Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

How Do I Get Over Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Over Her (591 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Over Her by davizin(m): 9:02am On Feb 15, 2016
There was this girl I broke up sometimes around late 2013. Since then I can seem to move on. I don't get beyond first base in any new relationship. Guyz, any advice?
Re: How Do I Get Over Her by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 15, 2016
davizin:
There was this girl I broke up sometimes around late 2013. Since then I can seem to move on. I don't get beyond first base in any new relationship. Guyz, any advice?

Stop trying to get over her just accept that you won't and within time u will learn to love again, just remember that person as someon you loved dearly once pray for them happiness and for urself aswell smiley
Re: How Do I Get Over Her by vicstar(m): 9:33am On Feb 15, 2016
op! Am hungry cant think of anything to tell you cry
Re: How Do I Get Over Her by Royle2014(m): 9:45am On Feb 15, 2016
U can't ever forget who u truly loved... They will always be a part of ur memory... Moving on means accepting that the relationship is over nd banishing all hope that you guys would come back together.
Dont hate her
Dont force urself to forget loving her
Not all things are going to last in life
Just try nd luv ur new girl, nd stop comparing ur new girl to ur ex... Just love wholeheartedly again (If ur the type that luvs)

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over Her by Weblow: 9:49am On Feb 15, 2016
2013 - 2016 tryin to get ova chai op need deliverance
Re: How Do I Get Over Her by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
I think you're still in love with her if you haven't gotten over her since all those years.
Re: How Do I Get Over Her by davizin(m): 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
Maybe. She waz my first and longest.

(1) (Reply)

See A Letter A Man Wrote To His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Dating A Blac / Teacher Sacked After Video Of Her Twerking In Bikini Goes Viral / A Social Introvert In Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.