Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Beautiful Actress Munachi Abii Looking Hot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Actress Munachi Abii Looking Hot (2632 Views)

Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) / Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / 10 Top Facts About Rosaline Meurer, The Beautiful Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Actress Munachi Abii Looking Hot by Palmwinetapper: 1:26am On Feb 15, 2016
Beautiful actress munachi abii 28, attends wedding of friend and poses with actor Desmond.

Re: Beautiful Actress Munachi Abii Looking Hot by Okobaba1(m): 2:38am On Feb 15, 2016
Y she luk too old here? Pammy hw market?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Actress Munachi Abii Looking Hot by Palmwinetapper: 2:56am On Feb 15, 2016
Okobaba1:
she's not old. She's only 28
Re: Beautiful Actress Munachi Abii Looking Hot by Palmwinetapper: 2:56am On Feb 15, 2016
Okobaba1:
maybe its the clothes she is wearing
Re: Beautiful Actress Munachi Abii Looking Hot by Runtingz16: 2:58am On Feb 15, 2016
Munachi YOU ARE NOT 28!!! GOD FORBID that lie is from the pit of hel . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Actress Munachi Abii Looking Hot by Runtingz16: 2:58am On Feb 15, 2016
[quote author=Okobaba1 post=42929790]Y she luk too old here? Pammy hw market?[/quote because she is very old

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Actress Munachi Abii Looking Hot by Palmwinetapper: 2:59am On Feb 15, 2016
Runtingz16:
Munachi YOU ARE NOT 28!!! GOD FORBID that lie is from the pit of hel . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
oh shut up and leave me alone you bully..I know u are charix or utchgirl
Re: Beautiful Actress Munachi Abii Looking Hot by Nobody: 3:20am On Feb 15, 2016
Palmwinetapper:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Actress Munachi Abii Looking Hot by Palmwinetapper: 4:32am On Feb 15, 2016
charix:

tongue kiss
Re: Beautiful Actress Munachi Abii Looking Hot by Nobody: 4:52am On Feb 15, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Actress Munachi Abii Looking Hot by Palmwinetapper: 5:07am On Feb 15, 2016
Re: Beautiful Actress Munachi Abii Looking Hot by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 15, 2016
she try small
Re: Beautiful Actress Munachi Abii Looking Hot by Palmwinetapper: 7:05am On Feb 15, 2016
praizeblog:
she try small
shurrap! Jealous
Re: Beautiful Actress Munachi Abii Looking Hot by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 15, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
shurrap! Jealous
Lol.....y will be jealous... am not a lady u knw
Re: Beautiful Actress Munachi Abii Looking Hot by Palmwinetapper: 9:05am On Feb 15, 2016
praizeblog:
Lol.....y will be jealous... am not a lady u knw
you are an enemy of success
Re: Beautiful Actress Munachi Abii Looking Hot by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 15, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
you are an enemy of success
Lol....okay ooo for ur own mind...... wish u d same ooo
Re: Beautiful Actress Munachi Abii Looking Hot by Palmwinetapper: 9:27am On Feb 15, 2016
praizeblog:
Lol....okay ooo for ur own mind...... wish u d same ooo
go and suck munachis toes
Re: Beautiful Actress Munachi Abii Looking Hot by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 15, 2016
Re: Beautiful Actress Munachi Abii Looking Hot by Obas101(m): 11:18am On Feb 15, 2016
grin grin dis guys post are always damn funny.. Lolz.. If you are a publicist, u are not doing ur job well dm me lemme give you some tips wink

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Actress Munachi Abii Looking Hot by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 15, 2016
Dis agadi nwanyi should go and rest.

After hoeing all over lagos, she is now acting like wife material.

Hell, i might have smashed her. But I may have been too drunk to remember.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Actress Munachi Abii Looking Hot by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
go and suck munachis toes
I hear u
Re: Beautiful Actress Munachi Abii Looking Hot by Palmwinetapper: 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
Eastbay:
Dis agadi nwanyi should go and rest.

After hoeing all over lagos, she is now acting like wife material.

Hell, i might have smashed her. But I may have been too drunk to remember.

you fool. That picture is not even munachi. That is an American video girl. Appears in rap music videos. Secondly muna is not hoeingg around Lagos. Where did you hear that??
Re: Beautiful Actress Munachi Abii Looking Hot by Palmwinetapper: 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
Obas101:
grin grin dis guys post are always damn funny.. Lolz.. If you are a publicist, u are not doing ur job well dm me lemme give you some tips wink
you shurrup right there
Re: Beautiful Actress Munachi Abii Looking Hot by Palmwinetapper: 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
Re: Beautiful Actress Munachi Abii Looking Hot by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 16, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
you fool. That picture is not even munachi. That is an American video girl. Appears in rap music videos. Secondly muna is not hoeingg around Lagos. Where did you hear that??

Where did i hear that you say?
The news is everywhere. And I still think I smashed you previously, Only that I had too much star to drink and my memory is not clear.

This one is not you? Or are you going to deny this as well?
http://www.gistus.com/17838/pictures-munachi-abii-breast-day

You are a certified HOE.
35/36 claiming 28 and fvcking a juvenile who just learned how to ejacvlate properly. . .

HOE! HOE! HOE!
Go and learn a trade (sewing, selling.) instead of posing around like a wannabe celebrity.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Actress Munachi Abii Looking Hot by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 16, 2016
Or these aren't you as well?

Re: Beautiful Actress Munachi Abii Looking Hot by Palmwinetapper: 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
Eastbay:

Where did i hear that you say?
The news is everywhere. And I still think I smashed you previously, Only that I had too much star to drink and my memory is not clear.

This one is not you? Or are you going to deny this as well?
http://www.gistus.com/17838/pictures-munachi-abii-breast-day

You are a certified HOE.
35/36 claiming 28 and fvcking a juvenile who just learned how to ejacvlate properly. . .

HOE! HOE! HOE!
Go and learn a trade (sewing, selling.) instead of posing around like a wannabe celebrity.

that juvenile is 23 by the way
Re: Beautiful Actress Munachi Abii Looking Hot by Palmwinetapper: 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
Eastbay:
Or these aren't you as well?
this one is muna. And it was just harmless fun for her 25th birthday

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Fell In Love With Arabian Prince (photos) / Flavour Spends Time At Home With His 2 Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia (photo) / Yemi Alade Has Problems With Her Cheating Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.