Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) (27373 Views)

Patience Jonathan & Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Hug At Rivers Awards Ceremony / Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) / Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by thaoriginator: 2:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
The way him go take f u c k him wife last night eh, she go think say na train cross Her
Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by yaqq: 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
ikombe:
why u no attend morning , afternoon , evening mass and night vigil yesterday
bae didn't fall 4 all my tricks! I later gave in to her demand! now am indebted
Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by crestedaguiyi: 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
i see sergent Awuse there, strong man doing strong things
Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by kel5000(m): 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
pretydiva:
Wasting states money
So,it's OK for amaechi to waste almost a N100 million,hosting soyinka?free d guy joor
Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
chukwudi44:
I hope his son Dakuku was invited

How can BH be invited to the gathering of Nobles?
Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by luv2luvu: 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
Datz your state money you know
Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
i see sergent Awuse there, strong man doing strong things

Fair weather Awuse, didn't he decamp with the excuse that his godson's father is an APC big wig? Their body language says alot
Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by Demdem(m): 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
I Av it on good record that wike spent roughly 125 million naira for this parry. Useless thing.
Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by EYIMICHAEL(m): 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
Wikelization: This explains a process of blabbling of unmerited favour.
Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by jessy2016: 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
What a lovely way of celebrating.
Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by Wizlove(m): 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
quatum:
Who is wike?
Wike is dakuku's father.
Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by Wizlove(m): 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
Demdem:
I Av it on good record that wike spent roughly 125 million naira for this parry. Useless thing.
Story for the gods.
Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by Demdem(m): 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
Wizlove:
Story for the gods.

before nko.........the same way allegations against Amaechi and Co is stories for the marine world. grin grin grin
Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by samcarlos: 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
pretydiva:
Wasting states money
What is Buhari doing with the nation's money.. Touring around the world?
Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by Wizlove(m): 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
Demdem:

before nko.........the same way allegations against Amaechi and Co is stories for the marine world. grin grin grin
are the gods? then kai kai for you.
Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by Chaplain383(m): 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
Good one
Re: Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) by totorimi: 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
Is this the reason why he became governor,no serious minded person. will spend state funds to be celebrating Valentines day.
The best he could have done is to visit the needy and assist them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abdulrahaman Abdulrasak Was Booed Off Stage By Saraki Loyalists / Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari / Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.