Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot (29961 Views)

Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguana Gets Luxury Apartment In Lagos (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot by noetic5: 6:13am On Feb 15, 2016
Olakunbi Oyelese of April By Kunbi shared amazing photos of bread seller turned print model, Jumoke wearing one of her collections. The photo is from a Valentine postcard she did recently. Explaining, Kunbi wrote;

[b]"It's no news that @Olajumoke__o's story literally broke the internet last week, and we were reminded about how amazing God's grace is and that he's still in the business of turning lives around and blessing us.. I'd wanted to do a Christmas postcard but my schedule last quarter of 2015 was beyond hectic (Not complaining o! Lol). So I decided to do a Val postcard instead...Not a lookbook/collection as a lot of blogs have reported.

I mentioned in my post last week that I'll definitely be booking her and I don't regret it one bit! It was a pleasure working with her and seeing her transform, taking instructions, moving like she's been doing it all her life....She's a natural. Jumoke's story has forced me to look closer at my surroundings. There's absolutely no doubt she is blessed but there are a lot of Olajumokes around us...Hardworking and just want to feed and help their families. You might not be able to get that pepper seller a modeling contract, but the next time she says the price for her pepper is ₦100, please don't price it to ₦30. I've been guilty of this, trust me. To think that someone around me works/walks in the sun all day and her profit at the end of the day is at most ₦500. I'm happy to have offered Jumoke her first paying modeling job. May it be the beginning of an amazing career for her. She might not be a runway model but she's perfect for print and editorial! May God help us all to make someone's life easier, someone's load a lot easier to carry."[/b]

Source: https://www.instagram.com/aprilbykunbi/

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot by noetic5: 6:13am On Feb 15, 2016
You won't believe who did her makeup watch a clip from her make-up session and more pix @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/checkout-stuunning-photos-of-olajumokes.html

After seeing these photos you'll admit that JESUS IS THE BREAD OF LIFE!!

Natural model. She's got the height, smiles and body. No gym of any sort. No starving oneself as most models do grin grin grin

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 15, 2016
meeehn she s just perfect

oya check this out: Genevieve Nnaji Shares No Make- up
Photo http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/02/genevieve-nnaji-shares-no-make-up-photo.html?m=0

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot by Khd95(m): 6:45am On Feb 15, 2016
She's got a nice body,even tho she is been under d sun for ages,her beauty still intactsmiley

that pepper seller part thogrin
nigerians can sabi to price for africasad

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot by Adonis3: 6:48am On Feb 15, 2016
noetic5:
Natural model. She's got the height, smiles and body. No gym of any sort. No starving oneself as most models do grin grin grin

just eating what she likes and can afford

Simple!

Na wetin some dey kill demselves over

I only pray GOD gives her the wisdom to handle this sudden fame

Coz honestly, she wasn't prepared for it

She never experedit cheesy

#Adonis3HasSopken

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot by bigtt76(f): 7:07am On Feb 15, 2016
Just like Esther rose from being a nobody to becoming the Queen who would eventually save her tribe, Olajumoke has shown that through hard work and perseverance, there's still some light at the end of the tunnel.

She never lobbied it or begged for it, it came down on her when it was her time to excel. May we all be at the right place and at the right time in Jesus Name. Amen.

Have a blessed week y'all.

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot by ladyF(f): 7:36am On Feb 15, 2016
Beautiful pishures. kissThe best they can do for her is get her an English tutor to homeschool her alongside, it's not just about photoshoot, packaging is important.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot by sandrajazmin(f): 7:38am On Feb 15, 2016
May God celebr8 us without our permission in Jesus name. Amen
N.B. dearest jumoke, pls do not bleach! U are so cute and we love u like that. Ur skin color us just perfect

20 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 15, 2016
O Lord, please give her the wisdom to handle this new found fame! Amen.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot by Omotayor123(f): 7:38am On Feb 15, 2016
Who says you no fit fine She's looking super beautiful.smiley

I just hope this thing no go affect her marriage! cool

6 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 15, 2016
Nice..
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot by yorex2011: 7:39am On Feb 15, 2016
cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot by bunmioguns(m): 7:39am On Feb 15, 2016
cool

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot by oluwafemi113(m): 7:39am On Feb 15, 2016
Nice one
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 15, 2016
Ugly
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot by Welcomme: 7:40am On Feb 15, 2016
This modelling wey some pple dey Bleep around to b na hin this babe just get on a platter of gold...

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot by OlaSalo(m): 7:40am On Feb 15, 2016
God of Olajumoke, please pick up my call

14 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot by Marvel1206: 7:40am On Feb 15, 2016
na today I go start work for bakery

11 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot by thefakestan: 7:40am On Feb 15, 2016
I'm happy for her

Cc.Tybello

ThefakeStan

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot by igbsam(m): 7:40am On Feb 15, 2016
cry beautiful

Olajumoke is the Esther of our time. From Nobody now to someone being celebrated all over the world. Her story has had an impact in people's life. She has rekindled lost hope in people's life. This are miracles we don't see everyday. They are rarely seen. Not the fake azz testimonies we hear in churches.

This is seen and felt.

I tap into d grace that's following jumoke around dis monday morning.

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 15, 2016
Nice
Baba God, pick up my calls pls

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot by yomip3t(m): 7:40am On Feb 15, 2016
In months time after long time of Air conditioning and good food......... she's gonna be a Super Model. ..... I can see that in here.

Coz she try gann sustaining her beauty under naija suffering. E no easy.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot by faitheverest(f): 7:41am On Feb 15, 2016
May i locate my destiny helper before the end of this month in Jesus name, AMEN.

14 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot by jesussaves22: 7:41am On Feb 15, 2016
That is why I call God "lenders to the last resort"

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot by em3r4ld(m): 7:41am On Feb 15, 2016
grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot by nawtikid(m): 7:41am On Feb 15, 2016
And some1 like me has bin looking 4 reputable modeling agencies to sign me

Kai!

Baba God please Sir, answer my prayers, let me find favour in yours eyes and in the eyes of mankind

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot by allanphash7(m): 7:41am On Feb 15, 2016
Dont tell me she's used to be agege bread seller

Omo yi dun baje

Is she on IG

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot by oladam23(m): 7:42am On Feb 15, 2016
Natural Beauty.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot by yomip3t(m): 7:42am On Feb 15, 2016
papawemba:
Ugly

Post your wife make we see the BEASTIFUL....
Wetin wan even Come out from your ugly name "PAPAWEMBA"

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot by yomip3t(m): 7:43am On Feb 15, 2016
papawemba:
Ugly
Post your wife make we see the BEASTIFUL....

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot by PresVA: 7:43am On Feb 15, 2016
Beautiful smiley

Her husband should expect competition(s) soon cos Nigerian modelling industry ehhh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot by ebonytarki(m): 7:43am On Feb 15, 2016
U'd wake up @ mrning wit hopes of seing beta treads on NL,onli 2c a photo of sm1 else....which way na?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy / Cee-C Slays In Bum Shorts (Photo) / 'My Husband Has No Problem With Such' - BBNaija's Gifty Shares Twerking Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.