i don't have strength but my name will be there " were the words of my friend at the 2013 selection board. 26 minute after the race he was not back and i was looking for him. Lo and behold i found him among those that were not documented. But his name was number 3 on the final list. Among the nine selected from my state, only 4 of them beat the race. The race add fun to the selection board and is not very important to DSSC. My observation o

Thanks my man, you just gave me hope. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 10:22pm On May 17, 2016
franksunny:
"I don't run and i don't have strength but my name will be there " were the words of my friend at the 2013 selection board. 26 minute after the race he was not back and i was looking for him. Lo and behold i found him among those that were not documented. But his name was number 3 on the final list. Among the nine selected from my state, only 4 of them beat the race. The race add fun to the selection board and is not very important to DSSC. My observation o
Franksunny what's up? My dear the race is very important, I say so because obviously your friend knew what he was into before making that statement. For those of us looking up to God for favour, one can't be so casual about it because you must do your best and impress so you can have a smooth sail . When God wants to favour you no man can stand and say he/ she failed the race . Nothing should speak against you and this will bring favour even in the sight of men who don't know you.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by oluwasegun007(m): 10:56pm On May 17, 2016
lilrash4real1:
Done
I'll also appreciate past question.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by oluwasegun007(m): 10:57pm On May 17, 2016
lilrash4real1:
Done
I'll also appreciate past question.
oluwasegunaduwo14@gmail.com

thanks.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by NathyBongos: 11:00pm On May 17, 2016
@lilrash I just bought some past question fewdays back.....call me on 08064429861
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by solidman59(m): 6:32am On May 18, 2016
Most past questions I've seen look like primary school exams. They're fake!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Macmilla(m): 7:28am On May 18, 2016
franksunny:

[size=32pt]IM[/size]
The powers that be.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by DaveONchE(m): 9:01am On May 18, 2016
solidman59:
Most past questions I've seen look like primary school exams. They're fake!!!

To Whom It May Concern
I just want you all new to this thread to consider going through the whole page from (1) to where you joined in especially those seeking for past questions. It took me a few days though to go through from page (1) to (120) where I started and I also had to go through the Navy and Army threads respectively! You'll gain a whole lot of information as a fresh applicant!

Unfortunately, over half of this Airforce thread was mainly about quoting and asking to send past questions which I have been able to go through and found out they where quite irrelevant for a graduate applicant into DSSC.

Well, that could be because I was never the past question type from my school years which affected my grades since I was more concerned about understanding my course deeply than just cramming and giving back word to word to my lecturers who are just too lazy to change questions and make it more technical like the GMAT concept!

That being said, Mimzy007 has constantly emphasize on this GMAT instead of this Past Question thing and that's because she has really had the experience. I personally think, at this stage, relying on past questions is a really bad idea, its no longer a lecturer repeating a past questions thing. Its better to be highly efficient in GMAT than in this soft past questions that have been flying around.

With GMAT, you are HIGHIER!
Without GMAT, you are LOWER!

Current Affairs is just about keeping upto date with important information related to Nigeria and the Armed Forces e.g colonialization, Airforce Chiefs, Military head of States, democracy etc and even questions as easy as who signed the Enlistment notice could be asked. There are other part of this interview that I think most people are not taking seriously and that is the Oral interview or the Composition where you will have to write about yourself and why you want to join the Airforce.

People whose qualifications where not directly listed in the requirement can really turn this into an opportunity to give a concise and related description, convincing enough to change the minds of the screener/reader. Same could be applied if asked during Oral interview to let them know you are the right man for the job.

If you had gone through this thread from page(1), you'll know you don't need past questions to undastand how they set questions and what to expect. Goodmorning Everyone!

Note: Am a learner, and am open to learn more!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by juliuscapps(m): 11:35am On May 18, 2016
A brigadier general helped me signed and stamped mine but I forgot to collect a letter of good character from him.. What do you think I do? Had to travel down to get it signed. Do I just visit my alma mater to get the letter??
DaveONchE:

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by DaveONchE(m): 12:11pm On May 18, 2016
juliuscapps:
A brigadier general helped me signed and stamped mine but I forgot to collect a letter of good character from him.. What do you think I do? Had to travel down to get it signed. Do I just visit my alma mater to get the letter??

I think there is still time to ask him to write it and if you have someone there who can go and get it from him for you, they can help send it to you. I stay in Lagos, but mine was signed and written by a General in NDC and was sent down to me.

Since he is a Brigadier General from your state, I think its better you get it from him. I won't advice getting from your alma mater (If not the Principal of a Gov. Secondary School and is not from your state of Origin) instead.

They were specific in the guideline that it must come only from the officers listed, I.e, Military Officers from the same state not below the rank of squadron Leader or equivalent, Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above, LG Chairmen/Secretaries, magistrates and principals of Gov. Secondary Schools from your state of Origin.

Hope that helps!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by juliuscapps(m): 1:11pm On May 18, 2016
Thanks for quick response... Will get through to him soon. Will send him a text message.
DaveONchE:

I think there is still time to ask him to write it and if you have someone there who can go and get it from him for you, they can help send it to you. I stay in Lagos, but mine was signed and written by a General in NDC and was sent down to me.

Since he is a Brigadier General from your state, I think its better you get it from him. I won't advice getting from your alma mater (If not the Principal of a Gov. Secondary School and is not from your state of Origin) instead.

They were specific in the guideline that it must come only from the officers listed, I.e, Military Officers from the same state not below the rank of squadron Leader or equivalent, Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above, LG Chairmen/Secretaries, magistrates and principals of Gov. Secondary Schools from your state of Origin.

Hope that helps!
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by hotkaycee(m): 1:54pm On May 18, 2016
Una don tire to dey jog. Funny people

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by dammyllare(m): 2:08pm On May 18, 2016
;
hotkaycee:
Una don tire to dey jog. Funny people
grin cheesy cheesy > grin
My brother,what do you expect as wait for sms is like jesus second coming

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 18, 2016
dammyllare:
;
grin cheesy cheesy > grin
My brother,what do you expect as wait for sms is like jesus second coming
lolz .......*in corporal musa's voice*keep jogging soja !
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by klevotino: 3:16pm On May 18, 2016
DaveONchE:

Hope that helps!
do you mean that i could stamp my form in a magistrate court in my state, and also get letter of good conduct from them. Or even from a government principal of my state. Pleased comfirm to me that i can used this people for my attestation form.thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Nwanna2588: 3:30pm On May 18, 2016
One of the interviewers acted in rude fashion by telling the desk front colleague to add additional 8 years to one of the applicant's age.
Even though an interviewer suspect of age falsification, telling someone to add additional 8 years was malevolent of her. I was just watching as the applicant was helpless knowing fully well that he cannot question the over age that he has been dubbed.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Peterparker432: 3:33pm On May 18, 2016
pls past question.........fadareolushola@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by DaveONchE(m): 3:38pm On May 18, 2016
klevotino:
do you mean that i could stamp my form in a magistrate court in my state, and also get letter of good conduct from them. Or even from a government principal of my state. Pleased comfirm to me that i can used this people for my attestation form.thanks

YES! I mean the Magistrate (a person) from your state of Origin in a magistrate court or the Principal (from your state of Origin) of a Government Secondary School can also sign, stamp and write the letter of Good Character for you as stated in their guidelines.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by solidman59(m): 6:39pm On May 18, 2016
Pls Dave don't quote me again. I am not new to this thread or any military application. I only spoke my mind (about the fake past questions). So next time you want to talk about newcomers or brag about your intelligence without past question, leave me out. No hard feelings here, just telling you.

thanks.
DaveONchE:

To Whom It May Concern
I just want you all new to this thread to consider going through the whole page from (1) to where you joined in especially those seeking for past questions. It took me a few days though to go through from page (1) to (120) where I started and I also had to go through the Navy and Army threads respectively! You'll gain a whole lot of information as a fresh applicant!

Unfortunately, over half of this Airforce thread was mainly about quoting and asking to send past questions which I have been able to go through and found out they where quite irrelevant for a graduate applicant into DSSC.

Well, that could be because I was never the past question type from my school years which affected my grades since I was more concerned about understanding my course deeply than just cramming and giving back word to word to my lecturers who are just too lazy to change questions and make it more technical like the GMAT concept!

That being said, Mimzy007 has constantly emphasize on this GMAT instead of this Past Question thing and that's because she has really had the experience. I personally think, at this stage, relying on past questions is a really bad idea, its no longer a lecturer repeating a past questions thing. Its better to be highly efficient in GMAT than in this soft past questions that have been flying around.

With GMAT, you are HIGHIER!
Without GMAT, you are LOWER!

Current Affairs is just about keeping upto date with important information related to Nigeria and the Armed Forces e.g colonialization, Airforce Chiefs, Military head of States, democracy etc and even questions as easy as who signed the Enlistment notice could be asked. There are other part of this interview that I think most people are not taking seriously and that is the Oral interview or the Composition where you will have to write about yourself and why you want to join the Airforce.

People whose qualifications where not directly listed in the requirement can really turn this into an opportunity to give a concise and related description, convincing enough to change the minds of the screener/reader. Same could be applied if asked during Oral interview to let them know you are the right man for the job.

If you had gone through this thread from page(1), you'll know you don't need past questions to undastand how they set questions and what to expect. Goodmorning Everyone!

Note: Am a learner, and am open to learn more!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by Ayooluwa25: 7:20pm On May 18, 2016
By God's grace, I ll give my testimony- here on Nairaland- a few months from now, about how protocols were broken for my sake and exceptions were made for me! So shall it be in Jesus name...°

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by DaveONchE(m): 7:29pm On May 18, 2016
Sorry, the quote was a mistake, though your message prompted me to it, asking for past questions and having it sent to your email freely by someone you don't even know and returning to tell them how fake what they spent their MB sending to you and even uploading for free is, that's a hard feeling. Not bragging boss, just telling you!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by delman88(m): 10:06pm On May 18, 2016
emmago:

Kai..na to go village be that oo..lolzz..Thanks for the advice

Go to your state's liason office
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by solidman59(m): 10:13pm On May 18, 2016
Enough said, I rest my case
DaveONchE:
Sorry, the quote was a mistake, though your message prompted me to it, asking for past questions and having it sent to your email freely by someone you don't even know and returning to tell them how fake what they spent their MB sending to you and even uploading for free is, that's a hard feeling. Not bragging boss, just telling you!!!!
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by delman88(m): 10:33pm On May 18, 2016
Mikykris:

Check ur mail

Kindly asssit with the NAf pQ to oladele.oladeji88@gmail.com.

Regards.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by lilrash4real1(m): 11:03pm On May 18, 2016
I wonder why we dont have faith in God anymore, instead we beleive in God fatherism, connection and other gabbage things... The fact and The point is everyone really need to work hard asin very hard and pray till he/she can consider God's wonder for his breath of life.. Dont be discourage because an AVM signed mr A attestation form and yours was signed By a principal. Just beleive in faith, pray and wonder Shall be yours InshaAllah...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by ritzytbabs(m): 11:33pm On May 18, 2016
mimzy007:
well ,if you ask people on this thread we have numerous. Some went straight to ' To whom it may concern ' as it could be anybody, some addressed theirs to the Air sec, others to the Officer in charge of the enlistment. I haven't done mine by this is a friend used and I think it's OK Considering the Air sec branch is in charge of the process.

The Air Secretary branch,
Nigerian Air force.
NAF headquarters
Area 7, Garki Abuja,
Nigeria.

thanks for the info mimzy007,

this jogging thing no be here oh, God help us sha, slow and steady picking up the pace.

Can a Senior pastor of a church sign the attestation of good character form?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by klevotino: 11:34pm On May 18, 2016
DaveONchE:

YES! I mean the Magistrate (a person) from your state of Origin in a magistrate court or the Principal (from your state of Origin) of a Government Secondary School can also sign, stamp and write the letter of Good Character for you as stated in their guidelines.
thanks for the update have done the clearance and I was told to get prepair for kaduna. thanks for the update it a big relief I do it in court.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! by mimzy007(f): 12:07am On May 19, 2016
ritzytbabs:

thanks for the info mimzy007,

this jogging thing no be here oh, God help us sha, slow and steady picking up the pace.

Can a Senior pastor of a church sign the attestation of good character form?
No, only those set of people listed who are to sign your LGA attestation can also give you an attestation of good character.

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (182) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.