Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Plz I Need Ur Responce Urgently,if It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz I Need Ur Responce Urgently,if It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do? (706 Views)

Wife's Responce On Facebook After Husband Cheats On Her / Whom Wuld U Marry; A Rich Cheating Partner Or A Faithful Poor One. / Ladies Y Wuld U Pretend U Don’t Feel Anythng 4 A Guy You’ve Had A Crush On? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Plz I Need Ur Responce Urgently,if It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do? by fsudoka: 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2009
my girl is skooling at ife while i here in lagos,i visit her often and i do inform her b4 goin to see her.den last two sunda i decide to go check on her iwtout informing her,wen i got to her place i discovered dat she had bin away 4d past 10days.i had to call her line and she pick and told me dat she was at home not knowing dat i was at her place already,den later i found out dat she had gone to a guy house.i waited for her until she arrived on tuesday,she denied goin to a guy house,but later she admited and was pleading,she said d guy invited her to a birth day party and later slept wit her after she got tipsy.she started pleading and swaering nve to do so again asking for a 2nd chance, den i had to live her house dat moment, so pple,i need u to tell me wot to do,bcus i felt so bad,i have nva cheated on her for d past 2-3yrs now, plz if it were to be u,wot would be ur reaction?she had bin calin,textin,pleading but i cnt just immagin dat she could actualy do such to me, infact i have got to learn dat no girl is to be trusted, PLS I NEED UR ADVICE PL? thankx (festo4all2000@yahoo.com)
Re: Plz I Need Ur Responce Urgently,if It Were To Be U,wot Wuld U Do? by iice(f): 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2009

(1)

I Heard If U Don't Flirt As Young, You'ld Definitly Do With When Married / What Will You Do For Ur Girl That U Can't Do For Ur Sister? / My Friend Elder Sister Wants Me:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.