Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) (62369 Views)

Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos / Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by datigbogirl: 10:55am On Feb 15, 2016
theshaderoom:
Davido has a new flame and he is showing her off on snapchat while teasing his fans on instagram.

The singer was spotted partying with his new boo for Valentine as he kept showing her off in his snap shots after which he wrote

With you it's different.... HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBxYCPYqUFb/

SEE PICS below

This one just dey deceive hinsef dey carry olosho up and down sey hin get gf....ode.

Na WizKid & badoo really get babe wey go die for dem...ds one just dey deceive hinsef.
Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by Emmau0091(m): 11:01am On Feb 15, 2016
22-30. not much didfferents i think.., No cum write another story of ur life on SM in 6months u hear ?
Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by Elparaiso(m): 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
Valmesk:
The sharing formular is not correct.Where are health,religion,careers/jobs rations,Education and these three cardinal sections will improve a youth's life.
In my opinion, all of these are educational articles.
Thanks
Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by Myeternallove(f): 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
odi kwa vry risky
Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by amzee(m): 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
missingrib:
change gf as if he is changing clothes...gals and celeb are like flies and feaces.
Are you the missing rib I am looking for?
Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by nidera(f): 10:37am On Feb 22, 2016
fxid10:
who no like beta thing my sister? Make she take her share Jare. But make she keep quiet wen the whole thing turn around. Make she no say " men are wicked"

Abi na,,,make she no disturb us with her tweet abt how wicked men are....
Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by sameolg616(m): 9:50am On Feb 24, 2016
em3r4ld:

This dude na prophet ooo. Like play like play e don dey happen! Guy, go open church ooo! #iFearYou
i have been following them since
Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by Adedayo97(m): 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
Omo na im lyf jare...we only live 1nce no 2nd lyf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) / Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) / Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.