Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) (62366 Views)

Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Step Out For Valentine - Photos / Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by Jediel1(m): 12:22am On Feb 15, 2016
So how this wan take affect us.
Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by OLUTOYOSI15(m): 12:23am On Feb 15, 2016
Look at this one too, he will soon deny knowing you after you give birth.
Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by Gkemz: 12:24am On Feb 15, 2016
That nasty spoilt brat.
Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by iykekelvins(m): 12:25am On Feb 15, 2016
Na u date pass.. OBO
Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by yomi007k(m): 12:27am On Feb 15, 2016
Davido carry go I beg....

Nothing do u.

Haterz gon hate anyway. tongue
Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by PastorOla1: 12:27am On Feb 15, 2016
ANOTHER BIG SISTER, PLEASE HOPE WILL NOT SAY LATER SHE IS OLDER THAN YOU, BROTHER DAVID.
Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by mrjojo: 12:31am On Feb 15, 2016
Ladies sha,
Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by Bigtoto(f): 12:33am On Feb 15, 2016
Another old girl!! Please be humble like wizkid! Don't forget you are still a kid.
Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by Zellie: 12:42am On Feb 15, 2016
I'm sure that's what he said the last time... She looks like she's old enough to be his grandma embarassed

These girls though undecided
Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by AfroKnight: 12:44am On Feb 15, 2016
You young guys won't learn a thing from the lives of Tuface, Shina Peters, King Sunny Ade and all those artistes with woman wahala.

Beware of women.
Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by shollyboy2: 12:50am On Feb 15, 2016
I just really wonder when girls will be having sense
Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by chukkygold014(m): 12:51am On Feb 15, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] cheesy cheesy wink...I second the motion...
Elparaiso:
We need to ration this front page for everyone.
1. Celebrity ish should be 10%
2. Politics (Im not counting Bruce Murray, he is part of celebrity) should be 30%
3. Educational articles should be 30%
4. In love with my ex| My housegirl is seducing me| she wants me to dump my aunt| and other LIES should be 5%
5. Jokes should be 15%
6. Literature should get 10%
Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by em3r4ld(m): 12:58am On Feb 15, 2016
otemanuduno:
1. Barcelona will win the la liga and the Champions League back to back for the first time.

2. Arsenal will lose Home and Away to Barcelona in the UCL.

3. Chelsea will qualify to Q/final ahead of PSG.

4. Man city will not qualify to quarter final despite an easy draw against Dynamo kyev.

5. Man utd will end their unwinning streak in their first match in January.

6. Chelsea's Hiddink will not lose a match in January.

7. Bayern Munich will win the Bundesliga.

8. Tottenham Hotspur will win the EPL.

9. Leicester City will make the Top 4.

10. Man utd and Chelsea will not make the top four.

11. Ighalo and Lukaku will end up the two highest goal scorers in the EPL.

12. Lionel Messi will win the world best.

13. Juventus will claim the Seria A title again.

14. PSG will win the French League.

15. Suarez will be the Highest Goal Scorer in La Liga.

16. Benitez will be sacked before the end of his tenure in Real Madrid.

17. Mourinho will take charge of Man utd but will not still make top four.

18. Real Madrid will drop out at the Quarter Final of the UCL.

This dude na prophet ooo. Like play like play e don dey happen! Guy, go open church ooo! #iFearYou

1 Like

Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by F22RAPTOR(m): 1:02am On Feb 15, 2016
kid, pikin...smh
Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by happney65: 1:10am On Feb 15, 2016
donofdons:
[size=18pt]na this girl wey i fu ck everyday for back of dinning hall for fgc lagos naim this small boy de use pose.....me and her get long history and we start to de smash wen she de jss3 and i been dey ss2 shocked cool grin kiss[/size]

Lie Mohammed..
Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 15, 2016
Hey, why play8ing...he's young dumb and full of kum plus he's famous and rich...what exactly were you people expecting hmm? angry
Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by proprince(m): 1:31am On Feb 15, 2016
Davido don go carry im mama mate again abi grin
Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by upsonn(m): 1:35am On Feb 15, 2016
F22RAPTOR:
kid, pikin...smh
donofdons:
[size=18pt]na this girl wey i fu ck everyday for back of dinning hall for fgc lagos naim this small boy de use pose.....me and her get long history and we start to de smash wen she de jss3 and i been dey ss2 shocked cool grin kiss[/size]
happney65:

Lie Mohammed..
donofdons:

Kid
Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 15, 2016
The same thing he said about his babymama, Sophia when the going was good
Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00am On Feb 15, 2016
theshaderoom:
Davido has a new flame and he is showing her off on snapchat while teasing his fans on instagram.

The singer was spotted partying with his new boo for Valentine as he kept showing her off in his snap shots after which he wrote

With you it's different. ... HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBxYCPYqUFb/

SEE PICS below

I hope that she's grounded enough not to believe that Lai grin
Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by paparazzi1987(m): 2:01am On Feb 15, 2016
This guy and olosho are like bread and butter
Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by Ekii(f): 2:15am On Feb 15, 2016
I bet he told the other girls the same grin
Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 2:59am On Feb 15, 2016
cool I know olosho when I see one.

1 Like

Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00am On Feb 15, 2016
aweeee poor thing doesn't know what a trashy goldigger is yet.
Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by tottinova: 3:49am On Feb 15, 2016
theshaderoom:
Davido has a new flame and he is showing her off on snapchat while teasing his fans on instagram.

The singer was spotted partying with his new boo for Valentine as he kept showing her off in his snap shots after which he wrote

With you it's different.... HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBxYCPYqUFb/

SEE PICS below

I agree with boko haram in this western culture issue. See how this davido keeps acting a fool cus if what he sees on TV.

Nawa oh!
Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by thenashvibes: 4:21am On Feb 15, 2016
Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by scarletpearl(f): 4:49am On Feb 15, 2016
oh God see kitchen, love the kitchen. so fine
Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by Mrselvino: 5:03am On Feb 15, 2016
Nice pics
Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 5:18am On Feb 15, 2016
Drahmah:
Lol. This dude is still a lad, man.

I think everyone knows that
Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by chuqx561: 5:27am On Feb 15, 2016
This dude get issues angry
Re: Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) by Valmesk(m): 5:27am On Feb 15, 2016
Elparaiso:
We need to ration this front page for everyone.
1. Celebrity ish should be 10%
2. Politics (Im not counting Bruce Murray, he is part of celebrity) should be 30%
3. Educational articles should be 20%
4. In love with my ex| My housegirl is seducing me| she wants me to dump my aunt| and other NOLLYWOOD SCRIPTS should be 5%
5. Jokes should be 15%
6. Literature should get 10%
7. Sports ( especially Arsenal grin grin) should be 10%

shizzy7, you happy now?
The sharing formular is not correct.Where are health,religion,careers/jobs rations,Education and these three cardinal sections will improve a youth's life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? / Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) / Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.