Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Because of val, girls dont make your man do this - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Because of val, girls dont make your man do this (2106 Views)

Be Careful Of Val, Else You May Not Avoid This ( Pic) / Girls DONT Date Or Befriend A Poor Guy (dont Waste Your Youth) / Dark Secrets Girls Dont Want Guys To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Because of val, girls dont make your man do this by bossOD: 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
After traveling a long journey on saturday, i was so tired that i have to sleep off in the parlor, what woke me up was a tap on my back and as i woke up behold armed robbers with guns and machets, this was around 3am. And the next thing i heard was where is the money? I almost fainted. Thank God no body was hurt but they took my phones and laptop. Help me thank God for not allowing blood flow in my house whole this 14 of feb.

Girls pls stop demanding too much from this guys so they wont go stealing, guys u steal to make her happy and she leaves you on val day and u cry women are bad, please try and learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Because of val, girls dont make your man do this by missingrib(f): 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
thank God..guys need money to buy gifts for their gf
Re: Because of val, girls dont make your man do this by Emac34: 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
Thank God..girls nd Val why can't the give them thischeesy instead of robbing

Re: Because of val, girls dont make your man do this by bossOD: 11:45am On Feb 15, 2016
missingrib:

Bros this boys are not smiling, i blame it on material girls
Re: Because of val, girls dont make your man do this by bossOD: 11:47am On Feb 15, 2016
Emac34:
Thank God..girls nd Val why can't the give them thischeesy instead of robbing

perfect gift
Re: Because of val, girls dont make your man do this by MrCork: 11:50am On Feb 15, 2016
missingrib:

...are you lightskin? angry
Re: Because of val, girls dont make your man do this by bossOD: 11:55am On Feb 15, 2016
missingrib:

miss i hope you are not materialistic?
Re: Because of val, girls dont make your man do this by bossOD: 11:57am On Feb 15, 2016
MrCork:

why do u want to knw if she is light skin, u get assignment for her?
Re: Because of val, girls dont make your man do this by MrCork: 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
bossOD:

why do u want to knw if she is light skin, u get assignment for her?

...issyo name missingrib?...GO BAKKKTO BED MENNNNN!! (No ofeense) angry
Re: Because of val, girls dont make your man do this by bossOD: 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
MrCork:

...issyo name missingrib?...GO BAKKKTO BED MENNNNN!! (No ofeense) angry

am just curious, answer me.
Re: Because of val, girls dont make your man do this by missingrib(f): 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
MrCork:

who wanna know and y
Re: Because of val, girls dont make your man do this by Emac34: 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
bossOD:

perfect gift
Na so nahgringrin
Re: Because of val, girls dont make your man do this by MrCork: 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
missingrib:
who wanna know and y

....sweeery I dint ask u for story......I ask if u lightskin!! undecided
Re: Because of val, girls dont make your man do this by bossOD: 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
MrCork:

harsh
Re: Because of val, girls dont make your man do this by vicstar(m): 12:01am On Feb 16, 2016
flimsy undecided ThankGod d V'day is over so we all can rest
Re: Because of val, girls dont make your man do this by bossOD: 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
vicstar:
flimsy undecided ThankGod d V'day is over so we all can rest
abi
Re: Because of val, girls dont make your man do this by missingrib(f): 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrCork:

do u know ur insultive by your first statement.and what makes u think I will answer that huh
Re: Because of val, girls dont make your man do this by missingrib(f): 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
bossOD:
harsh
don't mind him..silly thing..
Re: Because of val, girls dont make your man do this by MrCork: 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
missingrib:
do u know ur insultive by your first statement.and what makes u think I will answer that huh

...schkoool..You refuse to go....English, you refuse to learn....manner, you refuse to have...sweeery how did I insult you by ask in you ordnary simple question saying *are you are lightskin?...MADAM GROW UP!! (No ofeense) undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Because of val, girls dont make your man do this by cruzita(f): 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
undecided what made u think that it was because of val that they came to steal?
Re: Because of val, girls dont make your man do this by missingrib(f): 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrCork:

...schkoool..You refuse to go....English, you refuse to learn....manner, you refuse to have...sweeery how did I insult you by ask in you ordnary simple question saying *are you are lightskin?...MADAM GROW UP!! (No ofeense) undecided
do you really think u got it all.feeling on top of the world right now u got it all wrong u nothing but a poo looking for someone to stain ur poo with.just reason within u *r u light skin ??mehn u gonna be kidding me the most silly que I ave ever heard .....man up joor and stop acting like a kid..
Re: Because of val, girls dont make your man do this by missingrib(f): 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrCork:

u ain't worth d story self .mctheeeee
Re: Because of val, girls dont make your man do this by MrCork: 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
missingrib:
do you really think u got it all.feeling on top of the world right now u got it all wrong u nothing but a poo looking for someone to stain ur poo with.just reason within u *r u light skin ??mehn u gonna be kidding me the most silly que I ave ever heard .....man up joor and stop acting like a kid..

..looookhear madam...You gots 2weeeek to change color to lightskin yellow or else... angry
Re: Because of val, girls dont make your man do this by missingrib(f): 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrCork:

..looookhear madam...You gots 2weeeek to change color to lightskin yellow or else... angry
chai!!!!hmmm it is well.
Re: Because of val, girls dont make your man do this by MrCork: 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
missingrib:
u ain't worth d story self .mctheeeee

...all yor mate have started changin color to lightskin yellow & then u wonder why u cant find man in nairaland....Goat!

anyways, am only tryin to help u have a shance with men..check this out:

https://www.nairaland.com/2928633/beyansi-role-model-black-women

undecided
Re: Because of val, girls dont make your man do this by missingrib(f): 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrCork:

...all yor mate have started changin color to lightskin yellow & then u wonder why u cant find man in nairaland....Goat!

anyways, am only tryin to help u have a shance with men..check this out:

https://www.nairaland.com/2928633/beyansi-role-model-black-women

undecided
i think you forgot to take your medicine or you can go back to rehab becos you surely do need it..
Re: Because of val, girls dont make your man do this by bossOD: 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
cruzita:
undecided what made u think that it was because of val that they came to steal?

that is what i see

(1) (Reply)

To Nairaland Guys, Stop The Asslicking Of Nairaland Ladies / See What Cossy The Big Boobs Queen Was Spotted Doing With Olu Maintain / Name One Distinctive Feature Of Your Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.